Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Call me irresponsible but I much more like blowjob scenes where I see more of the woman than just merely a close-up of the act. For me that gets boring after a while unless she's moving her tongue up and down in and out and I can plainly see it! Those I can watch a close-up of all day. But generally a nice view of nice legs, ass, and/or boobs is great to see as well.

katu00037jp-4.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Call me irresponsible but I much more like blowjob scenes where I see more of the woman than just merely a close-up of the act. For me that gets boring after a while unless she's moving her tongue up and down in and out and I can plainly see it! Those I can watch a close-up of all day. But generally a nice view of nice legs, ass, and/or boobs is great to see as well.

View attachment 1257525

oooweee. Who is that?

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Reactions: mago

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
View attachment 1261691

Both of these were disappointing. REAL, check my list!

I didn't see them yet. I actually started to follow Haruka (I find her really pretty) last week and I'm going through her releases from the former to the newest. She also has a lot of VR movies. I saw 3 movies for the moment and her BJ (even if the movies weren't focused on that) were good.

Reactions: Casshern2

Niteowl45

Jan 30, 2018
my favorite BJ artists are: (but the exact ranking is a tough call, based on skill rather than number of movies, and of course looks play their part)

God tier: Yuuno Hoshi Hikaru Yukino Tsubomi Mika Osawa Sayaka Aishiro Azusa Ayano Megumi Shino Ryoko Hirosaki

Near God tier: Yui Hatano Rio Takamiya Hikari Hino Nagomi Yui Kawagoe Maya Maino (didn't do many movies but great BJs) Sayaka Aishiro Shion Fujimoto Alice Hoshi Riona Minami Rina Fukada Shizuka kanno
Yuuki Mayu Honoka Mihara Kiritani Matsuri Marika (not Marika Hase) Ryoko Mizusaki

Top Tier: Lisa Kasumi Asami Ogawa Yuu Kawakami Ryoko Murakami Rina Fukada Misuzu Kawana Ayumu Sena
Akiho Yoshizawa Miku Shindo Kururugi Mikan Marie Konishi

Also, I'm surprised there was no mention in the main list, as far as I can tell, of Mika Osawa and Ryoko Hirosaki. Those two could deep throat an elephant for hours, here are a couple of recommended movies if you want to check them out
Mika Osawa
migd344pl.jpg
APAR-025.jpg
and Ryoko Hirosaki
nodo cum irrumatio  Ryoko Hirusaki_ MIGD-374.jpg
SDMT-345.jpg
and a couple of great BJ movies by actresses that didn't do many movies in general
Maya Maino
KV-081.jpg
and Marika (again, not Marika Hase) in one of my fave BJ movies (a rather old one)
PGD_259.jpg
I'll end this post with a couple of classics (old but still great BJ JAVs)
Ryo Takamiya (one of the best Irrumatio Jav of all times)
wnz116.jpg

and Ryo Takamiya with Hikaru Yukino and Yui Matsuno
miad-405.jpg