Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I don't know whether this is old stuff compiled or not but this is an all-star feature list massage BJ video
asfb230pl.jpg

Reactions: Nsan

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Reactions: Nsan and neobu20

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
HUNTA-225 WOW

I'm not sure of the story, but I think a sister's friends comes over and talks to the brother about BJs and goes down on the brother. That awesome thing is that as the guy cums, the friends try to keep him as deep as possible in their mouths. If that wasn't great enough, there's nakadashi sex afterwards.

hunta225pl.jpg

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Guys, who is this Marin in a blowjob/bukkake video? She looks pretty.
Link: http://www.bukkakedollars.com/videos/marin/marin.html
Her name is simply Marin lol. I remember her from when I just got into JAV so that must be a really old video.

HUNTA-225 WOW

I'm not sure of the story, but I think a sister's friends comes over and talks to the brother about BJs and goes down on the brother. That awesome thing is that as the guy cums, the friends try to keep him as deep as possible in their mouths. If that wasn't great enough, there's nakadashi sex afterwards.

View attachment 842996
This sounds amazing! Downloading now.

BTW this girl is Kokona Hakutou, she gives amazing head. I haven't seen it yet obviously but I'll bet she was best one. :D
hunta00225jp-3.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I haven't seen DVDMS-046 yet. Does she really blow this black manaconda? If so I'd be impressed. :Xiexie:
proxy

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Her name is simply Marin lol. I remember her from when I just got into JAV so that must be a really old video.

This sounds amazing! Downloading now.

BTW this girl is Kokona Hakutou, she gives amazing head. I haven't seen it yet obviously but I'll bet she was best one. :D
hunta00225jp-3.jpg

She was excellent. Of all the ladies, her full scene (sex and all) was the only one I kept. As Ether said, the competition was tough. Aya Miyazaki and Rena Aoki were on this.

Reactions: needs more loli

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Haha I dunno man, that's a tough call, guess we'll see, though if I had to pick a blowjob favorite right now it would be Yuzuka Shirai. She's such a little doll.

Looked into her. She has a new video called "What is a pedophile?" That really turned me off. I like some loli girls, but pedophilia is a whole other level.

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Well she's obviously 18 or older, when I think pedophilia I think of like infants and adolescents and yeah that's pretty bad.. but teens.. I don't really think that counts but that's just me.

Teenager could include as young as 13.

But the actress is hopefully at least 18.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Well she's obviously 18 or older, when I think pedophilia I think of like infants and adolescents and yeah that's pretty bad.. but teens.. I don't really think that counts but that's just me.

That's definitely NOT me. 19 or 20 would be the absolute minimum for me.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
She was excellent. Of all the ladies, her full scene (sex and all) was the only one I kept. As Ether said, the competition was tough. Aya Miyazaki and Rena Aoki were on this.
Looks like I was right. Props to all the girls they were all really good, Aya in particular delivered some stiff competition but Kokona's skills are simply on a different level. She doesn't just suck dick, she has a special talent for making it look really nasty and slutty. I jumped around a bit through the other scenes but her's I just had to watch all the way through. If I did any jumping during her scene it was backwards, to rewatch it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I didn't keep this video, but something of note is the end. 3 ladies surrounded a guy and tried to see how long they could keep all of him in their mouths. They started counting to 10 and then started going up to 20. Two girls even pushed the back of one ladies' head down in a slow irramatio style. It was pretty hot and the guy almost popped but he didn't..so I didn't keep it

hunta222pl.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This wasn't big on my radar because I didn't understand the title theme, but I downloaded it anyway because it's Aki Sasaki. I'm glad I did. There are 2 amazing BJ scenes (one after amazing sex) and 1 pretty good one.
HBAD-340-義父さんザーメン飲ませてください-~躰が寂しい嫁は肉棒を喉の奥ま-750x506.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Even though Miki Sunohara and Hana Kano are probably the best overall currently, I realized this week that I have more BJ scenes saved from Aki Sasaki than ANYONE now. She really puts herself out there. Not just the easy cumshots on her face but actually taking it in the mouth as the guy cums. That's impressive.

Reactions: Motiman

Aeolus Kratos

Aug 25, 2012
Even though Miki Sunohara and Hana Kano are probably the best overall currently, I realized this week that I have more BJ scenes saved from Aki Sasaki than ANYONE now. She really puts herself out there. Not just the easy cumshots on her face but actually taking it in the mouth as the guy cums. That's impressive.
I recently started to like Aki too. Would you mind recommending some of the best BJ scenes of Aki in your opinion? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I recently started to like Aki too. Would you mind recommending some of the best BJ scenes of Aki in your opinion? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

HBAD-440 is the most recent. I've literally made a compilation that's over a gig so I don't have the codes anymore. She recently did a really good one with AGEMIX. The best fellatio Fitch video was by her as well.

Reactions: Aeolus Kratos