What's ur greatest fear?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I'm afraid of God ._.

I recognize that fear. I believe in the "Wrath of God"; I have seen it, I have felt it, I have lived in it. Yet a good parent will also punish his children. He will do so out of love and for their welfare. Actions have consequences. This does not mean that one is bereft of His love. We are forgiven for our sins, just as the parent forgives the child. I find comfort and strength in that belief.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
I'm afraid of Akiba-Online someday going down and not coming back. With the hard drive failures Chompy just went through, imagine if the data had actually been lost :(

Three cheers for Chompy! Welcome back Akiba community!

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I'm afraid of Akiba-Online someday going down and not coming back. With the hard drive failures Chompy just went through, imagine if the data had actually been lost :(

BITE YOUR TONGUE! That can never happen! And just to be sure, I'm going to repeat it out loud over and over again to make sure.

can't happen, can't happen, can't happen, can't happen, can't happen

just kidding, of course, but that is a scary thought. The interwebs without akiba? *Shudder* I don't even want to consider it :eek:mg:

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009

I have the same afraid now :abandoned2:

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009

BUT
Imagine the fun we'd have rebuilding it all.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
ever since i stopped believing in god he's stopped fucking with me
Same here, now my biggest fear is the site going down.... I just realized everybody's saying that. Ok to be novel my new biggest fear is being pounded in the but and really liking it, but not because I'm homophobic I just don't want to deal with the punishment my hemorrhoids will give me after..

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
fear of dieing with out doing everything i want to in this life time...oh and snakes they scare the shit out of me lol

2stevejc

Jun 12, 2007
Biggest fear. The "Dawn raid".

That's why i always leave the house really early.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
New fears!!

1: Zombies
2: Aliens
3: Ghosts
4: Car wrecks

.__.;;

Yep, nothing to look forward to in that list but I love movies with those things in them, ( I am a big horror and action flick fan).

NamiXxX

Namilover
May 2, 2010
Biggest fear: OnePiece will end and I won't see Nami anymore.:notagain:

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I have an extreme fear of injections. Even if it's one of those IV things they have to use at a hospital, I freak out about it.