Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

cafltx

Jan 27, 2008
Reactions: Te1chwassa

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
In case you guys are interested, you can acquire each movie in our catalog at only 5 USD each (plus PayPal fee).

Or you can acquire our entire catalog at only 150 USD (plus PayPal fee).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7v1isnjj77yylvm/AAAIJrOMILi6fVpqMM3pzRKta?dl=0

PM if interested!

Awesome work guys! Had no idea you guys had developed so many subs but it's definitely great to see. :D

And what do my eyes spy but a translation of DVDES-786 is available! :eek: There's no way i can let that pass by and is straight on my purchase list. Yuna Hayashi in hot taboo, shota action with a pregnancy theme to boot, Yes please! :oops:

gluer_2

Jul 2, 2009
Hi Guys! Can someone please re-up the subs of FAJS-035. I just can't download it through "rg" and the "subyshare" link says "no such file". Please help. Thanks in advance!

gluer_2

Jul 2, 2009
After retrying for a number of times, I finally got the link to work. Thanks to the guys especially to Motiman who made it possible for us to enjoy the subs. :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I've just realised that many links to posts in the main translation thread may not be where they were. That thread was heavily edited a few months ago so many posts are no longer in their original position. I just found this out now as i was trying to find a certain movie so if you have any problems then let me know so i can try to rectify it.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

I replied to somebody who made a similar request to me and i will repeat here what i wrote to him:

''I'm sorry but i'd rather not help you. Bonekace from javsubtitles.com was very kind to us by providing a great number of subs completely free a few months back and is now looking to only provide subs to those who donate to him.

Please don't get me wrong. I am a big leecher of movies so i don't want you to think i am attacking you for wanting to get them free (i have also used cbox).

My reason for not providing you the movies is also personal. bonekace was rather amazing in translating a movie i had suggested to him (IPZ-476) and giving it to us free of charge.

I have also found him to be very generous when i contacted him about obtaining his subs on his website. Through a small donation he kindly sent me the files that i had missed out on. I found this to be a very fair deal.''

I just want to say that this is just my personal opinion. It would be hypocritical of me to say that what you are asking is wrong and if anyone does help you then that's their choice. I'm not judging.

I also understand that we all live in different places in the world and what may seem a small amount to me may be quite consequential to others.

Reactions: Te1chwassa

hanz11o2

Nov 16, 2013
can anyone help me trans jav engsub ?
[NITR-064] – 3 Naked Adult

SPRD 731

thanks so much

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Fyfiul did do a few gokkun movies if that is of any interest to you. His tumblr page is no more but i guess you could always contact him about purchasing the subs he had done.

Hello all!

I would like to thank everyone who have been supporting my translation service at javsubs.tumblr.com I have seen a steady rise in the support of my service over the past few months, and I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, as of today, I will not be accepting Paypal anymore on my website as Paypal is not very supportive of the increased donations I am receiving. As such, I will only be accepting Bitcoins from now onwards.

If you are interested in supporting any of my projects and would like to learn more about Bitcoins or suggest other payment platforms, please feel free to msg me at fyfiul7@gmail.com I am more than willing to teach/listen!

Cheers!
Fyfiul7