Successful VirtualSex With Japanese lesbian!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
HI all, just wanted to share this.

I'm male but my voice is kind of female like. Many times even when i think i speak low, people have told me i speak like a girl.

Anyways, in some chat programs there's some lesbian Japanese and I was able to pretend i was an American woman and had virtual sex with her!

Wow, it was great.
Well, it was voice only because i can't really show myself in camera, she would find out. I just made an excuse that i dn't' have a webcam. and as for when she asked for my picture.

She gave me a pic of herself naked,, but no face shown. So what i did, was take a picture of agirl in panties that i got from the internet. She's hot, so i cropped it so no face is shown.

Worked!! This japanese girl was so horny that she believed it and i even made her come.

The only difficult thing about this, is trying to sound like a girl for the entire duration.

Has anyone done this before?

Oh Also, she added me to her friendlist and i added her, so i guess i'll be having virtual sex with her everyday.

i know plenty of japanese so when we met we started a long chat and then i said i liked girls and i knew she liked girls too because it's written in her profile. Then she said she was getting wet.

Anyways, hot hot hot!

I don't know much Sex words in japanese. So all i used was "IKU IKU " and then "Manko nametai" etc. I've watched plenty of (lesbian)JAV so i just tried to remember those words

Ok guys in case you're following what i said.

Today once again i had virtual sex with that girl.
She was getting so hot and then asked me for a Pussy pic.. or else she would stop the voice chat. I was kind of in trouble cause i thought i only had pics of girls in hot clothes or even the close up of girls where of girls who did not have a similar skin color to the Girl picture i showed her yesterday.

But then i recalled that I do have Pussy pictures, and i showed her one. she was satisfied.

I didn't even do much talking and she still thinks i'm a girl. heheh

akibaboy23

Feb 12, 2009
lol what's the point if you can't see the person..but where did you find her? was it a girl in Japan or another country?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Japanese girl. She gets so horny but seems after she orgasms, she goes right to bed or something.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Needless to say I don't believe you. I'm not going to state why as it's pretty obvious, however you can make me shut up and possibly take that back…
Audio clips or it didn't happen.
desioner

Reactions: Casshern2

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I didn't read the thread, but the title reminded me of this American lesbian I'm having cybersex with. She doesn't know I'm really a guy as I sent her a picture of a JAV idol with the face cropped off and it's voice chat only and I use a high, feminine voice. She sent me a picture of herself. She has such a hot body and I can see her panties. She tries to speak Japanese and says with such a cute voice things like: iku, iku and manko nametai. Later she even sent me a pic of her pussy after I threatened to stop the voice chat if she didn't. We had cybersex twice already. I'm such a lucky guy. If only she knew I'm hairy like a gorilla with matching belly.

Reactions: CoolKevin

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
well well well. Everyone laughing at me, but guess what? Today I met a KOREAN girl who is studying japanese and she fell for my trick. Sent her couple of pics and all.

At first she was not into lesbian nothing but slowly i opened her up and got her interested. It ended up with her getting horny and wanting to "try sex with a girl" because i kept sending hot lesbian pics.

isprecolen

Feb 3, 2009
Oh no, not a KOREAN girl?! Those are well known to be the HOTTEST online sex partners!

How did you manage that, I'm so jealous!

(You're retarded.)

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
I call shenanigans, everyone go home and get a broom.

srk2040

Sep 9, 2009
There's also a possibility the Jap gurl could be a Jap guy pretending to be a lesbian Jap gurl. That's really fuked up. Messes with ur mind.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I wish my penis was small enough to go online and pretend i was a girl JUST to get some cyber-play...

josolopson is a complete. And I mean that. With all my heart. And half of my soul. Outright insulting the two of these wastes of air is worth an infraction point if nothing else.

Oct 6, 2007
I wish my penis was small enough to go online and pretend i was a girl JUST to get some cyber-play...

josolopson and scarletsnow are losers. And I mean that. With all my heart. And half of my soul. Outright insulting the two of these wastes of air is worth an infraction point if nothing else.

I think you missed the point of Scarlet's post, he was making it out to seem like he's the one josolop is having cyber sex with, he wasn't serious.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Annnnd edited.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
74361518.jpg