akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

trounce

Feb 15, 2009
Here's a present for you Sarasa Hara/Iroha Natsume fans: I commissioned JAVtoEng to translate this entire movie for me. As I'm sure you will agree, he did an outstanding job!

RBD-644.jpg RBD-644s.jpg

This a link to the HD movie file on the Scanlover Forum: http://forum.scanlover.com/showpost.php?p=1913263&postcount=132

The attached zip file contains both the .ass & .srt subtitle files.

If you're interested in having JAVtoEng translate and/or subtitle a JAV for you, here's his site: https://www.fiverr.com/s/6ajypa

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• RBD-644.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,407
Last edited:

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
Hello everyone!

New promotional project is now available until the end of Feb! All you have to do to receive free english subtitles is by liking my tumblr post, reblogging it, or following my tumblr account! The translation progress is dependent on the rates as stated above. Cheers!

View attachment 361977 View attachment 361978 View attachment 361979 View attachment 361980 View attachment 361981

Hello guys!

Scene 2 updated! Please support Scene 3 at my tumblr javsubs.tumblr.com

On a side note, I will be prioritizing future projects based on the current popularity of projects. For example, since DJE-042 (almost completed) has received overwhelming support, do expect more gokkun-themed JAVs in the upcoming projects. Cheers to all gokkun JAV fans!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Big thanks Trounce!:D Your generosity is much appreciated.:cool: Good movie selection too and having briefly skimmed through it just now i must say that Natsume Iroha sure does look amazing throughout.:p Nice to see that it does have some semblance of a plot and i can't wait to have a proper watch of it soon. Thanks to JAVtoENG also for his work, he's done an awesome job so far.

fyfiul

Jun 11, 2009
2dje027pl.jpg Screen shot 2015-02-21 at AM 09.21.19.png Screen shot 2015-02-21 at AM 09.21.09.png Screen shot 2015-02-21 at AM 09.20.26.png

New project at javsubs.tumblr.com ! Due to popular request for the DJE series, Project 6: DJE-027 by the semen angel Shino Megumi - Gokkun Secret Base, will be the first of many to come! This is a highly rated film base on dmm.co.jp and regarded by many as one of the masterpieces of the gokkun genre. Please do consider supporting this project by referring to the last 2 images posted above, or msg me at fyfiul7@gmail.com if you have any other queries.

Cheers!

Reactions: xavcierw

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Long time no sub, i miss @bonekace and his masterpiece!

There are still a couple of his subs at http://www.javsubtitle.com/ but you need a premium nitroflare account to get them. Was considering getting them as it seems it would also help towards the site although nothing has been added for two months so i guess they aren't active anymore. Perhaps we should pool together the $12 needed and get those files while they are still active.

Charming69

Jun 11, 2012
There are still a couple of his subs at http://www.javsubtitle.com/ but you need a premium nitroflare account to get them. Was considering getting them as it seems it would also help towards the site although nothing has been added for two months so i guess they aren't active anymore. Perhaps we should pool together the $12 needed and get those files while they are still active.
You can get free nitro by use forever alone cbox (google it)(but you need click about 5 or more ads)
I have download all subs from javsubtitle.com if u want just pm me

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
You can get free nitro by use forever alone cbox (google it)(but you need click about 5 or more ads)
I have download all subs from javsubtitle.com if u want just pm me

Big thanks Charming69! :D Managed to get it working so thanks for letting me know about this. Reached download limits so will have to play the patient game.

Reactions: RandomAznguy

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009

I've got all the subs posted at javsubtitle.com. I am willing to upload to the forum if it doesn't bother the site owner.

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
As they are making some money with it I'm wondering if they would be really okay with it.
I know and i mean i (or other member who got the subs) should only share the subs here if the site owner doesn't bother (ie when they close the site,...). Btw, i see that javsubtitle.com hasn't been updated for quite a long time, anyone know what happened?

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
I've read YouTube and Adobe Premiere offer an automated service for generating subtitles. Has anyone tried this option? It may be the way for create JAV subs relatively easy...

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
Guys,

As you know, there are some kind souls who can provide JAV subtitles for free out of the generosity of their hearts. However, you must understand subtitling one single 2hour JAV movie takes a considerable amount of time (10-15 hrs) and effort. No one can translate and subtitle JAV for free indefinitely.

Those of us trying to run a business translating JAV can only do so when we are properly compensated. We, of course, don't expect our clients to pay more than it's fair, but we can definitively not do it for free and let others enjoy the fruits of our labor freely.

We know a few of you are really interested in translating JAV. We also know the prices some of us offer for our services are high to bear for a single individual. Gather interest around a single movie and we are more than willing to translate and distribute the subtitles to a group.

If I may say so, please don't take the work of others for granted and abstain from freely distributing the subtitles others have produced. That is, unless you have their authorisation to do so.

Couldn't agree more!

Charming69

Jun 11, 2012
I hope there gonna be free subs eventually and for everyone
Its like "addic7ed" or similar provive regular series about 1 days after airing and free for download