Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
Here a "plain" performance by Yumika Saeki in her latest REAL-789. Seriously though this is the BJ video to beat this year. Yumika destroyed these men.:aaaa:
View attachment 2844604
She's a weapon for sure.

Some of her blowjobs look like they'd be too intense for me, but a few of her less intense ones I see and realise how much she really knows how to pleasure a dick, besides just look good for the camera.

Reactions: MonsterVirgin

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She's a weapon for sure.

Some of her blowjobs look like they'd be too intense for me, but a few of her less intense ones I see and realise how much she really knows how to pleasure a dick, besides just look good for the camera.

She released this Das video at the same time as the "Headbanger" one this month. Like I have always said she definitely has range

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
do you have any favorite uncensored or leaked blowjob scene? Extra points for 2 heads <3
Uta Kohaku from TokyoFaceFuck

images

images

images

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
Here a "plain" performance by Yumika Saeki in her latest REAL-789. Seriously though this is the BJ video to beat this year. Yumika destroyed these men.:aaaa:
View attachment 2844604
I’m usually at this forum as an observer because ya’all have good posts & interesting discussions. I’m compelled to comment today because in my humble opinion, REAL-789 isn’t just the BJ movie to beat this year, it’s one of the best (if not THE best) over the past few years. Maybe I’m biased because I’m a Yumika Saeki Fantatic but the title lives up to its name because she took face-fucking to a whole new level. Aggressive, insatiable, high-octane and creative.

6D546709-B36D-460A-A81F-822556D6A441.jpeg

SOD’s Sperm Clinic series is one of my all time favorite JAV series, I have them all... I just wish it hadn’t ended because I would have LOVED for Yumika to star in the (literal) “Head Nurse” role that was helmed by other aggressive cocksuckers like Hana Kano & Shino Aoi, both of whom deepthroated til their noses ran.

Anyway, that’s just my two cents. Keep doing what ya’all do ✌️

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
One other thing I'd like to add is that Yumika DID play a role similar to the one I'd love to see her play in the Sperm Clinic series... in HUNTB-165 she's the teacher of the Female Student Deep Throat Club. It also stars Yuria Nanamiya, Riko Shinohara & Atsuko Nakashima. They all put in serious work (especially the opening scene) but Yumika shows why she's the HEADmaster. Another excellent movie, one of may faves from last year.

huntb00165pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I’m usually at this forum as an observer because ya’all have good posts & interesting discussions. I’m compelled to comment today because in my humble opinion, REAL-789 isn’t just the BJ movie to beat this year, it’s one of the best (if not THE best) over the past few years. Maybe I’m biased because I’m a Yumika Saeki Fantatic but the title lives up to its name because she took face-fucking to a whole new level. Aggressive, insatiable, high-octane and creative.

View attachment 2851060

SOD’s Sperm Clinic series is one of my all time favorite JAV series, I have them all... I just wish it hadn’t ended because I would have LOVED for Yumika to star in the (literal) “Head Nurse” role that was helmed by other aggressive cocksuckers like Hana Kano & Shino Aoi, both of whom deepthroated til their noses ran.

Anyway, that’s just my two cents. Keep doing what ya’all do ✌️

If you like sensuality, it's clearly not. Also, for me, the actress also has to be attractive. Because no matter how skilled a girl is, if she's ugly, I can't get a boner. So for me, it's not. Not even close.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
One other thing I'd like to add is that Yumika DID play a role similar to the one I'd love to see her play in the Sperm Clinic series... in HUNTB-165 she's the teacher of the Female Student Deep Throat Club. It also stars Yuria Nanamiya, Riko Shinohara & Atsuko Nakashima. They all put in serious work (especially the opening scene) but Yumika shows why she's the HEADmaster. Another excellent movie, one of may faves from last year.

View attachment 2851438
Probably the best BJ video last year

Reactions: Pacino718

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
Question - do any of you have blowjob fantasies or ideas around oral that you've yet to see in a movie and really want to?

dani870

May 21, 2017
@Shinto1337 natsuki yokoyama from TokyoFaceFuck
@TwerkJerk Im trying to find some facial cock rubbing/blowjob combo.Exept Tff i didn't found much work done.Pm or post here if u have some vids.

Attachments

• natsuki-yokoyama-11.jpg
    natsuki-yokoyama-11.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 64dd602963f61e8ae56acf096664f1f1.jpg
    64dd602963f61e8ae56acf096664f1f1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Shinto1337

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
@Shinto1337 natsuki yokoyama from TokyoFaceFuck
@TwerkJerk Im trying to find some facial cock rubbing/blowjob combo.Exept Tff i didn't found much work done.Pm or post here if u have some vids.

There's quite a bit of it on TokyoFacefuck, but not a focus of any video I know of. There's just lots of sloppy face fucking and occasionally a short scene of the guy smearing the girls face with his junk.

Reactions: dani870

kc0716

Peace
Aug 2, 2012
Anyone know of some decent BJ-only FC2 sellers? I've found two so far 1) 雨氷@車内フェラ 2) 【フェラチオハンター】りょう

Wondering if anyone else has some decent sellers for me to check out!

Reactions: sitruc14

sitruc14

Jun 5, 2014
Anyone know of some decent BJ-only FC2 sellers? I've found two so far 1) 雨氷@車内フェラ 2) 【フェラチオハンター】りょう

Wondering if anyone else has some decent sellers for me to check out!

Check your DMs