Fuck Buddies

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone here has fuck buddies? Any experiences and stories to share?

The reason this came up to me was I recently bumped into my former fuck buddy who we enjoyed each other for more than 7 years in Starbucks who now she is married with a daughter, we had some chat as we have some time as she was waiting for her daughter on the other street getting a hair cut after a long lockdown. We haven't seen each other for over 10 years and it was a mutual separation as she accepted another job in another country. She was formerly my office colleague for a short period when she left after a few months I joined, we didn't talk much then and for some reason, we bumped into each other after she left and we begin to see each other more often over drinks and lunch but it was all only as friends as I was already in a relationship and she was as well. The funny thing is that we have so much fate, and we then bumped into each other again in another country as she was on business travels the same as I am, it was great company we had each other and of course, we did it, we fucked after a few drinks of laughter and slight intoxication. We felt guilty and we pretended it never happen, we gone back to our lives and somehow again we bumped into the same hotel and same country after a month, and it has become a routine for her to see her distributors and I too as well.

It is only this time we come to an understanding that we will take each other as just companionship, in other words we laugh that we become fuck buddies. We become so close that whenever she was stressed and unhappy, we will meet up and the same thing goes for me, even back to our home country we would meet up in places here and there and we will have sex. We never develop a love relationship but we just took each other like a punching bag. I enjoyed her and she enjoyed making me cum and sometimes she would just ask me if I wanted a blowjob every now and then.

We went on for 7 years fucking each other, and she has to call it an end as she puts her career first and I respected that and we just parted ways, her boyfriend followed her to the country she took the job and they tied the knot and thus have a daughter.

We catch up recently but we never spoke about our sexual encounters but rather more in a mature manner as she knows I'm married with kids as well.

Sometimes we do feel guilty that we have been cheating our other halfs but then again we are not a saint and holier than anyone else as the same they are to us.

After her, I never had a fuck buddy anymore and it's hard to find someone who are open to pleasures of sex without any strings attached, and sex without payments.

So any stories and experiences of Fuck Buddies from you all?

TheOppaiAddict

Former User Of Scanlover
Aug 10, 2021
I'm bisexual and I've got friends I've played around with but I wouldn't necessarily call them "Fuck Buddies." I think that terminology is kind of unfair especially if you don't do it often.

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
I've had a 5 I can think of, for various stints of time between 1 month and 5 years.

My favorite was a chubby but thicc white Christian girl. Kinda cute face. She was a very sweet girl.

She didn't want to have sex but she liked me and wanted to explore/experiment, and she was a giver.
What that ended up being was basically - if we were hanging out then she was jerking me off, often for long periods of time. She just really liked to play and experiment, liked to try different things and see what reaction they got etc.

We would watch a couple of movies, maybe over a 4 hour stretch, and she would be just passively teasing and stroking the whole time.
But it could be anything, hanging out at her place just chatting, hanging out at my place watching a movie, in the car driving somewhere, she would be going to work.

Orgasms always happened, but it was never the goal it seemed, sometimes she was disappointed if it happened too quick, but regardless when it was time she paid attention.

This was from the age of 24-27. We would do 2-4 of these sessions a week.

I am 99% sure she is the reason for why I got hooked on edging for so many years, because that's what she was doing. Tease and tease to the point of orgasm, then chill for a bit, repeat for hours.

Years later when I was 30 we reconnected briefly and I got my first blowjob from her, and then sex the next day. Both were good, but I 100% associated my memory of her with epic edging handjobs, so they weren't quite as good by comparison.

The best thing about the sex was finally getting to see her ass bounce, as she had a real big and round pawg style butt. I'd squeezed and played with it before and always wondered what it would look like naked and bouncing.
Did NOT disappoint, absolute banger of a booty.