akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It might help if you can tell at what time in which movie it happens so people can hear what was really said.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
thank you so much .
may be .

the way she talk in this movies is ........so slow sometime

speed -2x lol

thank you so much .
I generally slow down video playback to 90% or 80% to make the kinky scenes last longer anyway.
Yeah, I know...I'm a pervert. :)
It tends to make it seem sexier to me, for some reason.

Reactions: Taako

maload

Jul 1, 2008
It might help if you can tell at what time in which movie it happens so people can hear what was really said.
00:00:33,522 --> 00:00:35,522
Is this a laundry?

juq-197

thank you so much .

I generally slow down video playback to 90% or 80% to make the kinky scenes last longer anyway.
Yeah, I know...I'm a pervert. :)
It tends to make it seem sexier to me, for some reason.
hmmm... i think i understand
slow and beauty ,,,something like that

Reactions: Imscully

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
00:00:33,522 --> 00:00:35,522
Is this a laundry?

juq-197

thank you so much .

hmmm... i think i understand
slow and beauty ,,,something like that

Given that panties fell down onto his face, it's literately correct.

Maybe a better English sentence would be, "Is someone doing laundry?".

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Given that panties fell down onto his face, it's literately correct.

Maybe a better English sentence would be, "Is someone doing laundry?".
thank you so much

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
I'm a software engineer with nearly a decade of experience. Today I figured out how to use Google Cloud Compute to transcribe and translate JAVs pretty reliably using some engineer's open source project on GitHub I found.

For any engineers out there. Have at it: TreeAntSan/trans_video_subs: Auto Translate and add subtitle to video on Google Cloud (github.com)

Hi @TreeAnt , I was planning to do some subs with Google STT and I came to remember that you had put together the guidelines for your Github fork. I'm planning to give it a go for the purpose of comparing the results with Whisper. Wanted to quickly check with you if your Github fork is up-to-date or if you have any plans for any updates soon. Thanks again for the guidleines -will save me a lot of time.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Ah, the versatile nonda or NONDA! The word we all hear in our JAV:D

I think we all know it as 'What tha..?' 'What is it?' 'Who'? 'How?' 'I got it!'
But there are other meanings...Drink. Drinking. Drank. Done? I(you)did it, etc, etc.
Just be open to using it and when in doubt try to keep it simple for your subs.

If anyone else has used it... or if any of these are wrong... feel free to correct or add.
Now I'm going to eat some pizza.:)

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I never even consider this...:D
Taako...
Try 90% first then 80% sometime.
You may like it.
Drawing out the kinky dialog just a little bit allows the yummy perversity to sink into the darker crevices of my mind.
It also seems like the Mom is a little more hesitant...almost reluctant, which is a favorite Taboo element of mine.
It's especially helpful when the mother is supposed to be drinking, drugged, or sleepy...along with the reluctance, of course.

• Love

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i have some problem when i do some subtitle
i want to know how many dialogs in the movies so i start to count it ....... humans way ... click and click
but it not what i want
yes ..here it is

this is what i do when i try to add line to the subtitle
i use |insert after or insert before \ and i dont think its make different
its add but its timeline is wrong
when i press key for add new line at 20 minute ... its add new line but the timeline is 5 minute
i guess you understand me

so how do i do what i want to do ???0123456qqqqqqqq.jpg

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
1.Ok... so are you saying...you already have the subs... but counting out the dialog before adding the subs?
2. Are you saying you don't know the actual subs... but just guessing?
3. Are you saying... you are counting the dialog before... but... don't know the actual subs?

All I can say is...
1. This can work if you know the language and... typing it in manually.
2. Your method will/won't work... because... when you do your own subs(like me)... you will hear dialog...
a. longer.
b. shorter.
c. multiple dialogs.
d. dialog you can't understand.
e. dialog you will change. (Example, 'Do it until it's really slimy'. I will change to-- Make it really slimy:p

In short...making your time codes before adding the dialog/subs... will only work IF you are sure the dialog will stay the same and/or won't make many changes....

However... if you want to change your "timing" than go to the top... see "TIMING" on the menu... and then "Shift Times" and move your subs/dialog the way you want.

Also, below... in the picture... you can use the spectrum wave to see the dialog and... 'mark' it for your time codes.

help.jpg

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
1.Ok... so are you saying...you already have the subs... but counting out the dialog before adding the subs?
2. Are you saying you don't know the actual subs... but just guessing?
3. Are you saying... you are counting the dialog before... but... don't know the actual subs?

All I can say is...
1. This can work if you know the language and... typing it in manually.
2. Your method will/won't work... because... when you do your own subs(like me)... you will hear dialog...
a. longer.
b. shorter.
c. multiple dialogs.
d. dialog you can't understand.
e. dialog you will change. (Example, 'Do it until it's really slimy'. I will change to-- Make it really slimy:p

In short...making your time codes before adding the dialog/subs... will only work IF you are sure the dialog will stay the same and/or won't make many changes....

However... if you want to change your "timing" than go to the top... see "TIMING" on the menu... and then "Shift Times" and move your subs/dialog the way you want.

Also, below... in the picture... you can use the spectrum wave to see the dialog and... 'mark' it for your time codes.

View attachment 3188244
no its not like that . i just want to know how many dialogs in the movies
so i try to find something for clicking when i hear people talking in real time . the problem is that these lines dont add when people are talking
thank you so much . i know how to deal with it now

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
no its not like that . i just want to know how many dialogs in the movies
so i try to find something for clicking when i hear people talking in real time . the problem is that these lines dont add when people are talking
thank you so much . i know how to deal with it now
Glad you found a solution. Good luck

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Do se-sotaru or something like this

and hatchayo

anyone used to here this word

what does it mean ?? he say when he start to insert his meat into her

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Do se-sotaru or something like this

and hatchayo

anyone used to here this word

what does it mean ?? he say when he start to insert his meat into her
I look at my list.
I don't have a se-sotaru. But I have 'seno' = Ready, go.
I don't have a hatchayo. I have haitta 入った= I'm in. It's in. Go in. I'll go in. I'll plug in. I'm going in.
Or hatchayo could be what he says under his breath and have no meaning.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I look at my list.
I don't have a se-sotaru. But I have 'seno' = Ready, go.
I don't have a hatchayo. I have haitta 入った= I'm in. It's in. Go in. I'll go in. I'll plug in. I'm going in.
Or hatchayo could be what he says under his breath and have no meaning.
thank you so much

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
JAV is quite the best and some of it phrases, words, etc are used repeatedly.
ONE of my faves is
"なもっと触ってガチガチにして,舐めてびちょびちょにしてからのお楽しみ早く"
The original sub is "Enjoy it as much as possible. touching, squeezing, licking it, and making it stiff.

But you can tune it the way you want imo:p

Different translation software gives different results... with Deepl giving you many options...way more than the 3 listed:p

Bing: "Enjoy it as soon as possible after touching it more and licking it and soaking it.

Google: "Touch it more, make it stiffer, lick it, make it wet

Deepl1: "I'm going to touch you more, I'm going to squeeze you more, I'm going to lick you more, I'm going to soak you more, and then we're going to have some fun.

Deepl2: "Now let's get a little more touchy-feely, a little tighter, a little more licky-feely, and a little more soaked, and then we'll get to the fun part!

Deepl3: "Touch me more, make me tight, lick me, make me soaked, and then we'll have some fun... soon!

• Haha
Reactions: mei2 and Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I've been ask a lot what I do with Audacity. Nothing magical is my answer lol
Guys if you used Audacity to tweak your subs to understand some Japanese dialog.
Although this isn't 100%, I find that using Amplify and Change Speed to be quite useful.
As I stated I am partially hard of hearing so both works for me if I get stuck like glue:confused: lol
-Amplify but never over 10db
-Change Speed,
1. only if the actors are talking rather fast(the men actors are notorious for this. Yuck)
2. A dialog is spoken rather too fast.
You might catch everything... or enough to know what they're saying.

However, I'm afraid you have to using that setting on your own, as all movies/scenes are different.
Just make sure 'Change Speed" still have the actresses sounding somewhat like themselves:rolleyes:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Chinese subs has improved over the years. And many do release lots of subs. But be careful.

A. ここの権利書の譲渡と立ち退きを了承して頂ければ無理な金策に放送されなくてもよろしい
This is wrong. I can ask the police to take it away

B. The correct answer is...
If you agree to transfer the title and evict from this place,
you don't have to be on the spot for an unreasonable amount of money.

And...
A. それとも is not "Or give me 60 million to end.

B. The correct answer is... (Or) (Or else) (Or perhaps), etc

Anyways that not what I wanted to share.

:Dii wa yo iki masho u. Another good word. Most likely used as... (Okay) I'm okay. Let's go. Which is correct.
But... if you listen to the tone/look at the scene, you could use...
1. I'm ready. Let's go. 2. All right. Let's go. 3. (It's fine) Fine. Let's go. 4. Let's go.
Have fun with it:D

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I didn't want to post more technical related stuff on the Post your JAV subtitles thread and this was logically the correct place.
So, using @slemx:) method, I tried various ways with an easy JAV scene. Not movie, just scene.

1. I did not use a video file, but an audio files using .WAV and MP3.
2. I did not attempt to sub the whole movie. I did between 15 to 30 mins.
3. I used Audacity to create the audio files.

4. I used Audacity to make 4 different audio files in term of plain, speed, pitch, tempo.
I did not amplify this time. I felt the audio in the scene was clear enough.

5. I will say the result seem better when I change the tempo and use a WAV file.
I can't say how accurate, because I did not know where in the movie the dialog took place. I apologize:confused::p:p

6. I will do whole movie next time, using the info I've collect and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Next, Animaker as used by @pselvan:)
Off the start, I will say the result was surprisingly nice with a few issues. And I have an old computer.

1. With Animaker you have to use a MP4 or AVI. No audio files allowed. I tried and it said unsupported.

2. Animaker will give you a default ROBOTO font which I hate. I switch to Open San they had. You can upload your own.
Also you can remove the font in Aeigsub and SubtitleEdit with the Find/Replace method.

3. The automatic subtitling went fast. So that means... there will likely be lots of inaccuracies on larger videos and missed "side" dialogs. I expect this, so no surprise.

4. You will have to go over your sub and edit. I mean that should be normal for those who sub anyways, right?

*Note1: It look like on occasion, it will separate the individual dialogs. Instead it will give you both dialogs in a sentence.
Does this occur often? I don't know.

*Note2: I was able to hear the separate dialogs because 1. I knew the Japanese words and 2. I subbed this movie already:p

5. I made no changes in speed, tempo, or anything because I never did it before with a video file. Just audio files.

6. Again, it did not catch the "side" dialog. I check again to be certain. But remember every JAV movie is different.

*Note1: When I say "side dialog" I mean...AFTER a character say something...another character MIGHT say something in response. That response might be a quick(fast) dialog, low talking, or etc.

*Note2: In this 40 min scene, the "side dialog" was usually clear(to the ear) and not too fast.
It's something you could guess or ignore imo. But Animaker did not pick it up.:p

7. I did not have any sex scenes "issues" that @pselvan stated.
BUT this was a fairly easy sub and all movies are different... so that "issue" might exist elsewhere.

So that's it.
Both are good basis to start. You will get your timing codes and some decent subs.

If I had to choose, I would be incline to pick Animaker. I was really surprise with it accuracy in the subs it captured.
Maybe because I had a shorter video or it was more clear? I don't know.

I can only give you the result of my experiment and with that it did seem to get you started better imo.

All results and expectations will be different for everyone. So use whatever means is neccessary.

Do it yourself like me or use all the tools available to help you:D

:apa:Also guys Animaker IS NOT FREE. You get 5 downloads a month and your uploads space decrease too.
After 5 downloads you have to pay. I'm not sure if creating another account will work but its a possibility.
Best of luck

Last edited: