akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

gluer_2

Jul 2, 2009
Hello Girls, boys!
Here the subtitles that I have commissioned to fyfiul for MDS-752
still with Mihane Yuki (!) this is here first movie, it's for real fan of her :D (but the opening interview could be intersting for more people)

BYE

Thanks a lot! I haven't seen it yet but I really appreciate that you shared it with us.

Reactions: dafuck

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Thank all of you that helped translate or support any Attackers movies. I have always enjoyed their more plot focused stories. I think the link to RBD-644 is dead again?

Their Slave Island series is 20 episodes, with the plots of all episodes partially related. Is there any collaboration to try to translate those? I assume there is a good post somewhere with how to get started creating our own subtitle files?

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thank all of you that helped translate or support any Attackers movies. I have always enjoyed their more plot focused stories. I think the link to RBD-644 is dead again?

Their Slave Island series is 20 episodes, with the plots of all episodes partially related. Is there any collaboration to try to translate those? I assume there is a good post somewhere with how to get started creating our own subtitle files?

You can find RBD-644 here : http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...le-repository-jsp.1466451/page-3#post-2995617

And yes there is a collaboration to have another Attackers video translated : http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...k-of-jav-subtitles.12173/page-23#post-2966912

It would be great to see this type of effort at funding translations succeed. I myself am working on the timings of a movie and will make a similar attempt at getting donations towards it.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Fantastic news! Great to see you back. :D Will definitely be making a donation as way of thanks. All the new movies look great and good variety too. We've got Attackers, S1 and E-Body too with a father-in-law flick, nice! :top:I definitely hope i can find these movies to download. Sadly it's time for bed so it will have to wait. Sigh! :anget:

Stevil

May 9, 2015
I haven't read the whole thread to see if anyone mentioned this yet but please watch out for bullshit translations.

I say this because I saw a few links to spikespen "translations" in the other thread. Spikespen is a fraud.

If you can't get someone fluent to review at least insist on included romaji transcription like bonekace does. Anyone who can make good transcriptions can translate accurately guaranteed.

Stevil

May 9, 2015
I suppose I should back it up if I'm calling people frauds. See for yourself.

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06949218115320987338

Thats a screenshot from 01:09 of a 10min clip of his along with a wav file of the audio playing at that time.

The subtitle alone he used should set off alarm bells.

Comparing it to the audio we can see its so far off its not even wrong. In the manga community we'd call this a rewrite.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Please someone translate BBI-186, it's Asami Ogawa's last AV. Really something we all will like.
You're better off funding a translation rather then just begging for it. The list of subbers in the first post please check it.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I suppose I should back it up if I'm calling people frauds. See for yourself.

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06949218115320987338

Thats a screenshot from 01:09 of a 10min clip of his along with a wav file of the audio playing at that time.

The subtitle alone he used should set off alarm bells.

Comparing it to the audio we can see its so far off its not even wrong. In the manga community we'd call this a rewrite.

Thanks for the warning stevil. It's something we need to definitely be wary about. The good thing is that if somebody is bogus then they would quickly be found out as you have shown with your example. I guess they could always use another name on different sites so it's important to commission translations from people who are already established.

By the way, what should the translation of that line have been. Just curious to know how incorrect it was.

Reactions: Te1chwassa

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Just wanted to post my thanks to Trounce and Paco for the Sarasa Hara RBD-674 subs. These guys did a really good job and they are worth more than what is being asked for them. Everyone should do themselves a favor and put their support behind these guys, pay the nominal fee, and get the subs. They really enhance the JAV. Hopefully with everyone support they will be able to continue to produce outstanding subs for the community.

kiropi

Nov 19, 2012
You brothers are really SuperB! Thanks for those nice contribution.. I wish i can translate JAP>ENG.. If so I for Sure will help out.. Keep up bros!

Charming69

Jun 11, 2012
Dear community,

Thanks to all of you who support our translation and subtitling efforts. As some of you observe, this work does require lots of effort. It's only through your generous funding of our work that we can continue translating. If someone is interested, we'd be happy to provide details about the four quotation methods we have to price our translation and subtitling services. We also have a catalog with 21 titles available for immediate purchase including these titles by Hitomi:

- ATID-192 (120 min): Hitomi is a neglected wife who finds love, of all places, at home: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlidrp54

- MDYD-951 (120 min): Hitomi can't control herself when in the presence of a large member: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliidoqa

- MDYD-960 (180 min): Several stories including mother of a high school dormitory; a librarian assisting students in their homework; and a woman needing sexual healing (sex scenes were not translated): http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiaj5y

- MIDE-197 (120 min): Hitomi arrives home to find a big surprise: an orgy just for her: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiivsm

Thanks,
Team EroJapanese
Did you have a site?