Have anyone tried this?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm "all into trying new things" with my GF, We have no "moral issues" regarding sex as long as WE enjoying it without harming anyone else. Recently I started to wonder "how much is too much?"

The other day we tried a few new things, at least for us.

She asked me to pee on her. Actually is more difficult that it sounds, she has quite big boobs, over 100cm, and it's difficult not to get an erection, thus not being able to pee, when you look at those 2 massive "heavenly creation" :nosebleed: Anyway once I finally got relaxed enough and give her "the pleasure" she wanted to experience. At first it was weird, but then I found it damn hot. When I finished I got all horny and we had a great time, we didn't even care about being all soak in pee.

The other thing we tried, at least I did, was.... she wanted to penetrate me since we saw a DOGMA BSDM :sadomaso: the other day. At first I didn't want to, but she got me convinced and while we were doing it, she put on a strap-on and "went from behind" while masturbating me. Now, do not get me wrong, I definitely NOT looking forward to have a real male dick inserted there, but damn! it was good , I'm not gonna go into details, but as I said before... it was great:eek:k:

I do not know If we are going to get to the level of playing with shit or octopuses, but as I said before, IF WE ENJOYED IT'S OK... or Are we going too far?

Anyone has tried those things? (not the shit and the octopuses off course)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
anything between 2 consenting adults is fine,
I have never had the experience of anal sex, but it should not effect on how you think,
The peeing on bodies, I have to agree with you is very sexy, but it does not mean you are going to extend your tastes to other variations, even if your look at my signature you will see what I mean, you will know your own lines, and you will stop at them,

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Just wait till you visit a farm with a 300 pound boar in Hokkaido.

Takes nearly a day for the gel to rupture. Ruined our last god damn couch that way.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Just wait till you visit a farm with a 300 pound boar in Hokkaido.

Takes nearly a day for the gel to rupture. Ruined our last god damn couch that way.
Does it make me sound naive if I admit that I didn't understand any of that?

Good on you and your GF, metastasis.
I'm personally not into pee, poo or cephalopods but I will, however, confess that having your prostate massaged while being jacked off by a beautiful, dextrous women is farking heavenly!!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I don't think that's going to far at all. Peeing and strap-ons are pretty normal to me on the scale of out there fetishes. But as long as both of you agree you want to do it, I don't see any problem with it.

I actually always wanted to try using a strap-on on a guy, but I never had a bf that would agree to trying it out. :( I think it would be awesome to be able to do though.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
As long as it's mutual and you're not harming others or breaking the law anything that happens in your house is ok really.

All couples go through an experimental stage.

ken_ling

May 7, 2010
I don't think that's going to far at all. Peeing and strap-ons are pretty normal to me on the scale of out there fetishes. But as long as both of you agree you want to do it, I don't see any problem with it.

I actually always wanted to try using a strap-on on a guy, but I never had a bf that would agree to trying it out. :( I think it would be awesome to be able to do though.

want to try out the strap-on on me?

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Awww kagami, couldn't you have strung him along a little? Just for poops and giggles?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Awww kagami, couldn't you have strung him along a little? Just for poops and giggles?

I must admit, it took longer than I expected before somebody asked,
The other problem with stringing him along a bit, is it may bring hostility, and unsolicited PMs, so a quick swift answer was best, pity though, we could have had a good laugh

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010

I could have, but I'd rather not on a site like this. I'm still basically brand new here, and I never have any idea how people will react to my posts, even if I'm being sarcastic or something. And besides, from the thanks I got for it, I guess a few people enjoyed what I said anyway.

Maybe next time I'll go with it, but I just really hate to risk people taking me seriously about that kind of stuff.

I must admit, it took longer than I expected before somebody asked,
The other problem with stringing him along a bit, is it may bring hostility, and unsolicited PMs, so a quick swift answer was best, pity though, we could have had a good laugh

This pretty much explains it. I'm sorry I didn't joke around with it, but I just really don't feel comfortable enough here yet to do that with something like this. I've already got a few weird messages from a different thread, and I'd rather not have that start again.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Same here.

epitome

Oct 23, 2010
If it's slut I would do that to her (DOGMA BDSM):sadomaso: and I don't care :pandalaugh:.
but if she is my wife I wouldn't.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not your wife?