Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reactions: MonsterVirgin

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ayaka Mochizuki is an example of someone who is far better than Saeki but wont get cast anywhere near as much for some reason. I think in Japan they really are fooled by that manic performance kind of energy. They seem to think that it indicates that they are super into it lol. Fair enough, but i think when comparing it to someone like Miki Sunohara or Yuuno Hoshi or Hikaru Yukino; Saeki's performances are really bad. Borderline cringey. Not enjoyable at all. Anyone who has got a blowjob before knows that that kind of head jerking super fast and manic bobbing doesnt feel that good, especially compared to a more sensual and thorough technique.

Share an Ayaka scene that, from start to finish, is "far better" than Yumika.
The example you gave of Yumika Saeki above is one scene out of all her others (dozens and dozens) that are grossly over acted. As we know she has loads of BJ scenes because they use her in everything BJ related these days seems like lol. Even Honoka Tsujii is far better than Saeki. Theres a title that is out now featuring both of them with Ayaka Mochizuki and Aramura Akari (HNDS-074) and all the women put Saeki to shame in terms of technique imo. Although for some reason that particular title has a director that seems to have made all the women go with that more manic, aggressive, head bobbing, over acted style Which kind of ruins the title when it could of been soooo much better.
Indeed, that proves my point. Here is Ayaka just headbobbing and being aggressive in HNDS-074. That IS on the director, not the performer. Ayaka (and Akari) has a LOT of irrumatio and aggressive videos. I can't think of a regular BJ scene from her that I have kept, like Yumika's massage scene

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I like Ayaka Mochizuki A LOT. Gun to my head I would take her as an overall sex partner and she was my (close) second favorite performer last year. But I do not see the hyperbole of her, and the others in this video, being "far better'.

I think Yumika is pretty but indeed she is not a traditional concept of hot AV actress. But she will and can do what a number of actresses won't it seems and it seems to be popular. That is her niche. Blame the directors and consumers, because evidence has shown that she has the range.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Ayaka Mochizuki is an example of someone who is far better than Saeki but wont get cast anywhere near as much for some reason.
She's done to be honest. For some couple of months already. She went hardcore, and once an actress does that (mostly because it's the only way for her to keep the same income despite a falling popularity or a lack of) bigger studios won't cast her anymore. It happened to Rui Hitzuki and Saya Minami too.

Reactions: mymatexabi

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I actually think Yumika Saeki is a very pretty woman. She just has a habit of making weird faces with bulging eyeballs that can be a put off. I haven't watched much of what she's had to offer yet. I think only of a couple scenes. I check the previews of every new movie she releases and nothing looks all that appealing. I've been waiting for something that appeals more to my taste but it's nothing but the same thing over and over no matter what the story is. I figured I'm just gonna have to pick a random one and watch it so that Real Works might be worth a look even though that studios track record has long since fell off a cliff. Like mymatexabi said, it does suck that every new BJ-centric flick that gets released seems to have Yumika in it. Not even the BJ queen, Yuno Hoshi, was getting that kind of focus in her prime. Honestly I can't see any sense in it at all. There are plenty of JAV stars out there that could easily put forth just as good(or better) of a BJ performance as Yumika but for whatever reason don't get the opportunity. They'll continue to put out movie after movie and none of them will be BJ-centric. The JAV industry is in such a weird place. My JAV viewing as shrunk down to like once a month now. You use to be able to tell when a flick was gonna have some good BJs before even watching it. Now I find myself disappointed more often than not. Now whenever I come across a great BJ it's purely by accident. That's a real problem.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I've downloaded some Saeki videos to see what are you talking about a She clearly plays a dominant role, something like Yuri Honma does. Probably she doesn't have the best face expressions but who cares about that when some seconds later she's licking the guys face like a cow while she's doing a handjob.
I don't think there are many actresses who can act with that rawness.

TwerkJerk

Sep 10, 2021
Friends, please no arguing, we are all here for the same reason, our opinions just vary slightly.

On that note I have an interesting question:

Is there a JAV girl you can think of that you WOULDN'T take a blowjob from?

Reactions: mymatexabi

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Throating June Lovejoy would be a dream :cinta: I have yet to see a dick she could not take down all the way to the base.
She is so talented. Her neck game is :hot:

Friends, please no arguing, we are all here for the same reason, our opinions just vary slightly.

I would take a BJ from nearly every performer, even Low Tier ones like Sora Shiina. WHO WOULD PASS ON A BJ?
If they can take direction or if it is a pregame to actual sex, why not?

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This is not a BJ focused video but Mao Hamasaki had some great finishes here. She has been on such a good run lately. @Inertia , how did she not make your best list in 2021? :(

xvsr635sopl.jpeg

Reactions: shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Some shallow struggle BJs from Hibiki Otsuki's newest. Both are as the man is finishing.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

I would without hesitation take a BJ from June Lovejoy, Eimi Fukada, or Maria Nagai over Hibiki.

Reactions: shawn720s

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021

To tell you a name I'd have to go to the Trans section of 141jav and check some actresses with really marked male features, or maybe I should go to the granny section.
If we ware talking about giving head to her maybe I could give you a name but taking a blowjow is too easy lol.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
DROP-070. Himari Ogawa from Asfur is featured but Miho Tomii was my personal favorite

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif