What's ur greatest fear?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

puki

May 17, 2008
The dentist.

:coldsweat::coldsweat:WELL, MY FEAR IS THE SAME AS DENAMIC. VISITING THE DENTIST IS HELL TO ME.:coldsweat::coldsweat:CAN'T GET RID OF THIS PHOBIA OF VISITING THE DENTIST:dunno::dunno: BUT THEN HOW MANY TIMES IN OUR LIFETIME DO WE VISIT DENTIST.:petrfied::petrfied:

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
1. Spiders- they just creep me out
2. Heights
3. Dentists - hate the sound of the drill.

bluejazz87

Urban Knight
May 27, 2008
1. The possibility of becoming paralyzed.
2. The possibility of becoming blind.
3. Insects.

Oct 6, 2007
Wow, it's a pretty accurate site

Going bald
Becoming overweight
Not having a GF/wife aka dying alone

I don't really care what others think of me, but I have high standards I've set for myelf : /

tompig

tompig
Aug 30, 2009
**Seasons don't fear the reaper**
My fear is living a life that is not noteworthy
"life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved" - my favorite teacher

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Of realizing my deepest darkest fantasies, to me that is terrifying.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Knowing that my 11 year old Asian girlfriend won't stay 11 forever (a girlovers worst fear).:eek:mg:

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
What would scare me the most is someone coming into my room and catching me watching a Junior Idol movie or finding out I like to watch videos of cute little Japanese girls or worse, a massive collection of it on my computer. For the purpose of my own safety, I convert DVD ISOs to DAA format and password protect them so that only I can watch them.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What would scare me the most is someone coming into my room and catching me watching a Junior Idol movie or finding out I like to watch videos of cute little Japanese girls or worse, a massive collection of it on my computer.

Now fear would be someone walking in on me watching junior stuff while I am spanking the monkey, this is not going to happen but the thought of it isn't pretty. Brrrrrr, chilling thought that one is.