akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Awesome selection of movies Bonekace! What can i say. One movie translation would have made my Christmas but FIVE!! :eek::D
You are just too good to us mate! And what a selection of movies too.

Great variety in terms of scenarios, settings and actresses. You had forewarned us about an Anri Okita translation but OMG you've only gone and given us a Rina Rukawa sub. You are my GOD!!:D:D:D. Not only that but we also have an Attackers movie and a Nagae-Style sub starring Risa Murakami. :oops: This is just too much mate! And what a body that Kinami Hina has !!! :eek:

Now onto the task of tracking these down and also putting up with those pesky time limits on subyshare. :( Oh well, patience is a virtue and i'm sure going to need some now.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
not JAV but has JAv stars aino kishi sora aoi rina rukawa translated

hope this works I just watched it

about half hour of them talking about bad boyfriends

Japanese tv for the masses is the most incredible drivel.
Appreciate you sharing this , the girls are cute and all, but I want to know what Rio is saying when she's about to suck cock :)

Maybe I'm just selfish

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I watched a little bit of it. Unfortunately only some parts are subtitled. :( But, anway, thanks robbus for sharing. :)

Reactions: xavcierw

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
Any chance of getting this translated. I don't mind paying, but it will have to be in bitcoin, let me know.
I would want the whole thing translated, even when she's taking load after load there is a lot of banter.
2dje042pl.jpg

rancher

Jun 26, 2007
Anybody has a torrent link to this movie?

I'd like to do a scene count and provide you both/all with a quotation for translating this movie.

Thanks!

I've got a 7GB HD copy of this as an MKV file. It has 6 scenes, +1 (short scene) and is 4 hours long. I can seed it depending on what the translation costs would be.

laser168

Jun 10, 2013
I come across this video on youtube and it seem very interesting hope someone can do the sub thank you very much!

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
I know the demand for subtitles is rather low on the forum, however was wondering if we could make a sticky thread where we upload all the subtitle files into one place for all of us to share.

I've got 3 from other members on here, just think good idea to put them all together in one spot

tobi879

Dec 26, 2014
What about a VIP section with subs. And there only member get an access who are paying monthly maybe 1 or 2 $.
And the money can spend to the translator.

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
What about a VIP section with subs. And there only member get an access who are paying monthly maybe 1 or 2 $.
And the money can spend to the translator.

I don't think the demand is low... People just want everything for free ("tragedy of the commons" they call it)... And well, producing subtitles takes many hours... So, apart from Bonekace, nobody is willing to invest so many hours producing a subtitle for free...

I appreciate the effort that goes into subtitling, and think the quotes are fair, I think we just need a thread where we can list all the subtitles people are looking for and then split the cost between 10 or more members then everyone wins.

Also the people who do the subtitling should really look at accepting bitcoin payments, that way members from all over the world can contribute easily.Paypal is a nightmare in some parts of the world.
www.bitpay.com allows them to accept bitcoin, which is immediately converted into dollars, that way they are protected from any volatility in bitcoin. Just something to look at

Reactions: tobi879

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I appreciate the effort that goes into subtitling, and think the quotes are fair, I think we just need a thread where we can list all the subtitles people are looking for and then split the cost between 10 or more members then everyone wins.[...]

That's why - I guess it was jz00hj - suggested to set up a little website at which something like that could be organized. Not a discussion forum, but some small platform at which subtitles can be downloaded (e.g. for members who contributed before). And also votings or crows founding for the titles which should be subtitled could have been made there.

As fas as I know you only need a credit card for PayPal. You even need to have an account - if someone e.g. implements the donate button of PayPal in his / her / their site.

Eastboyza

May 23, 2014
That's why - I guess it was jz00hj - suggested to set up a little website at which something like that could be organized. Not a discussion forum, but some small platform at which subtitles can be downloaded (e.g. for members who contributed before). And also votings or crows founding for the titles which should be subtitled could have been made there.

As fas as I know you only need a credit card for PayPal. You even need to have an account - if someone e.g. implements the donate button of PayPal in his / her / their site.

I believe there was some voting that took place, just before I joined, and there didn't seem to be enough support, so that's why I thought about a second option with just a sticky thread and we all post the subs we have, and discuss which one to finance next.

As regards paypal I know you only need a credit card, and without going into too much detail, let's just say some of us have significant others who like to query credit card statements :)
Again that's why I always go on about bitcoin, it's also cheaper transaction costs, and better for the sellers as there is no risk of a charge back.

Charming69

Jun 11, 2012
Love this thread my first post before just leeching torrent
Btw i look no watermark jav too bad only kg999 provide it
Is there a way to remove watermark just thinkg about redownload all jav that have watermark or use program to remove it (its about 1tb or so) hard work

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]and discuss which one to finance next.
I guess that will be the biggest problem. It would be easier to have a system in which everyone can enter the titles (means movie codes) he / she wants to have translated. The system than display some kind of top 10 of the requested titles which haven't been translated yet. If you do that with post you have several people posting 1 to 100 movies codes and you have to do all by hand. Especially as some maybe don't realise that some of their requested titles are already subbed.

Okay, that's a point. ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Love this thread my first post before just leeching torrent
Btw i look no watermark jav too bad only kg999 provide it
Is there a way to remove watermark just thinkg about redownload all jav that have watermark or use program to remove it (its about 1tb or so) hard work
No, you can't remove watermarks. And I also think that this question doesn't belong to this thread.