akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
BNSPS-318 Father-in-law And Daughter-in-law Summer Of The Hidden Things 2 - Takeuchi Kasumi

View attachment 385554

As i stated earlier i have decided to upload the translations i have commissioned in the hope it encourages more to do the same so here's the latest movie i had done and received a few days ago. The translation is done once again by JAVtoENG which i ordered through his fiverr account : https://www.fiverr.com/s/6ajypa

Thank you very much for generously sharing this subtitle with us. You rock, Motiman!

Reactions: Motiman

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
View attachment 388914
i found chinese subtitles and translate to eng using google translator
i think not bad

[fset241] yuu asakura
00: 00: 46,019 -> 00: 00: 54,885
Girlfriend broke up a few years ago I met about

00: 01: 14,462 -> 00: 01: 18,286
Sorry about so suddenly you come out to meet

00: 01: 21,258 -> 00: 01: 24,656
Did not come here for a long time

00: 01: 27,183 -> 00: 01: 27,911
Let's go

00: 01: 34,283 -> 00: 01: 37,408
Like two people go out together

00: 01: 37,528 -> 00: 01: 39,683
It has been for years

This looks like it would need some manual editing.

Reactions: Te1chwassa

jaystak

Oct 24, 2008
Hi everyone.

I need to practice using my subtitle software again so I'm offering to subtitle a scene for free. If you have any scenes you'd like done, let me know
what movie, what scene and give me a torrent link to download it.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
BNSPS-318 Father-in-law And Daughter-in-law Summer Of The Hidden Things 2 - Takeuchi Kasumi

Wow!!! Awsome!!! This is the first JAV I can realy understand. JAV movies are even more delicious when they have subtitles. Thank you very much for share!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
Hello all!

My new project at javsubs.tumblr.com is up. This project will be the latest in the DJE series starring the cute and petite Abeno Miku. 10 mins of the video is already translated and ready for all to view. Regardless if you're a gokkun fan or not, the interview at the start is an entertainment to watch and understand. I appreciate all support for the project so that I can continue producing quality subs for all JAV fans. Enjoy!
http://javsubs.tumblr.com/post/114796486469/project-9-dje-049-abeno-miku-swallowing-108

Reactions: Motiman

kremasian

Nov 24, 2014
Hello all!

My new project at javsubs.tumblr.com is up. This project will be the latest in the DJE series starring the cute and petite Abeno Miku. 10 mins of the video is already translated and ready for all to view. Regardless if you're a gokkun fan or not, the interview at the start is an entertainment to watch and understand. I appreciate all support for the project so that I can continue producing quality subs for all JAV fans. Enjoy!
http://javsubs.tumblr.com/post/114796486469/project-9-dje-049-abeno-miku-swallowing-108

thanks bro..

if u dont mind,i recomend for jav drama.....like aofr, fad,fax,htms,nsps,series...... hehe...

nice:thanks

trounce

Feb 15, 2009
attachment.php

Paco from the Scanlover forum has graciously provided subs he commissioned for Sarasa Hara (Natsume Iroha) and Anna Rika RBD-632 Female Lawyer, Until the Fall. I've edited the file so that the timings are accurate and the English is more natural. The attached .zip file contains both the .ass & .srt files.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• RBD-632 Subs.zip
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,493

zakumine

Mar 12, 2008
attachment.php

Paco from the Scanlover forum has graciously provided subs he commissioned for Sarasa Hara (Natsume Iroha) and Anna Rika RBD-632 Female Lawyer, Until the Fall. I've edited the file so that the timings are accurate and the English is more natural. The attached .zip file contains both the .ass & .srt files.

Enjoy!
thank very much for RBD-632

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Enjoy!

Wonderful! :D

Another translated movie starring the excellent Natsume Iroha after you kindly delivered RBD-644 to us before. Looks like an awesome movie too. Can't wait to have a good watch of it.:p

Reactions: Rezzonicco

trounce

Feb 15, 2009
Credit to Paco for this one! FWIW, his nick on Akiba is Rezzonicco, but he doesn't visit this forum very often. As a result, I asked for permission to post the subs here, and he was more than happy to say yes. I'm getting pretty good with Aegisub by now, so my contribution was the final edit. With cooperative effort like this, we can all have the opportunity to understand what's going on in a well scripted JAV.

So here's a suggestion that might work to everyone's benefit. I think a potentially viable approach would be for a translator to do some basic market research on what JAVs are in demand. This is easily done by taking a look at the number of people who have downloaded a torrent on ScanLover -- it's the "views" count on each attached torrent file -- which will identify the vids that have the broadest audience appeal. Next, post an offer to translate the film if enough people commit to getting a copy of the finished product. If the price/person is reasonable -- I'd suggest $5/person -- it wouldn't take too many subscribers to make it worthwhile for the translator, who wouldn't expend any effort unless there was enough advance interest to make it worthwhile.

This would only work if somebody (like me) was willing to build the shell timed file using Aegisub or any of the other freeware editors and provide it to the translator who would then "fill in the blanks" with dialogue. In this way, we could cut the effort in half and ensure the translator is adequately compensated, as this is the real value-added skill. Obviously, everyone wouldn't be interested in funding every effort, but those who are willing to contribute to a particular translation would carry the momentum from project to project. In addition, because the translator has the option of spending his time only on JAVs that will generate revenue, he can decline to follow through on ones that have only limited support. As a result, we can all enjoy full translations, rather than movies with only a scene or two translated. Obviously, the key to this is to have someone willing to do the advance work building the timing (placeholder) shell file for the translator, but this isn't too difficult, and there are lots of Aegisub tutorials on YouTube to provide guidance.

Thoughts/comments anyone?

Last edited:

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
The idea i think quite similar to what fyfiul is doing with his translation service. But i don't get it why a shell timed file is compulsory? the translator may do both tasks (translating and timing) if he feel being well compensated. Another point is that if not enough people willing to chip in a particular JAV, this JAV will not be fully translated and those who has funded only get the in-progress translation? (ie 10 or 20 minutes of 1.5hr JAV)?