Tentacles

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014
Are tentacles still a thing? Like the other anime enthusiasts in my past circle, getting a RL gf wasn't major priority, but I remembered promising myself if I ever get a gf I would try the tentacle thing with her somehow someway. Either that or I'd get slapped and dumped. I didn't want to be dumped so I waited after several years of being together before asking her. Surprisingly she agreed. I used cables we had lying around the house to simulate the tentacles. It was very hot and she enjoyed it. I have pics :blink:

Anyone else tried this on yourself (ladies) or (had the guts to ask) your gf?

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014
Here's a photo to start. I hope it gets the guys in this forum to breach the subject with their gals and the gal members of the forum to try it on themselves.

:cheers:

She walked around town with the cables coiled inside except for the plug. It felt funky but she liked it. I imagined walking around with a sexbot and her charging socket is in her v.

Attachments

• 245 4033 06.jpg
    245 4033 06.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 171

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Oh wow very cool your GF is willing. (beautiful pussy, BTW)

I was a fan of tentacle hentai back in the day, especially the few life tentacle JAV using relatively expensive (compared to regular JAV production cost) props but visually came up short (compared to hentai manga and anime).

Seems now tentacle JAV is completely past. And even in anime... I don't know it's been a long long time I notice tentacle anime. I guess it still exists in manga?

I have noticed all kinds of strange fetish over the decades, but in all honesty, your post is the first EVER mention of tentacle as a sexual practice. I can't imagine myself ever wishing to participate in a session of tentacle sex, but yeah I enjoy your posts, esp. the pix, and yeah composing this reply is interesting too.

You know, as a real life engineer, I've been thinking to design better tentacle props for JAV, ones that can fully wrap around arms or legs, probe into mouth and vagina (and anus, for the willing performer) and excrete milky lube. Basically a electronic snake-dildo. Better a electronic two-headed snake-dildo.