Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

lsnoop

Jul 7, 2012
I sent you a PM in february about it already.

What is it, a link to top secret Japanese technology? Or you want messages asking for pm? Why not post for everyone?

Really wish we could save the trouble and have links directly to torrent/download section in cases like this. If the producer wanted money for it they would make an onlyfans/manyvids page.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
What is it, a link to top secret Japanese technology? Or you want messages asking for pm? Why not post for everyone?

Really wish we could save the trouble and have links directly to torrent/download section in cases like this. If the producer wanted money for it they would make an onlyfans/manyvids page.
Some people wanted to buy it, so I provided them the video, without DRM. As the files are on my Mega account, I don't share it openly because people will keep asking "can you reupload it ?" when the files are removed (because I only have a free account), without a "thank you" or share in return. I shared movies before (from Aki as well) that weren't available, and that's what happened and it's getting worse (here and on other forums). So now, I only share with people really interested (and not for free). I also help some people getting HD versions that they can't download due to the use of shitty filehosts by some people (on purpose). As I can download as a premium on many filehosts, I upload the files on Drive or Mega and share them for free.

Last edited:

reversevil

Akiba Citizen
Nov 24, 2019
cover-jpg.2999860

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
ASW-180(not sure which scene) - This is a very short scene at less than 3 minutes and I was still surprised he even lasted that long. That's how hot she was at giving him the business.

View attachment 2668580View attachment 2668583

God fucking damn... this is like all my fetishes/likes rolled into one:
- Hot as fuck girl with ugly guy contrast
- Perfect side angle
- Hard but normal sized cock with enthusiastic blowjob and snake tongue action
- Finish in mouth

Also does anyone have an HD download link for this? Can't find one anywhere.

I didn't know there were other scenes like this, other than Erika in ASW-182. This one is incredible as hell, too. She doesn't give the tongue but she sweetly plays with his balls and lets him squeeze her hot tits (he started playing with them, she noticed, so she unzipped her top for him so he could get proper access).. can't imagine the level of pleasure this guy felt during this. She treated him like she was his loving girlfriend and wanted to pleasure him.

1661480912291.png

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I think some girls really enjoy giving pleasure, and a guy like this would get a lot more pleasure out of her than an average or good-looking guy. Look at this look she gives the camera:

1661481131778.png

Just wish these scenes weren't censored... but the mosaic isn't too bad here.

Any other scenes very similar to this? Both of them have "Oh Filthy!" in their title and I searched JavLibrary for that. 4 other titles came up but none have it.

Last edited:

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
B1F0D248-BC9F-4227-8FC0-FE4C273B9611.jpeg

This epic IR masterpiece has been covered in other forums but I think it merits discussion here because Yumika challenges herself to swallow bigger, thicker, blacker cocks. It wasn‘t as easy for her to choke them down like usual but she still found a way to milk those monsters.

ED408188-F578-4DF9-9D5A-2B53970830ED.gif

In every video she unleashes a new technique and in this movie she strips off her pantyhose & panties while giving some furious head, not once taking her mouth off the meat. She also pleasures 2 of these brothers at once, giving one a blowjob while giving the other a footjob, then alternating.

7409B53B-5B8F-4EDF-A87D-D8287D8DC500.gif

I already consider Yumika one of the G.O.A.T.s, among the best to EVER do it in my humble opinion... but this flick should make her all-time greatness official. Aside from the phenomenal blowjobs, she took some hard banging here.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
View attachment 3056424

This epic IR masterpiece has been covered in other forums but I think it merits discussion here because Yumika challenges herself to swallow bigger, thicker, blacker cocks. It wasn‘t as easy for her to choke them down like usual but she still found a way to milk those monsters.

View attachment 3057168

In every video she unleashes a new technique and in this movie she strips off her pantyhose & panties while giving some furious head, not once taking her mouth off the meat. She also pleasures 2 of these brothers at once, giving one a blowjob while giving the other a footjob, then alternating.

View attachment 3057184

I already consider Yumika one of the G.O.A.T.s, among the best to EVER do it in my humble opinion... but this flick should make her all-time greatness official. Aside from the phenomenal blowjobs, she took some hard banging here.
I agree - she is definitely GOAT worthy

Reactions: Pacino718

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
God fucking damn... this is like all my fetishes/likes rolled into one:
- Hot as fuck girl with ugly guy contrast
- Perfect side angle
- Hard but normal sized cock with enthusiastic blowjob and snake tongue action
- Finish in mouth

Also does anyone have an HD download link for this? Can't find one anywhere.

Any other scenes very similar to this? Both of them have "Oh Filthy!" in their title and I searched JavLibrary for that. 4 other titles came up but none have it.

I figured someone else would have filled you in by now, but you are on the right track. The translations of the ASW titles are all over the place, so it would be hard to search on that alone. The series you are looking for is a long-running gokkun series of theirs. The most recent one of these seems to be the 71st title ASW-296, which is titled "Oh My God!"

The blowjobs vary greatly in quality between titles, actresses, and scenes. I also know that this type of shot is not confined to that series in particular. Thus, it may be worthwhile to go through most of their work on JAVLib and take a look through the screenshots. You should be able to find more than a handful that fit this criteria.

I'm not much into gokkun, so I can't speak for the other series mentioned, but I know ASW-207 and ASW-212 (which is my favorite title of theirs) have a scene shot in this angle you are looking for. These should be pretty easily found. However, HD for ASW titles is pretty hard to come by. I think most of the titles I have of theirs are in standard.

Looks to me that we have potential for one of the best deepthroat blowjobs in years in the upcoming JUFE-433 starring Alice Otsu.

Released October 28th. Cant wait!

Thanks for bringing my attention to this. She has been a breakout performer this year. I've been fond of many of her titles. Looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: gf25 and PHauc14

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I figured someone else would have filled you in by now, but you are on the right track. The translations of the ASW titles are all over the place, so it would be hard to search on that alone. The series you are looking for is a long-running gokkun series of theirs. The most recent one of these seems to be the 71st title ASW-296, which is titled "Oh My God!"

The blowjobs vary greatly in quality between titles, actresses, and scenes. I also know that this type of shot is not confined to that series in particular. Thus, it may be worthwhile to go through most of their work on JAVLib and take a look through the screenshots. You should be able to find more than a handful that fit this criteria.

I'm not much into gokkun, so I can't speak for the other series mentioned, but I know ASW-207 and ASW-212 (which is my favorite title of theirs) have a scene shot in this angle you are looking for. These should be pretty easily found. However, HD for ASW titles is pretty hard to come by. I think most of the titles I have of theirs are in standard.

Thanks very much for the reply!

Yes it does seem like the titles and the acts are kind of random. I will eventually make my way through all of them because I do love this series even without that particular type of position/BJ.

As for your suggestions, ASW-212 doesn't really work for me because of the mask, but ASW-207 is definitely a good one.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Anyone want to share their faves of the year so far?

My favorite, by a slim margin, is the Aki Sanjou/Kawana release already talked about earlier in this thread FC2-2903496. It's a little bit samey (in particular, the POV angle of a man laying down always looks quite bad), but she's one of the best blowjob artists in the world, so it's pretty much great by default.

Since it's already been talked about, I don't want to discuss it too much and will emphasize these other releases instead (I will preface I am primarily a deepthroat fan):

1mogi047pl.jpg
MOGI-047

Nothing particularly special about the story or style in this one. Just a newcomer who likes to get fucked in the throat. Thus, this is a nomination based on talent alone. Moe Momoe is a performer to watch and gives it her all in this.

akdl-166.jpg
AKDL-166

Misaki Azusa and Arimura Nozomi give drooling self-deepthroat in various school-based situations.

h_139doks559pl.jpg
DOKS-559

Actually not familiar with Hirai Kanna prior to this film, but ended up very impressed and will be checking for her in the future. Probably borderline rough/constant deep throating, but it is softer than the MISM releases discussed in the thread, so works here as well. Essentially, the gimmick is focused on her staying down while she gags. If she was permitted to self-deepthroat for longer than 1-2 mins per scene, then this would easily be my favorite release. Her throat sounds amazing.

ipx823pl.jpg
IPX-823

No deepthroat, but I'm quite fond of cohabitation titles (MIAE-165 is my favorite). This is just about living with a girl who won't stop giving pacifier blowjobs. Lots of long, well-directed blowjob scenes and Himeno Setsu brings good style and variation between scenes. She's a new performer to watch as well.

dasd969pl.jpg
DASD-969

Boss who gives full-length suction blowjobs. There's a few in this series that came out this year, but I think I favor the Mistumi An release. The Akari Mitani is a close second and the whole series is worth checking out.

Honorable mentions: BIJN-217 (I love Riho Fujimori), DLPN-016, DROP-070, DROP-072

I haven't watched as many titles this year as I have in the past. Thus, was hoping for some recommendations from you guys as well. Anything you are loving this year that I haven't mentioned?

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Anyone want to share their faves of the year so far?

My favorite, by a slim margin, is the Aki Sanjou/Kawana release already talked about earlier in this thread FC2-2903496. It's a little bit samey (in particular, the POV angle of a man laying down always looks quite bad), but she's one of the best blowjob artists in the world, so it's pretty much great by default.

Since it's already been talked about, I don't want to discuss it too much and will emphasize these other releases instead (I will preface I am primarily a deepthroat fan):
Do you a link to this? I'm also a big Aki Kawana fan

View attachment 3068769
MOGI-047

Nothing particularly special about the story or style in this one. Just a newcomer who likes to get fucked in the throat. Thus, this is a nomination based on talent alone. Moe Momoe is a performer to watch and gives it her all in this.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out!

View attachment 3068770
AKDL-166

Misaki Azusa and Arimura Nozomi give drooling self-deepthroat in various school-based situations.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out! Azusa and Nozomi are two of my favorite B-listers

View attachment 3068771
DOKS-559

Actually not familiar with Hirai Kanna prior to this film, but ended up very impressed and will be checking for her in the future. Probably borderline rough/constant deep throating, but it is softer than the MISM releases discussed in the thread, so works here as well. Essentially, the gimmick is focused on her staying down while she gags. If she was permitted to self-deepthroat for longer than 1-2 mins per scene, then this would easily be my favorite release. Her throat sounds amazing.
I like Kanna but she just doesn't make a lot of stuff. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out!

View attachment 3068772
IPX-823

No deepthroat, but I'm quite fond of cohabitation titles (MIAE-165 is my favorite). This is just about living with a girl who won't stop giving pacifier blowjobs. Lots of long, well-directed blowjob scenes and Himeno Setsu brings good style and variation between scenes. She's a new performer to watch as well.
I don't like videos of the woman doing all the work and then the man pulls out an cums on her. That is why I stay away from Idea Pocket's BJ stuff

View attachment 3068774
DASD-969

Boss who gives full-length suction blowjobs. There's a few in this series that came out this year, but I think I favor the Mistumi An release. The Akari Mitani is a close second and the whole series is worth checking out.
I really like An Mitsumi. Out of the gate, she was deep throating with the best of them. I listed her in actresses I was most excited about after her debut...but now it seems she is more tame with the finishes. I do not remember keeping this video. Did she do all the work and then the men finish themselves off?

Honorable mentions: BIJN-217 (I love Riho Fujimori), DLPN-016, DROP-070, DROP-072
I also love Riho. It sucks that she stopped putting out as many videos as she used to.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I haven't watched as many titles this year as I have in the past. Thus, was hoping for some recommendations from you guys as well. Anything you are loving this year that I haven't mentioned?

Even though I'm usually not a big fan, I have kept more IRRUMATIO videos than fellatio focused videos. Emumusume Lab has been on a phenomenal run with not mouth r*** videos - but showcasing women actually enjoying being masochists and taking it deep.

While I have kept amazing SCENES from either BJs videos or general sex videos I think the only video in full I kept was from BJ queen Yumika Saekireal789.jpg

The reverse 69 with the man standing up and her banging her head on his dick was epic.

CJOD-336 was an epic team up with one or two stellar finishes but it wasn't focused on BJs.
cjod336pl.jpg

Besides that it has been a lackluster year for BJ-focused movies