Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
EKW-035 Aki Sasaki changed this man's life. Best finish of the year so far I needed two gifs for it.
View attachment 1309254
View attachment 1309255
One of my favourite girls.
How I wished that little brother is MINE.
And she sucked like no tomorrow.
Then it will be.. "Aki Sasaki changed my life."
This is really the BEST finish of the year.

His asshole is fingered by Aki at the same time.
This must be the GREATEST sexual simulation given to a guy by Aki in recent years.
In the first GIF, the guy's body trembled a little.
It must be some pre cum release.
How can you keep your soldiers in your sperm duct when such a beautiful girl fingering you and giving you the world's mind blowing blow job.?

Some more in the 2nd GIF, Aki slowed down the fingering in the asshole with her soft hands while letting the guy enjoy it.
The feeling is SOOOOOOOO good.
I could have stopped her and just lifted up her skirt and doggie her straight away.

SUPERB!

Will catch it when its downloadable.

Reactions: BDrake

jchouktv

Jun 8, 2012
Personal opinion those XRW blowjobs movie covers always look very promising with hot previews, but more than often the content is not that great :eek:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
You all rememeber MIDE-356, starring Tsubomi, right?

b0aso4V.jpg

What a movie that was. Now if you rearrange the numbers you get MIDE-536, which is Tsubomi's upcoming, very similiar and very promising, movie.

i4BXR7p.jpg

Here's a trailer:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=mide00536/

Reactions: cainnn667