Advice (where in Thailand)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
Hello guys,

As I wrote on a previous post my GF and I are pretty much into trying new things. It happens that we are taking a couple of days off in Thailand. We live in Japan, she's japanese and I am half mexican-japanese. Anyway... is not that we are going to Thailand to look for sex but we were thinking in keep "expanding our sex life" and what better place than Thailand, everybody knows how is Thailand regarding sex.

We do not know if it's the best time (because of the recent political upheavals), but nevertheless we will go the coming weekend. She has a long time fantasy, to be fu#$ed by a T-Boy (Shemale), the first time she told me I thought it was hot, now that we are going to Thai, she told me she wanted to fulfill that, since then "I'm hard as a rock" :nosebleed:thinking about it... her fantasy is to be fu#%ed in front of me!

Anyone here knows the best place to find T-Boys in Bangkok, I mean ones that are "STD safe", the more female alike the best (except for that part), of course we'll use protection, but we want to play it safe.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
A bit of second hand advice (from the military no less), assume everybody is HIV positive and then some.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
You could come here! We have bungy, sky-diving, jet-boating, crystal clear water, hot-pools. Oh, and I love banging other guys wives! (also, I go off like a bomb in a yoghurt factory!!) :gayprance:

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
Finally, after several delays, it has been decided, tomorrow we are going to Thailand for a week.
As soon as I come back I'll tell you all how was the "experience". Of course I'm interested in the local culture but...my GF and I are looking forward for that threesome with a beautiful ladyboy.:nosebleed: CU.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Photos or you're a single white male living in his mom's basement.
And I'll edit your title as such.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Be careful what you ask for, he's never said what his weight is or his grooming habits.

spud

Jun 30, 2009
Anyone here knows the best place to find T-Boys in Bangkok, I mean ones that are "STD safe", the more female alike the best (except for that part), of course we'll use protection, but we want to play it safe.

Cascade in Nana Plaza.

Never assume a t-girl is STD safe, Thailand has the highest HIV rate in Asia and even higher rate amongst gay/transsexuals.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
Photos or you're a single white male living in his mom's basement.
And I'll edit your title as such.

ha ha ha ha, I'm back... photos...soon. I have to keep up with all the things I didn't do for a week, I'll be back around here in a week or so.

CU

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I wonder if he did any "tea-bagging"?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hahahaha, I think I peed a little.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
OK guys I'm back so be ready to prepare.... a huge "L" for looser :notforgiven:

I've been busy recovering from the "Thai" trip... which was the worst experience of my life :damnit: ...why?

Well, when we left Japan I was with a cold, which turned into a huge flu when we reached the Hotel, and from then on it was nothing but vomiting, fever, and 1 day in a local hospital, after a doc visit to the room,:vomit: :fever: :sick:

Actually I was worried that I caught the H1N1 virus, which fortunately was nothing more than a "seasonal virus"... whatever that means. The Hospital had to give me a "NON SERIOUS seasonal flu carrier certificate" which I had to show in Narita Airport on the way back. At the airport they checked me again, and because I was still with fever (39) and sweating like a pig :coldsweat: they took me to a hospital where I was checked again and spent the whole day under observation. The most humiliating thing was that the medical personnel had to check the luggage content which had the "sex toys" we took to Thai :eek:mg:

That was my fuc#$% Thai trip! ... so no sex, no orgy, no shemale, nothing:notagain:, sure I have tons of pictures, of the room, the toilet, and the hotel elevator.
I just got up from bed today, I 've been eating okayu for a week, and still feeling like vomiting, but at least the fever is gone.:giveup: :death:

Remember guys, if you want to have wild sex do not do something stupid like going abroad, just visit "your local massage parlor", "ask your GF for blowjob" or "give yourself a handjob".

deedeede

Aug 30, 2010
555 unlucky on you,

next time come to chiang mai and PM me,

I will show you how the angle she-male look like..

they also come in school costume :evil:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
wow, thanks for the necro-thread of useless information that is already widely known. Way to bring on a negative rep point, jeezus.