For the first time...

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
still a virgin but did some exploring

so this is a story, was grade 5(philippines) met a girl in my class,interesting body figure.end up being friends w/ her and exploring the upper and lower side of her body(obisiously foking here and there)but she strickly wont allow in the panty zone.well did that for about a year,until her mother died.then i lost my play thing:sick: then in second year HS(philippines)theres a group(all girls) friends had interest in me(didnt know that until they told me)there not very cute though and just ended up hang out w/ them.then they hold an orgy on my parents appartment(we ran that bussiness),was about to join them when my parents arrived from a long trip.:perhaps: (parents):destroy:

and now about to get in college(17 yrs old)
(going to the city now for college)
STANDING:still a virgin.:wait:

:please2: some one HELP cuz i realize......all my pervertive action go to my friends(girls obiously)and not the ones i like to date.:defeat:

pogi420

HG-gang bang announcer
Dec 13, 2006
WOW just wow haha, thats sorta bad man well good thats in the past.

MiDNiGHTS

Quadruple Amputee
Nov 27, 2006
I am still holding out for when they make sex robots...there is no substitute.

burnout

Jan 6, 2007
call me an ass but i find some of these stories very hard to believe. :dunno:

lazymule

May 14, 2007
i kinda agree with you burnout, and i mean really i thought these were story's not books(yes im a ass)

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
Im still a virgin but i almost had sex onece and turned the offer down, it might seem a stupid decison to some of you, but let me tell the hole story

It all happend in a cold december night at a friends party we all got hammered and started going wild and stuff , so sudenly this girl named ioana grabde me and took me in a bedroom . THen she said to me ( i dont espect you guyz to belive me :p)` i wana fuck you !`
yes i was a horny and drunk like a mother f```er but still i could see hear and she looked like a fu``ing foot so i sayd hell no , not like this and not with her

after a helft the room the biach was complaining to her why didnt i f``k her , LIKE WTF
anyway that was 2 years ago , im 19 years old and still a virgin
my filosofy is ` better be stuck with my d``k in my hand then in some ugly bitche p```y

so what do you think about me, my decison and my filosofy

your truly AlucarD0

Itsuki016

May 29, 2007
I'm 19 years old and still a virgin.
When i was 12 i did all the "exploring" stuff with a girl in town, but fact it never came to sex or sth along the lines. In my younger days, success in school was more worth than some kind of "relationship".

Today, I have girls as friends (not many), but I'm too shy to start a conversation with other girls, cause i dont know what to say. I do lack confidence. :miserable:

Well sometimes I find it annoying that i dont have a gf :notagain:, othertimes its like : "who cares :casual: "

@AlucarD0: i agree with your philosophy

DanWandin

May 21, 2007
I had sex for like 20 seconds once, I didn't finish but she told me to stop, (for protection reasons) but I still consider myself a virgin, although I don't have to.

IMO, when you're a teenager growing up you always want to have sex with the hottest chick at school, and lets say you do. you have lots of sex throughout your teenage years.

How boring is it gonna be when your older? seriously, if you do all the fun things in life when you're a teenager, what are you going to do when you get older?

cheers,
-Dan

pfftpfftpfft

Jun 22, 2007
Well if it was a serious relationship, I suppose you'd love/like them enough to not care whether they are a virgin or not. Then again some people are such purists that they can't bear to have someone who isn't a virgin. In my opinion, I prefer a virgin, but if they aren't it isn't a deal breaker. Besides there are plenty of fish in the sea. Find one that tastes good to you :bingo2:

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
same here...i'd prefer my first experience with a virgin, in a sense, atleast i get to fake my knowledge by leading her :p

but if she isn't, i don't give a damn as well...as long as i love it and enjoy it..but i do want my first to be with my lover, and not some 1-night-stander

chinkytiger

Nov 18, 2007
my first time was when i was 17, and my girl at the time was 15, we both didnt know what was going on, and man, we had such a hard time getting things done! LOL

BloaterBoy

Bloke
Jan 20, 2008
It's all bollox guys. You like a girl and she likes you it will happen - FACT
You can help things along by letting her know you exist, the best chat up line in the world is "hello". Most guys don't get anywhere because they never actually speak to the girl they like. If after you say hello and she blanks you move on, (FACT she knows the minute you speak to her if she is interested) If continues to talk to you, you have a chance... Make yourself different/funny.... whatever Vogue says what they are reading nowadays (its bollox, they like you or they don't)
IMPORTANT listen to what they say, it's probably completely uninteresting, but it's important to her!

BloaterBoy

Bloke
Jan 20, 2008
PS, all the wierd extreme stuff you can find on the net is probably gonna scare the shit out of a inexperienced girl so don't ask her to lick you're arse on the first date, she will probably say "no, fuck off you dirty bastard"
If you like the idea of a more expansive sexual encounter go for an older woman, you can't go wrong. Having a woman tell you what to do can be an education. You cannot have too much education :p

prophet320

Apr 10, 2008
Yo!

Yeah my first time was at 21! lol :snicker2:
Believe it or not, I dated a guy for a month and I couldn't hold anymore so I called him and told him to come to my house that moment! :perfectplan: I was steaming :fever: and I thought if ever is a time it will be now.

God, it was sooo good, nothing like masturbating - finger fu#, using objects and all that - couldn't be compared! We did it twice, not bad for a first timer and we did it in a strange position that made penetration easier hehe it was some variation of missionary.
I still date him, we're enganged and the sex is steaming!!! We tried everything, now we're on anal train and using some really nice toys!!
Breaking the himen was not painful, he just had to be a bit rough - I still love rough sex!! - it just bled a bit but that's ok...

Ppl the real thing cannot be compared to masturbation or imagination, just go comando and have patience, I thank every day for waiting til 21 to loose it! :cool:

Cheers

Godimes

Nov 10, 2007
this is a little late but i figured i'd let you folks know.

I don't mean to burst anyones buble, but while the national age of consent in Japan is 13 i believe it doesn't matter much because the national government has delegated age of consent laws to each prefecture to enforce, and they are actually some of the highest in the world.

for example in kanagawa prefecture and Tokyo-to the age of consent is 18 years old, which is higher than most states in the US.

anyways, to all you virgin lovers, there is not much worse i can think of than sleeping with a virgin. While not extremely painful to all women, to many it is a painful and unpleasant first experience, especially if they are nervous and contracting their vaginal muscles. I found out quite unexpectadely that my last girlfriend(who I have been with for the last 4 years) was a virgin when we went to have sex for the first time, and after that I vowed I would never sleep with another virgin again.

To each his own, but I hate causing girls pain thats why I prefer to steer clear of Virgins.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Not to mention virgins suck in bed.

cemonk

Apr 8, 2008
hahaha.... i'd been doing with 2 virgin before. really nice and great. they like the "pain" of doing it at the first penetration. juz love it man.
Hey, im a malay guy from malaysia. here also have many hot babes. chinese mixed with indian - cindian (sooo hot).... i still wondering when i will be in bed with a leng lui...huhu...