Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
New ones for January
View attachment 874629

I hope this isn't pure Gokkun. Maybe we can get the Miki Sunohara Fellatio Hell video with her next year too and I can die happy.
View attachment 874630

Wow, first time I see Nonomiya Misato. At first, I thought she was Matsushita Hikari lol. I'm happy to see another new girl with a long tongue. I hope her movie will be good.

Reactions: manh310599

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Wow, first time I see Nonomiya Misato. At first, I thought she was Matsushita Hikari lol. I'm happy to see another new girl with a long tongue. I hope her movie will be good.

Yeah, same. I saw her NITR-254 video. She can definitely deepthroat. I hope this new video is somewhat on par with Aki and Natsuki Minami's

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, same. I saw her NITR-214 video. She can definitely deepthroat. I hope this new video is somewhat on par with Aki and Natsuki Minami's

Is it the same girl ? I only see the name of Seta Kanae on JAVLibrary.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I meant NITR-254. Whoops

That tongue on the cover (probably photoshoped) !

I found that she's in the business since 2012 with another name, Satomi Nomiya.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Just saw this one. Great movie in theory, but whoever did the pixelation for this one can fuck off. That's some early 2000's shit.

I read somewhere that Yuki Jin's last anal movie seems to have the same pixelation problem.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's out..but it isn't good

Is that true ? I tried to watch some movies of her just because the REAL movie seemed to be interesting with her snake tongue but if it's not good ... :( I will give a try, I know you like Rena Kitamura's Shabu Shabu and I didn't like at all. The best for me in this serie is still Aki Kawana's movie.

I'm waiting for Megumi Shino's turn, the cover is hot.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Is that true ? I tried to watch some movies of her just because the REAL movie seemed to be interesting with her snake tongue but if it's not good ... :( I will give a try, I know you like Rena Kitamura's Shabu Shabu and I didn't like at all. The best for me in this serie is still Aki Kawana's movie.

I'm waiting for Megumi Shino's turn, the cover is hot.

I never said I like Rena's movie. I said Aki's was the best, followed by Natsuki Minami's. Their videos are the only ones I've kept.

By the way, it seems that Yuu Shinoda is working with REAL again. I hope she gets one of these videos. She's fantastic.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I never said I like Rena's movie. I said Aki's was the best, followed by Natsuki Minami's. Their videos are the only ones I've kept.

By the way, it seems that Yuu Shinoda is working with REAL again. I hope she gets one of these videos. She's fantastic.

Oups, my bad, it was someone else.

Oh yeah, Yuu Shinoda would be a very good choice. REAL-532 was great. I only saw 2 movies of her for the moment, but I have several others waiting to be dl.
And one with Miki Sunohara too, I want to see new releases of her.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Oups, my bad, it was someone else.

Oh yeah, Yuu Shinoda would be a very good choice. REAL-532 was great. I only saw 2 movies of her for the moment, but I have several others waiting to be dl.
And one with Miki Sunohara too, I want to see new releases of her.
Yuu has some great work. I think she's terrible underused. Unique lips, great deepthroat, great rider and she's really flexible too

Reactions: darksider59