akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
My next project to hopefully have translated is DVDES-699 'Classmates Looking For Mama Titties. My Mom Has a Pregnancy Scare!', starring the gorgeous Eri Hosaka.

View attachment 584499

The plan is to carry out the same process as RBD-729 because i have arranged for the same translator, EroJapanese, to work on this movie for us. As always it is about each of us making a small contribution, so that what would be an expensive venture to do individually becomes a lot more financially viable to us all. If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the sub, then you can do so by sending a donation of $11. Just let me know if you are interested by posting below or sending me a PM. I will give you the full details of how to donate then.

This has been a favourite movie of mine for the last couple of years and i know from some recent posts that it is something that many of you will be interested in too. It manages to combine many of my favourite genre's into one movie and the fact that it also stars one of my favourite actresses from the last few years just makes it a winner.

First of all, just look at that cover. Eri looks amazing and fortunately she is one of those stars that happen to match and even succeed the way they look in the movie itself. She is just so damn pretty! :oops:

View attachment 584500 View attachment 584502 View attachment 584506 View attachment 584507

Her figure is also one of the best for me as she is not too thin, with just the right amount of curves, and there's just the right shape and size to her boobies! :p She's a good actress too, delivering just the right level of performance, from being quite timid and ashamed at the start, right to becoming a pretty demanding nympho by the end. :D The outfits she wears all do a great job in showing off her rather tidy figure too, from her great rack to her lovely slender legs. :oops: Love the little blue number she starts the movie in. :)

View attachment 584501 View attachment 584503 View attachment 584504 View attachment 584505

The shotacon genre is also a favourite of mine too. It's just something about these odd, youthful looking actors and seeing them having their way with the most beautiful women which makes it so naughty and taboo. :oops: The main guy is the weird looking guy on the cover. His performance is just so strange and his voice just gives me the creeps, and although he doesn't look as youthful as he did a few years ago, he still manages to pull off the shota look. The other two, playing her son and one of his pals, also look pretty dorky but again the shota look is there (although there faces are not that youthful, their figures and height is what gives them the right look).

View attachment 584531 View attachment 584529 View attachment 584530 View attachment 584532

The fact that the movie revolves around impregnation is also one of the key factors for me too. Unlike other movies that seem to imply it, this movie goes with the theme the right way and it's one factor that i want to become more clear with the addition of an accurate translation. The kid seems to be fascinated with getting Eri pregnant, and of course the movie has creampies aplenty, but also when we see in the final scene that the guys bring out a jar of their spunk and proceed to dump it in her open pussy, with all things but a toy trumpet, it really rams the message through (while also giving me a good chuckle :p). Simply cannot ignore the fact that Eri is wearing sexy wedding lingerie in this scene too! Something about those sheer white stockings just does it for me. :oops:

View attachment 584548 View attachment 584549 View attachment 584550 View attachment 584554 View attachment 584551 View attachment 584552 View attachment 584555 View attachment 584553

To finish the movie off, we get the pay off of the impregnation theme when we see Eri carrying a baby bump. her poor husband is oblivious to whom the baby really was created by which just makes the whole thing funnier :p, and as a great final touch we see the perpetrator come along and give her one last fuck. :D

View attachment 584557 View attachment 584558 View attachment 584559 View attachment 584560 View attachment 584561 View attachment 584562 View attachment 584563 View attachment 584564

One last part of the movie i like is the bathroom scene as it involves 'around the corner' sex. What i mean by that is when a women is taken just out of view but is still in close proximity of others who may find out what is going on. It is this factor which makes it so erotic. :oops: For this movie, Eri enters the bathroom while her husband and the three 'kids' are in the shower room. The creep is quick to get a hold of her, just out of view of her husband and son, and proceeds to give her a good groping. :) At this point the other friend has also been roped into the action and so we see him join in as the two proceed to tag team the ever increasingly horny Eri into submission. :D The fact that the husband and son continue on obliviously in the background, not knowing their mother and wife is being done just a mere few feet away is just what makes this scene so awesome. :p

View attachment 584625 View attachment 584626 View attachment 584628 View attachment 584629 View attachment 584630 View attachment 584631 View attachment 584632 View attachment 584633

Anyway that's just a short review of the movie there. Even if you're not interested in the sub, i would well recommend this movie to you guys to check out yourselves.
-------------------------
Motiman, put me down for this one too, please. Thanks!

X-Man

Reactions: Motiman

hgeva34

Apr 17, 2015
I found a video "JUX-614" on the internet , though it is hard chinese sub. Who can help me translate into English? I just need raw translation file (.docx, .pdf or .txt) and I'll create .srt file from there and share with everyone :)

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I found a video "JUX-614" on the internet , though it is hard chinese sub. Who can help me translate into English? I just need raw translation file (.docx, .pdf or .txt) and I'll create .srt file from there and share with everyone :)

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the translation, but if Mandarin subs are something that you're interested in, check out javbus! Some of the titles have Mandarin subs, indicated by "SUB" below the cover. In theory, that's just there to let you know that there's a torrent file for the film with subtitles, but I'm yet to come across any titles with English subs - so far, I've only seen Mandarin ones. A handy feature lets you sort titles so that you'll only see the ones that have torrent files with subs. Click here and see for yourself!

trounce

Feb 15, 2009
Would I, essentially have to pause and translate every Chinese idiom/statement that pops up? I think that's what you are describing. If so, and for me, that's impractical and WAY more work than it's worth.

Is there some way that I can have Google, or any other translator, do that in real time as the movie is playing? If so, how would that work? (Serious question.)

The only other way I can think of to do that where it would really serve my purpose would be to create my own subtitle using Google to provide the translation, as you suggest. Sadly, I lack the technical skills and the leisure time to do that, thus my willingness to pay others for that.

X-Man

X-Man: Translating this to English would definitely take a bit of time, but if you can post on a discussion board, it's not beyond your technical skills. Here's a fairly quick way to do it:

1. Download the .ass file and save it to your hard drive.
  2. Open the file using MS Notepad or any similar text editor. You will see all the timings for individual lines of dialogue.
  3. Open a separate window with Google translate. Make sure you can work with both Notepad and your translation page at the same time.
  4. Using keyboard shortcuts, work back-and-forth between your windows, copying/pasting each line of dialogue (Chinese characters) from the text file into the translation window and copy/pasting each line of translated dialogue back into the text file, overwriting the Chinese characters with English text.
The translations will be clunky and unnatural English, but you can always edit the file so that it sounds "normal" to your ears.

There are 695 lines of dialogue in the file you want translated. FWIW, that's about average for a JAV. On the bright side, you are starting with a complete timings file, so most of the really tedious work involved in building a subtitle file has already been done for you.

You will probably find that if you share the file back to the community, someone else will chime in and volunteer to help with the next translation/subtitling effort.

Have fun!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Unfortunately, I can't help you with the translation, but if Mandarin subs are something that you're interested in, check out javbus! Some of the titles have Mandarin subs, indicated by "SUB" below the cover. In theory, that's just there to let you know that there's a torrent file for the film with subtitles, but I'm yet to come across any titles with English subs - so far, I've only seen Mandarin ones. A handy feature lets you sort titles so that you'll only see the ones that have torrent files with subs. Click here and see for yourself!

Thanks for letting us know about the site as it now gives us another possible avenue for trying to have movies translated into English. Of course this all relies on the accuracy of the Chinese translation, but if anyone is able to translate from Mandarin to English and is looking to earn some cash then let us know. I have been working with direct from Japanese translators so far but it's nice to have some more options.

I attempted to translate a movie from Chinese subtitles in a movie recently using my mobile phone and the Google translate app and found it really frustrating. For one thing, the app was horribly inconsistent in recognizing the letters by image and so it would often take many attempts to get the whole line translated (I'm not blaming it really as the video quality is not great), and even then it was as you would expect pretty broken English that it was giving me back. To try to make sense of it was quite difficult as the machine translation was as nonsensical as the titles you often see on Javlibrary or other sites. I will try to share it with you guys if i ever go back and finish the scene.

The following are a couple of screenshots from a section which i remember having great difficulty making sense of. The lines are in order and was part of a monologue by the girl which pretty much tells you what the whole scene is about. To anyone who understands Chinese and can give me feedback with how i did, it would be appreciated but it was quite a frustrating process.

vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h22m42s391.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h22m51s882.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m00s650.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m10s327.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m20s374.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m31s395.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m40s411.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m49s512.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-21-21h23m57s770.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys!

Just want to announce our next Natsume Iroha translation project. This time we've gone for one of her older titles, you know back when she was still known as Sarasa Hara. This one goes back six years to when she was working with Idea Pocket and is definitely much more friendlier than her latest works for Attackers so i hope the change in atmosphere and studio will lead to more interest.

IPTD-531 Miss Campus Loves Sex, Sarasa Hara

iptd00531pl.jpg

You can check out the movie from these links;

stream;
http://javfor.me/91783.html

torrent;
https://piratebay.to/torrent/2198948/Sarasa.Hara.Beauty.Contest.JAV.IPTD531.Censored

The movie project has already been advertised on the website of our translator and donations have already been pouring in so only a few more donations are needed to complete the project. You can't purchase the sub directly from their website but contact me (or leave a post below) and i will let you guys know how to complete your donation, or just if you are in need of more information before you make a decision.

Like always the sub will only be shared to those that donate. Don't worry if you can't get your donation in by the time the project is complete as you can still purchase it, but those who get a donation in before it's completion can have their name credited in the final sub.

It's a great movie, though not sure if there's much sense in the plot other than the fact that Sarasa is playing a university student who ends up winning a beauty contest at the college and ending up as, you've guessed it, Miss campus. :) I mean how could she not given just how beautiful she is (and her competition isn't really going to be winning any prizes soon either), and boy do they put her in some great outfits in this title.

vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h19m09s547.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h20m33s875.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h20m56s643.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h24m25s227.jpg

What is her reward for winning this title you may wonder, but of course, to end up having sex with a number of the male faculty members whether it be students, teachers, judges or anyone who just seems to be passing by that day. :p Why she is having sex with them is the great mystery though, and one that will hopefully be solved with a translation and that's where you guys can help out. Even if it still makes no sense (quite likely given this is a JAV movie after all ;)), i'm hoping that the translation will still provide us with more than enough entertainment to further enhance this great movie.

I mean just what the hell is going on in the scene with the crazy looking professor guy? What's with the red cheeks and goofy look on his face? :confused: Whatever is going on, the lucky fool still gets a good sucking so clearly he's doing something right, eh? Although, given the look on her face at times, she clearly wasn't as into this freak show as much as he thinks she is. :p Too bad 'cos the shot of her bent over with his cock in her mouth is just too sexy! :oops:

vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h12m21s268.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h30m09s068.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h28m25s344.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h29m44s802.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h30m48s430.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h31m04s694.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h32m04s986.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h32m19s660.jpg

Can't forget to mention that the movie starts with a bang too, with a cracking blowjob scene as four lucky buggers get too explode over her pretty face! :oops: Guessing this was a ploy of hers to win over votes (though she didn't look too happy about it), so i guess you can't say she didn't deserve the title, given the amount of spooge she allowed to be blasted on her beautiful mug. :p

vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h43m44s403.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h42m02s684.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h44m23s765.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h44m38s759.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h45m12s057.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h45m31s334.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h45m59s314.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h46m39s394.jpg

Can't go without mentioning how great she looks in a cute little tennis outfit with her hair in pigtails! :D:oops::p Gotta love a girl in pumps and a tennis skirt! :)

vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h52m16s262.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h52m52s727.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h54m33s515.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h54m57s069.jpg

Finally, if you're not convinced yet then clearly even you must surely be wondering what the hell led up to this guy getting his hands on this glorious piece of shapely plastic (I named her Doris :)), and humping the shit out of her! :eek: Just the look on Sarasa's face had me in stitches! :p

vlcsnap-2016-03-14-23h00m59s440.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-22h59m22s525.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-23h00m07s650.jpg vlcsnap-2016-03-14-23h00m22s133.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hello Motiman,
I am new here and wnated to get some subs. Tbe ones I wanted I dont see many of them. Can you help me. It would be better if there was a pool where everyone donated for them otherwise I can pay but it will take longer as i have a long list of movies.

Here is one of the ones I want. Nitr 040
Hi whocares,

I would go in with you for a sub for that title as well. I've not seen any in that series and it would likely be a "one off" for me but it would be interesting, judging by the screen captures.

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hello, I have commission EroJapanese to be make subtitles for SDDE-399 and PPPD-424. I have received the subtitles and they are amazing! I don't know how long it will take EroJapanese to put them on their website, and I don't know how much they will sell them for, but it will be well worth the purchase price.

SDDE-399 Big Nurses Gently Sex Processing Ridge Shota Sex Ward
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiq55m
View media item 19748PPPD-424 Shota Sister Of Temptation Boyne Pis Ji ○ Port And Cum Etch! ! JULIA
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilafti
View media item 19746
-----------------------------------------------
Hi Wildfire,

Did you offer to sell (share???) the subs for these 2 movies? If so, I'm interested. You can contact me directly via email (xavierw dot aol) or through this thread. Thanks!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hi guys!

Just want to announce our next Natsume Iroha translation project. This time we've gone for one of her older titles, you know back when she was still known as Sarasa Hara. This one goes back six years to when she was working with Idea Pocket and is definitely much more friendlier than her latest works for Attackers so i hope the change in atmosphere and studio will lead to more interest.

IPTD-531 Miss Campus Loves Sex, Sarasa Hara

----------------------------------------------
Motiman, I just sent you payment...

X-Man

Reactions: Rezzonicco

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
-----------------------------------------------
Hi Wildfire,

Did you offer to sell (share???) the subs for these 2 movies? If so, I'm interested. You can contact me directly via email (xavierw dot aol) or through this thread. Thanks!gm

X-Man

Hi Wildfire
Are you offering to sell PPPD 424 ... if so I am interested.... -lease confirm details to my email
lioneldavid046@gmail.com... please note I am from India

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
I love your reviews .... makes the movies interesting to watch but how is that my favorite Julia does not merit a mention... Cut me some slack please

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I happened upon a very early thread on the general subject:

JAV Subbing Project

I was surprised that the first two respondents seemed cool toward the idea; who would not benefit by greater comprehension?

Lest we believe attitudes were different in 2007, the next couple of members gave the concept a thumbs up... and the idea has been popular since (as should be).

Note how the last respondent (to date), Thatguyoverthere, extended a most generous offer... although who knows how serious he was, especially since he came across as one of the unenthusiastic ones in his prior post. (Given the apparent lack of interest in the subject back then, guess there were no takers, and he has since flown the coop.)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hello, Motiman,
Do you have subtitle for PBD-387 ???
One your post ono here : https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...les-here-jav-subtitle-repository-jsp.1466451/
You direct the link to http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...-english-subtitles.12173/page-12#post-2623094
but I can't find the subtitle.

Unfortunately not sadly. Some of the list at the repository was from older posts and sadly as the forum evolves, many of the older posts become lost. Sadly this thread was edited a little while ago and i believe the links to that movie and sub have been lost in the change. Apologies for taking so long to reply.

I happened upon a very early thread on the general subject:

JAV Subbing Project

I was surprised that the first two respondents seemed cool toward the idea; who would not benefit by greater comprehension?

Lest we believe attitudes were different in 2007, the next couple of members gave the concept a thumbs up... and the idea has been popular since (as should be).

Note how the last respondent (to date), Thatguyoverthere, extended a most generous offer... although who knows how serious he was, especially since he came across as one of the unenthusiastic ones in his prior post. (Given the apparent lack of interest in the subject back then, guess there were no takers, and he has since flown the coop.)

Any okuda saki sub done ? willing to buy / contribute (just a little :p)

I did enquire here as to how much interest there was in translating SNIS-319 but as you can see there wasn't much. Perhaps just not the right movie but if you have any in mind that you feel would be a better choice then let me know and i will give it a watch.

Unfortunately, the desire for subs still remains minimal although interest is growing steadily thanks to the services of many translators who have offered their services to us. Although i find their asking prices very reasonable considering the amount of work required for the sub to be completed, i think the vast majority of JAV watchers either don't really feel a translation is necessary or just don't feel the cost is worth it.

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
I wish JAV had English subtitles. I am interested in the dialogue leading up to the sex. Plus, I'm interested in knowing the girls better. These things make it easier to get into porn. JAV deserves a bigger market in America. Most American porn is lame and lacks creativity and originality. Plus, JAV girls looks far better than American porn stars in general. Maria Ozawa and Tina Yuzuki are hotter than any Hollywood celebrity, but Jenna Jameson and Briana Banks are unappealing to me.

you said it