akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bangjoniroma

Apr 19, 2023
I have new rare translation based ai rendered from premiere pro plus .srt translate. If this translation not make sense please anyone can edit it again this english subtitle. Thank You.

For new ai technology adobe premiere pro cc 2023 can transcribe japanese language with install offline language pack.

Attachments

• CESD 388 en.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IPX 791 en.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IPZ 737 en.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 108
  • MIGD 625 ENG.zip
    8 KB · Views: 103
  • MVSD 316 en.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 105
  • MVSD 381 en.zip
    24.4 KB · Views: 101
  • MVSD 384 en.zip
    31.8 KB · Views: 108
  • NHDTB-410 en.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 102
  • PRED-303 en.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 100
  • hhd800.com@PRED-412 en.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 94

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
I have new rare translation based ai rendered from premiere pro plus .srt translate. If this translation not make sense please anyone can edit it again this english subtitle. Thank You.

For new ai technology adobe premiere pro cc 2023 can transcribe japanese language with install offline language pack.
Are you using a paid subscription of premiere pro? Or just a cracked one? If you are using a cracked one, where did you get it? So that we can try to use it as well. Thank you very much.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I just did another short experiment using AniMaker, Whisper, and Pytranscriber...

The experiment:
-2 different scenes. Scene A. Scene B.
-Both with low talking or indistinguishable talking.
-Effectively, you can hear what the character is saying(somewhat) but it's not clear.
-Scene A is 14 mins. Scene B is 26 mins.
-Whisper setting, medium and then large. Both scene A and B on 1st pass was regular. 2nd pass, it was amplified.
- AniMaker both Scene A and B was regular.
-Pytranscriber, both Scene A and B was regular.

The Goal:
-Which software would grab any dialog?
-How accurate would it be?

The result and "winner" was surprisingly.... Pytranscriber :eek::eek::p

-PyTranscriber "produce" the most dialogs. Far, far more. However, I can see some mistakes.
But I will line up the time codes and see how accurate they truly are:p

-Whisper and AniMaker got destroyed in this test lol.

-Whisper 1st pass. Scene A. "Wow" "I am hot". Accurate for "Wow". Inconclusive for "I am hot". Did not match scene.
-Whisper 2nd pass Scene A. "Wow"

-Whisper 1st pass. Scene B. Nothing.
-Whisper 2nd pass. Scene B. "Ah

- AniMaker. Scene A and Scene B. Nothing. It stated there are no voices. There are clear 'Kimochii' dialog in both scenes.

This was a fun little experiment. But remember ALL movies and computers are different.
My experiment might be different than yours:awas: I will go test the PyTranscribers subs for accuracy now.

UPDATE: oooo wow... PyTranscriber actually caught the correct dialogs that the others could not pick up. I am shock.:eek:
PyTranscriber is an older software but it did well on this test lol I wasn't expecting this.
Yes there are some mistakes but on this short experiment it PASS!

And another surprise. I had mistakenly grabbed an extra half scene as well. and...it caught those as well.
No wonder there were lots of time codes lol
The other software did not catch them... But PyTranscriber did all of them effectively well. I'm still surprise.

Last edited:

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
Hi, guys. I’ve come into some steady money recently (retired, no fixed income) and am now willing to spend some money subscribing to sites that have subtitled JAV.

Right now, I’m in Sextb mostly and am considering becoming a VIP member there. But just for the sake of variety, could someone recommend me a site that might have a much larger library of subtitled JAV works? Preferably with some Tamaya and Prestige stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hi, guys. I’ve come into some steady money recently (retired, no fixed income) and am now willing to spend some money subscribing to sites that have subtitled JAV.

Right now, I’m in Sextb mostly and am considering becoming a VIP member there. But just for the sake of variety, could someone recommend me a site that might have a much larger library of subtitled JAV works? Preferably with some Tamaya and Prestige stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Erojapanese is your best bet. They are pretty nice and inexpensive

Reactions: nadzirjamal

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
Could the resident subtitlers here on Akiba please give me some explanation as to why the Tamaya Label stuff doesn’t get subbed? I’m just somewhat confused by it. Is it because there’s too much dialogue?

maload

Jul 1, 2008
japanese people have high wage and salary ... they dont do sub if they think its waste of their time
or maybe other reason ,,,
i dont think sextb is good sub at all .

they just kind of download "auto machine subtitle " on the net and they steal some of our members work here too .

so i just comment,,,, keep your money in your pocket better than pay for them .
just my thought ...

the real reason for sub or not is about money .....its not about brand ( company ) at all .

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
japanese people have high wage and salary ... they dont do sub if they think its waste of their time
or maybe other reason ,,,
i dont think sextb is good sub at all .

they just kind of download "auto machine subtitle " on the net and they steal some of our members work here too .

so i just comment,,,, keep your money in your pocket better than pay for them .
just my thought ...

the real reason for sub or not is about money .....its not about brand ( company ) at all .
Thanks for the response.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Could the resident subtitlers here on Akiba please give me some explanation as to why the Tamaya Label stuff doesn’t get subbed? I’m just somewhat confused by it. Is it because there’s too much dialogue?
I don't know really. I don't follow labels.
People here sub what they prefer. None of us are Japanese... at least I don't think. We do our best:confused::eek::D:D

Lots of dialogue could be a reason, could be the movie too long, could be doesn't have their favorite actresses, etc etc.
Could be lots of things I guess.

If you want to spend money then use erosjapanese. They are ok. @darksider59 also do subtitling too, for a fee.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Thanks in advance.
Like others said, I would avoid Sextb if I were you. They seem to have more movies with subs, but the huge majority is auto translated subs, so you can get them here for free (because they just burn them on the video). So spending money on that website would be a waste.
Also, be careful. Some websites now try to offer subtitle services but they just sell you auto translated subs (when you request subs AND on their catalog). yeah, it's crazy but it's true. I had an email few months ago from a guy who made the mistake of ordering subs from one of those websites (javsubtitled.com).

I don't know really. I don't follow labels.
People here sub what they prefer. None of us are Japanese... at least I don't think. We do our best:confused::eek::D:D

Lots of dialogue could be a reason, could be the movie too long, could be doesn't have their favorite actresses, etc etc.
Could be lots of things I guess.

If you want to spend money then use erosjapanese. They are ok. @darksider59 also do subtitling too, for a fee.

Here, most people do auto machine subtitles (at least, for the subs shared on this forum and internet). It makes sense that they are doing it for movies they like. And you are right, some movies are more dialogue heavy than others. Movies from Rocket studios can easily get 2x the amount of dialogues compared to a "normal" movie (more than 10 000 lines). And it's not about the runtime. We had a bunch of orders for that studio and that's something I noticed. That's also a reason why the fees are higher for that kind of movies.

Reactions: nadzirjamal

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
Like others said, I would avoid Sextb if I were you. They seem to have more movies with subs, but the huge majority is auto translated subs, so you can get them here for free (because they just burn them on the video). So spending money on that website would be a waste.
Also, be careful. Some websites now try to offer subtitle services but they just sell you auto translated subs (when you request subs AND on their catalog). yeah, it's crazy but it's true. I had an email few months ago from a guy who made the mistake of ordering subs from one of those websites (javsubtitled.com).

Here, most people do auto machine subtitles (at least, for the subs shared on this forum and internet). It makes sense that they are doing it for movies they like. And you are right, some movies are more dialogue heavy than others. Movies from Rocket studios can easily get 2x the amount of dialogues compared to a "normal" movie (more than 10 000 lines). And it's not about the runtime. We had a bunch of orders for that studio and that's something I noticed. That's also a reason why the fees are higher for that kind of movies.
Thank you for the suggestions. I get that Sextb offers sub-quality translations. I don’t speak or read any Japanese but even I can tell it’s not an accurate product. But it’s one of those “better than nothing” things. When I watch a subbed movie on sextb, it’s 50% awesomeness and 50% Navajo code breaking, making sense of things using my own logic.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
But it’s one of those “better than nothing” things.
So why paying for those subs when you can get them for free here or on other websites. Because they were free to begin with. It's people on forums who generated those auto translated subs (from chinese subs that were translated from japanese transcription lol). Sextb just took them and sell them on their website.

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
I thought Sextb was a free site? Where's the pay option? Also, you can find some free subs on subtitlecat.com too

I use supjav.com for JAV, more complete than sextb and has more decensored videos.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I thought Sextb was a free site? Where's the pay option? Also, you can find some free subs on subtitlecat.com too
Sextb has a paid "VIP" option which supposedly has no ads, and has the subbed movies sooner than the free option. Not sure whether there are more benefits, as I never paid for it myself.

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Sextb has a paid "VIP" option which supposedly has no ads, and has the subbed movies sooner than the free option. Not sure whether there are more benefits, as I never paid for it myself.
Ah ok I see. I have ad block on, so I never see the ads.

Reactions: Imscully

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

I use supjav.com for JAV, more complete than sextb and has more decensored videos.
All those streaming websites use each other content (and don't create subs). Easy to spot, when a video is down, it's done almost everywhere lol.

Reactions: Taako

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015
Hello friends!
I have been a member here for such a long time, but this is my very first posting!

In all the time I have been downloading JAV content, I have taken so much from the community. Well it is time for me to contribute something back.
I have made some subs. Some new, some are reboot of old titles. But they are all handmade. I don`t yet have the skillset to use Whisper or any of the other tools available. I have taken Chinese srt files from Runbkk & others & run them through Deepl & Google translate, then cleaned up the rough edges. All the him/her I/you confusion etc.

My question is this.
Am I breaking etiquette by posting my work? Is it considered bad form by using someone else`s work as the basis of the files? And generally, is hand-cranking such material looked down upon in this day & age?

I am happy to share my results with the JAV population but I don`t want to commit such bad behaviour by doing so.

Reactions: SUNBO and Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hello friends!
I have been a member here for such a long time, but this is my very first posting!

In all the time I have been downloading JAV content, I have taken so much from the community. Well it is time for me to contribute something back.
I have made some subs. Some new, some are reboot of old titles. But they are all handmade. I don`t yet have the skillset to use Whisper or any of the other tools available. I have taken Chinese srt files from Runbkk & others & run them through Deepl & Google translate, then cleaned up the rough edges. All the him/her I/you confusion etc.
People have also contribute with Chinese subs so thats not an issue.:)
My question is this.
Am I breaking etiquette by posting my work? Is it considered bad form by using someone else`s work as the basis of the files? And generally, is hand-cranking such material looked down upon in this day & age?

I am happy to share my results with the JAV population but I don`t want to commit such bad behaviour by doing so.
People have posted subs. Whether Machine Translation, Private translations, homemade translations, bad subs, poor subs, weird subs, decent, ok, great, whatever lol.
None of us are Japanese, far as I know... we just do our best.

Generally... when I take someone else subs and make changes, I give that person the credit first and then myself.
I mean fair is fair. Some subs have people credited. Others do not.
If no one is credited... you can simply say, this wasn't your sub and you just cleaned it up:p

maload

Jul 1, 2008
anyone ever heard " jane kakete '?
when the actress was bang in final scene ..

may be its " ja ne " or " ja me "

i think kakete is about " fucking " ( 80 % ) . its about " put it in "

both actor and actress use the word " kakete "

but what is " jame or jane " here ???