desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Fantastic news! :D Big thanks desioner and of course to our mysterious benefactor. :malu2:

Is there any reason why he doesn't want to be named. It would be nice to be able to thank them properly. :cool: Well whoever you i thank you kind sir for funding this wonderful offering.

I haven't watched it yet but Kirara Asuka is a delicious peach who is always a delight to watch. :p

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
@fatal2001 I highly doubt that the AV uses the exact same script as the manga. While they could easily have produced it as such the 2 are completely different mediums. Surely you've seen movies that have been based on comics?
@hanz11o2 This is not the way to ask for a subtitle. If you're seriously interested in getting a subtitle made you should PM on or all of the available subbers found in the first post of this thread.
Random posts asking for subs will generally get deleted.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Actually I can understand manga-based JAV would follow the manga script almost line-by-line. Unlike Hollywood adapting comics in movies. Also it seems your English knowledge is OK. Considering JAV doesn't have deep story lines, some inaccuracies in translation and sloppy English writing is tolerable.

If you are not charging money you are not competing with the serious subbers, who knows both Japanese and English better than you.

Thank you for finding the links to the doujinshi to MIMK-022. It's a good vid and the English doujinshi helps a lot. Also the srt is nice to have.

But if the doujinshi is available the SRT isn't an urgent need. If you can finish the SRT on your own, I'd definitely use it with the vid. However, if you need help doing it, or it's difficult for you. Then say... why bother? I'm happy enough reading the doujinshi to learn the story. Then watch the vid without sub. The dialogue on most JAV are mundane enough that I can fill it in in my own head.

If you could make synopsis or sub for other JAV which doesn't have any associated manga, that would be extremely helpful. Your English is good enough. For JAV it's not necessary to "make a good sentence".

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I am making a request to see if anyone is interested in donating towards the translation of RBD-650

RBD-650 Molester Cinema 8 In A Place Like This ... Yet, Yet Once Tsu Me ...! Natsume Saiharu

rbd650pl.jpg

If you are interested in acquiring this sub and are willing to donate towards to it then please send me a PM or simply leave a 'like' on this post and i will contact you back with further information. I along with a few other members have already agreed to work together so please don't take too long to express your interest, but the only way you can see this sub is to donate.

The movie itself is fantastic. :D If you haven't already seen this series from 'Attackers' then you have missed out for sure. It stars the amazing Natsume Iroha as the lead actress in a movie where she develops a relationship with a molester who first takes advantage of the beauty at a movie theatre. We see him really take advantage of her, through a number of awesome scenes all revolving in and around the cinema building, from the screening room itself to the toilets and even to the outside lobby. :) Even being in her husbands presence can't stop the molester from groping her as she sits by him. If you like to see naughty cheating action like i do then you will love this movie and i'm sure having a translation will complete the viewing experience. :p

Iroha herself looks gorgeous as always. Is there a more beautiful actress in JAV at the moment? I don't think so. :) She looks amazing in all the outfits she wears throughout.

vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h49m49s604.png
vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h45m19s552.png vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h45m53s854.png vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h48m09s592.png vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h49m15s524.png vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h51m43s324.png vlcsnap-2015-07-07-03h54m23s077.png

Molester

Dec 14, 2014
If the world would just unite and work together for Yui Hatano in pppd-308 My Girlfriend's Big Sister Tempts Me With Her Big Tits And Creampies english subtitle, that would be the best.

She is so tempting in this movie and the conversation seems fun too.

O' saint @jaystak, saint @JAVtoENG, saint @fyfiul and saint @desioner
would any of you do a pro bono for this one??

pppd-308_poster.jpg

pppd-308_screenshot.jpg

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If the world would just unite and work together for Yui Hatano in pppd-308 My Girlfriend's Big Sister Tempts Me With Her Big Tits And Creampies english subtitle, that would be the best. Would any of you do a pro bono for this one??
No, that's not the way we work. While I can't speak for the others I'm sure they'd agree. I'm unwilling and unable to spend a few weeks of my life for your free enjoyment.
However if you had something of substantial value that I was interested in… we could possibly work something out. I highly doubt you do though.
Allow me to reiterate yet again,
This thread is not the place to ask for your free subtitles. If seriously interested PM a subber with an offer.

Sugoiskoj

Jul 12, 2015
It´s already finished, but i don't have any nitroflare premium account so i can´t
not download the srt-file.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
NSPS-306 Virgin Load Recap It Was In Sao Kuruwasa Of Others

NSPS-306.jpg

I received the translation of NSPS-306 recently and i'm happy to share the sub with you guys. You can find more details of the movie, along with links to downloads for the movie, in my previous post here.

I just want to say how happy i was yet again with the work carried out by JAVtoENG (sadly now retired) in his translation of the movie. His interpretation is very convincing and i was happy to see that he was able to translate every line that i had inserted in the shell file. I have cleaned up the file but just as with IPZ-476 there was little i had to do such was the competency of his work. I added hyphens at the start of lines which are spoken by two different people to help distinguish it a bit better. I always think it looks better that way.

I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• NSPS306.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,724

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I would just like to make a quick mention of the fact that the co-operative process of translating RBD-650 was a great success. I'd like to give a big thanks to those that i approached and those that responded to my request above for agreeing to donate towards the commissioning of the translation. Fortunately, more then enough of us were able to get together which made the final cost very affordable to all involved.

The main reason for this post though is to highlight the great job that our translator, EroJapanese achieved in their work on the sub. They took on our request at a very reasonable price, offering a great discount for the fact that we provided them a pre-timed shell file and were able to deliver the finished sub back to us at a very quick rate.

The quality of their translation was of a very high quality with very clear and precise translations, and perfect spelling and grammar throughout. The feedback from everyone about the final sub was very positive.

I recommend them if you want to have a translation of one of your favourite JAV movies too. They also have a number of JAV titles already translated available on their website : http://erojapanese.com/

vlcsnap-2015-08-06-18h12m02s937.png vlcsnap-2015-08-06-18h14m47s925.png vlcsnap-2015-08-06-18h15m47s777.png vlcsnap-2015-08-06-18h17m11s717.png

tU-aN

Aug 7, 2015
This topic is awesome! watching jav with subs defenitely bring far better experiences! Thank you for all your share!

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
My recommendation to those that want subs that are done by a "cooperative" group is to be part of that group and contribute. I can say from my perspective, and I don't know how the others of the group feel about this, I find it disrespectful to ask for them to be shared after people put time in to coordinate the effort, time in to time code, and our own money the get the work done.

The "cooperative" group was a very positive experience. I highly encourage more people to join/participate if you want the subs. The more people we have the more reasonable the cost is per person and you can enjoy the subs.

tU-aN

Aug 7, 2015
I understand what you mean, i myself respect and appreciate the time and resources Motiman and others put into making the subs. I didn't ask them to share but i just hope they do someday :).

P/S: even if you want to participate, there are several limits for people from 3rd world to do so. (contribute by paypal only for example)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Yes. I have the translating skill but not the Aegisub skill. I'll try and learn how to do it.

It's great to hear that you are willing to contribute to this thread with translations of your own. Are there any particular movies that you have in mind that you are looking to work on?

Another option is if i provide you with a shell file for a movie with the timings already done. That way you could concentrate on just the translation and we could offer the sub to the forum. It would save a lot in terms of cost, unless of course, you are looking to be paid for your work.

Anyway back to the question in hand, but i found Aegisub easy to use although finding a clear and precise tutorial online was a little trickier. They all seemed too complicated but i managed to work it out in the end, sort of. :rolleyes:

In the discussion for the sub of RBD-650 tortex asked the question of how we all create timings while explaining his own method to us. I tried to explain how i go about using Aegisub myself which i will now and copy and paste for you:

''I think like most i use Aegisub although i'm pretty sure i don't do it in the correct manner as you guys may already have ascertained given that the timings only go down to a tenth of a second. I haven't used it much so i don't know about keyboard shortcuts and all that. The only tutorial i have used is the one below and he seemed to be typing the times in manually so i just followed suite.

I will list the process i use and please tell me if i could do things a lot easier because i am a total noob.

1. I start up Aegisub and load the video and audio (it has to be done separately for some reason) to it.

2. I then start the same video on my normal video player. I use VLC player.

3. I play the video on VLC first to the point of the audio that i want translating, noting the rough timings of when they start and stop talking.

4. I then go to Aegisub and play towards (or skip forward if there is a gap) the audio. Having watched it before i know roughly to the second when the audio will begin so once it does i pause it immediately.

5. The timing will have stopped just a little bit after the audio obviously so when i go to enter the time into the first timing window (on the left) i enter the time one second prior to when it paused. I don't think there is any need to time it to hundredths of a second as it makes no difference. This gives about a half second buffer to the start of the audio.

6. I then continue the video in Aegisub until the audio that i want stops and again immediately press pause. This time there is no need to change the time so enter the timings into the middle window, usually rounding up by a tenth. The third window (on the right) should then be displaying the time between the first and second windows.

7. The big window on the right of the video is where you type in the text. I usually place an initial for the person speaking there just as a marker (if the line you want has two people talking then [shift+enter] will create another line). You can then press enter in this window and the program will automatically begin a new line, at which point you just rinse and repeat.

I find it easier to play the movie on VLC and get the rough timings on that first because often if there is a lot of audio and back and forth between those that are talking then you will have to watch it a few times to see what's going on.

I've tried my best to explain what i do but having read it back just now it does seem confusing, especially with no images to show clearly what i mean. What i will say is just watch the youtube tutorial or the many others that are available and you may just about get what i am trying to explain here.''

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
It's great to hear that you are willing to contribute to this thread with translations of your own. Are there any particular movies that you have in mind that you are looking to work on?

Another option is if i provide you with a shell file for a movie with the timings already done. That way you could concentrate on just the translation and we could offer the sub to the forum. It would save a lot in terms of cost, unless of course, you are looking to be paid for your work.

Anyway back to the question in hand, but i found Aegisub easy to use although finding a clear and precise tutorial online was a little trickier. They all seemed too complicated but i managed to work it out in the end, sort of. :rolleyes:

In the discussion for the sub of RBD-650 tortex asked the question of how we all create timings while explaining his own method to us. I tried to explain how i go about using Aegisub myself which i will now and copy and paste for you:

''I think like most i use Aegisub although i'm pretty sure i don't do it in the correct manner as you guys may already have ascertained given that the timings only go down to a tenth of a second. I haven't used it much so i don't know about keyboard shortcuts and all that. The only tutorial i have used is the one below and he seemed to be typing the times in manually so i just followed suite.

I will list the process i use and please tell me if i could do things a lot easier because i am a total noob.

1. I start up Aegisub and load the video and audio (it has to be done separately for some reason) to it.

2. I then start the same video on my normal video player. I use VLC player.

3. I play the video on VLC first to the point of the audio that i want translating, noting the rough timings of when they start and stop talking.

4. I then go to Aegisub and play towards (or skip forward if there is a gap) the audio. Having watched it before i know roughly to the second when the audio will begin so once it does i pause it immediately.

5. The timing will have stopped just a little bit after the audio obviously so when i go to enter the time into the first timing window (on the left) i enter the time one second prior to when it paused. I don't think there is any need to time it to hundredths of a second as it makes no difference. This gives about a half second buffer to the start of the audio.

6. I then continue the video in Aegisub until the audio that i want stops and again immediately press pause. This time there is no need to change the time so enter the timings into the middle window, usually rounding up by a tenth. The third window (on the right) should then be displaying the time between the first and second windows.

7. The big window on the right of the video is where you type in the text. I usually place an initial for the person speaking there just as a marker (if the line you want has two people talking then [shift+enter] will create another line). You can then press enter in this window and the program will automatically begin a new line, at which point you just rinse and repeat.

I find it easier to play the movie on VLC and get the rough timings on that first because often if there is a lot of audio and back and forth between those that are talking then you will have to watch it a few times to see what's going on.

I've tried my best to explain what i do but having read it back just now it does seem confusing, especially with no images to show clearly what i mean. What i will say is just watch the youtube tutorial or the many others that are available and you may just about get what i am trying to explain here.''

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to detail this out for me. I'll certainly try my best and contribute something ASAP.

Reactions: Motiman