For the first time...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
You DO mean Japan, right? :D

KhalReblic23

Dec 13, 2006
I can get to Canada much cheaper lol T_T

Japan is on the "to do" list of course! Must make the pilgrimage lol

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
There ain't no more virgins in Japan nor Canada man.

All of them are extinct because of the laws. :mad:

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Oh man, now we got to stalk for some fresh meats???

That is a new low. ;)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
There ain't no more virgins in Japan nor Canada man.

All of them are extinct because of the laws. :mad:
Come on now..
Virgins are just one shot things after all.
Just like candy.

Virgins are over-rated anyways.
Virgin girls = Girl in pain, blood, bad sex.
Virgin boys = Blown load, apologizing, no sex.

KhalReblic23

Dec 13, 2006
I guess we've gotten way off topic...perhaps someone should start an "Age of Consent" topic lol

in an attempt to save this:

I was 15 my first time. Lost it to my first high school gf freshman year. We went across the street to my friends house after school. It was funny since he was pissed off when we locked him out of his own house and took care of business haha...

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
I dunno, thinking back virgin are the best kind to have sex with. :p

To me anyways, it's not everyday you can do it with and it's like some sort of forbidden fruit to some people.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I guess the virginity thing acts as a kind of spice.

Anyways, I was around 16 when I lost (more like finally getting rid of it) my virginity.
It was my friends girlfriend too. Her boyfriend found out about it, and we all laughed it off.
We're all still friends.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
first time for me was with my second girlfriend when i was 16-years-old in japan :D i went there to see her (which at the time we werent dating, but then started to there) [btw, she was an exchange student my junior year of high school]... now weve been together for one year and five months... :D

flame_zero

Eat this !!!
Dec 13, 2006
donno if i should post this here or not :eek:

anyways was 14 when i did it for the first time, was at a big New Years Eve bash and i was pretty drunk and like they say one thing let to another and thats about all i can remember lol

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
I guess it's kinda the thought behind it all. You want the person you fall in love with to be a virgin because you want to be their first... That's just how it goes, normally. :p

Lmao, that's funny Denamic. Quite lucky as well.

but there is still some thing that i dont understand, why is loosing a girls virginity so important?

Good thing my first time was my ex's first time too haha,

and its bad for girls to hold their virginity too, the later you fuck the more pain you will get.

ohh and thanks Chompy for the map, now my lolicon quest could be forfilled.

Svenddv

Bridget Fanboy
Dec 12, 2006
When, well.. last summer (after i turned 18) at my place when my dad was on vacation for a couple of weeks (parents are divorced)

How? well there's only one way two guys can do it with each other right? :p

who? with Gico, a guy a met through well.. 'internet'. He was really cute but ollddd.. woah (25). At first i couldnt believe he really had interest in me, but I soon realised it was all about the sex. :(

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
I dunno, just the thought that you're the very first person to be with her.

Svenddv, that really blows. =/ I hate it when people do things like that. x.x

PB i think its a he/he thing...

...How? well there's only one way two guys can do it with each other right? :p...

whatsup, i dont enjoy yaoi but thats ok if its loli neko-dickgirls i dig that!

Slick

my kung fu is strong
Dec 14, 2006
i was 18, it was new year and, frankly, i was amazed i could manage, i had drunk/smoked/snorted so much

i'm drug free now btw :cool:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I waited 26 years to deflower myself with a Japanese girl. I succedded! The first women I made love to was my wife. Although to be honest I was totally scared at the time, she wasn't a virgin which didn't bother me at all. But when I told her that I was she was shocked to say the least. Kinda funny getting some help from her, but I'd do it all over again for her. we had been dating for about 4 months. I guess I was kinda teasing her…(ごめん真子ちゃん。)

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
ive just gotta say... i love sex... i know ive already posted here, but i just wanna say that, haha... it is great... rant done...