What's Going on with Matsumoto Mei?

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@bluearp

Oh, I see! Well now I really want to see it haha, bad blurring or no.

Wish they didn't keep here in high heels the whole damn time, though. Hate it when they do that. Silly, uncomfortable, and honestly girls look cuter during sex without them (if you ask me).

Last edited:

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
@bluearp

Oh, I see! Well now I really want to see it haha, bad blurring or no.

Wish they didn't keep here in high heels the whole damn time, though. Hate it when they do that. Silly, uncomfortable, and honestly girls look cuter during sex without them (if you ask me).

Yeah, I'd still like to see it too, but I bet it'll be tough finding it.

She was wearing high heels? I didn't even notice.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Any way ,,, watch her old title of zizg it was her optimal and perfect title also the one with adn which was little bit kess perfection but entering

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
and @bluearp I'm hoping with her reasonable level of popularity it'll be uploaded online! I certainly thought as much, you don't?

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
and @bluearp I'm hoping with her reasonable level of popularity it'll be uploaded online! I certainly thought as much, you don't?
Maybe....? It's just that I don't see much of KV out there compared to others. If it happens, great, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it though.

ZIZG-015 and ADN-075 would be my best guesses from a quick search, but there could be others.

HattoriHeiji

Mar 14, 2007
I think KV style are very similiar with Tokyo Hot, the difference is they censored it while TH are uncenssored

I disagree. I find Tokyo Hot utterly unerotic, it's simply too hard and the girls don't seem to have fun. It's probably more for people who like more BDSM-like stuff, where the girl really suffers. KV Nakadashi movies on the other hand offer girls who seem to enjoy it a lot, they even kiss the guys, and all in all it often seems a lot like a "girlfriend sex experience", just with 30+ guys.

But I really wish KV movies were uncensored...

By the way, KV movies are really easy to buy even from outside Japan.

Reactions: G0kkunG0uki

nmercer

Sep 2, 2014
At least Tokyo Hot have guys that know how to find their own cock and also have an idea where the vagina is located. Half the time the guys in KV don't know how to get into the vagina or can't get hard.
Worse still they have guys that are like 1-2 inches hard that can't fuck at all.

I like the ends of the TH vids when the girls get like 20 creampies, sometimes they look like it was unexpected too. There is always one fat dude that's in the group too.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I disagree. I find Tokyo Hot utterly unerotic, it's simply too hard and the girls don't seem to have fun. It's probably more for people who like more BDSM-like stuff, where the girl really suffers. KV Nakadashi movies on the other hand offer girls who seem to enjoy it a lot, they even kiss the guys, and all in all it often seems a lot like a "girlfriend sex experience", just with 30+ guys.

But I really wish KV movies were uncensored...

By the way, KV movies are really easy to buy even from outside Japan.

most of JAV vids shown the girls don't seem to have fun, I don't know how many TH vids that you watched, but I've seen many girls look enjoying the sex, kiss the guys, and they are active & agressive

they still want to sell their products legally in japan so they still censsored it, while I think their material are more suitable as uncenssored vids

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Did anyone ever end up getting or finding KV-190?

Completely forgot about it and suddenly have a huge urge for it as I haven't watched Mei in a while and in the mood for something on the nasty side.

I'd just buy it but I'm not even sure I can buy it in my country.

Reactions: bluearp

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
What is up with the KV series? It is hard to find out there. I'm sure there are many people that want it. I know it is banned here. Do they just go around suing if people share?

ZeroMaki

That User
Feb 2, 2008
Just to let some of you know the video was release on a different site a while ago. I won't say where but it s not hard to find. I plan to get my own copy soon just like the rest of the series.

Reactions: bluearp and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Just to let some of you know the video was release on a different site a while ago. I won't say where but it s not hard to find. I plan to get my own copy soon just like the rest of the series.

Yes, its not that difficult to find ;)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Honestly, this thread's question still stands...she isn't retired, but barely gets work, it seems?

What gives?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Honestly, this thread's question still stands...she isn't retired, but barely gets work, it seems?

What gives?
she probably has a "job" on the side that allows her to not have to go all in on jav and make money just fine

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Do you still think this?

She seems pretty damn inactive

anyone got a clue?

no clue, only guess she took vacation or doing some jobs outside from the industry for a while

its happened to many JAV girls after they released so many vids they're not active, maybe they don't receive suitable offers and wait to better ones