What's going on with Aoi Tsukasa?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
View attachment 854334

As Supmop said, a lot of girls are like that. To be honest, I used to not like that small belly on girls before (as I'm into sport) but now I kinda find it sexy. I don't know if my explication will make sense though : It adds a "baby" touch/feeling to the girl. For example, Maki Yukari has also a small belly. A small belly/ good looking ass is a turn on.

I think thats natural, I like it ... sexy

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: darksider59

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I would've assumed a belly to be a turn off in the past, but now my #1 favorite JAV girl (at the moment) is Suzuki Koharu~ who has a noticeable belly at times. Could care less, she's still got a rockin' bod and an absurdly cute face.

Think it just depends on the body type, Suzuki has the great breasts and ass working for her / her size just seems natural with the bit of flab. Not a turn off at all, and doesn't really bother me with Ms. Tsukasa, either.

Not that I'd mind seeing it go, either. ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I would've assumed a belly to be a turn off in the past, but now my #1 favorite JAV girl (at the moment) is Suzuki Koharu~ who has a noticeable belly at times. Could care less, she's still got a rockin' bod and an absurdly cute face.

Think it just depends on the body type, Suzuki has the great breasts and ass working for her / her size just seems natural with the bit of flab. Not a turn off at all, and doesn't really bother me with Ms. Tsukasa, either.

yes Koharu Suzuki is another girl with belly, and she is hot too

yup, depends on the body type

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

I used to have a Suzuki folder on my computer (I should get her back. I will need a new HDD lol, so much new additions recently) and I noticed it in MIDE-148. She did a spin around in a bikini, she was so attractive.

Reactions: Restrepo and Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I did kinda chuckle at that, too - I've put on a bit of a, shall we say, soju belly the past couple years and I'd hate to see someone call it 'disturbing' lol! I also have had girlfriends freak out over a bit of a weight gain, worrying I/people wouldn't find them attractive anymore, and this always bummed me out, such a double standard for women.

On the other hand, though, to be fair, Aoi's career is essentially based in looking good / people thinking 'gee, I'd like to fuck her', so I suppose it's rather more fair to shallowly criticize her looks.

Either way, I'd say it looks like she's just been hitting the bottle a bit too much, easily fixed, and I'd still 'hit it' in a second, so I guess she's safe enough. ;)

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I did kinda chuckle at that, too - I've put on a bit of a, shall we say, soju belly the past couple years and I'd hate to see someone call it 'disturbing' lol! I also have had girlfriends freak out over a bit of a weight gain, worrying I/people wouldn't find them attractive anymore, and this always bummed me out, such a double standard for women. On the other hand, though, to be fair, Aoi's career is essentially based in looking good / people thinking 'gee, I'd like to fuck her', so I suppose it's rather more fair to shallowly criticize her looks.

Yeah, like any of us here can pretend that we're not into these girls for their looks and not much more. We don't know these girls in real life for their personality to make up for it. And, face it, men are always hypocrites about this but if it was my job to be on camera naked and look good doing it, I'd be more motivated to maintain my physique.

Maybe the word "disturbing" was hyperbole but the previous conversation in this thread was that Aoi's weight has varied up and down through her career and that she'd probably slim down again. So the "disturbing" part was that the trend is still headed in the wrong direction. Don't tell me that first pic with the gray panties isn't surprisingly lumpy for a normally "slim" JAV idol.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I did kinda chuckle at that, too - I've put on a bit of a, shall we say, soju belly the past couple years and I'd hate to see someone call it 'disturbing' lol! I also have had girlfriends freak out over a bit of a weight gain, worrying I/people wouldn't find them attractive anymore, and this always bummed me out, such a double standard for women.

Even as a guy, I don't like fat. I would say it's a "way of life". Nothing pretentious, just that sport is part of my life (NOT my life, I'm not living in the gym lol). You're right though, it's stupid to not find someone attractive anymore just because he/she gained weight when you know the person (and it's not helpful for the person, it's the opposite).
I admit on some girls, having some fat make them attractive, like Kawane Kurumi (like an adult baby, if it makes sense).

On the other hand, though, to be fair, Aoi's career is essentially based in looking good / people thinking 'gee, I'd like to fuck her', so I suppose it's rather more fair to shallowly criticize her looks.

Yep, it's her job to look sexy. And she's a S1 girl, only one movie per month, she has more time compared to freelancer to stay in shape. She doesn't even have to go to the gym (even if some actresses do it, kudos to them) just eat healthy food. You can have fun and eat a cheat meal once a week, but not everyday.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Yeah, like any of us here can pretend that we're not into these girls for their looks and not much more. We don't know these girls in real life for their personality to make up for it. And, face it, men are always hypocrites about this but if it was my job to be on camera naked and look good doing it, I'd be more motivated to maintain my physique.

Maybe the word "disturbing" was hyperbole but the previous conversation in this thread was that Aoi's weight has varied up and down through her career and that she'd probably slim down again. So the "disturbing" part was that the trend is still headed in the wrong direction. Don't tell me that first pic with the gray panties isn't surprisingly lumpy for a normally "slim" JAV idol.

still blowing this a bit out of proportion, and if you look earlier in the thread there are pics of her to show she's always been like that

Even as a guy, I don't like fat. I would say it's a "way of life". Nothing pretentious, just that sport is part of my life (NOT my life, I'm not living in the gym lol). You're right though, it's stupid to not find someone attractive anymore just because he/she gained weight when you know the person (and it's not helpful for the person, it's the opposite).
I admit on some girls, having some fat make them attractive, like Kawane Kurumi (like an adult baby, if it makes sense).

Yep, it's her job to look sexy. And she's a S1 girl, only one movie per month, she has more time compared to freelancer to stay in shape. She doesn't even have to go to the gym (even if some actresses do it, kudos to them) just eat healthy food. You can have fun and eat a cheat meal once a week, but not everyday.

you don't know what her schedule and other obligations are, you can't say she has more time then others, or what her diet is like

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
you don't know what her schedule and other obligations are, you can't say she has more time then others, or what her diet is like
I saw on TV that Shimiken is all day long moving to different sets for shooting and he explained how he stays healthy (diet and sport). Actors are probably the most busy in the JAV industry so a S1 girl is probably less busy.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I saw on TV that Shimiken is all day long moving to different sets for shooting and he explained how he stays healthy (diet and sport). Actors are probably the most busy in the JAV industry so a S1 girl is probably less busy.

I don't know which one are more or less bussy

usually the actress have more interviews, events and promotional works than AV actors

but I think freelance actresses are more bussy than contract girls

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

of course the males are more busy, that doesn't have anything to do with this

we don't know her schedule, at all, she's always looked like that

There is a better reasoning behind her potentially gaining weight(which i don't see) she must be pretty stressed out, she's been getting a lot of hate, and harassment from Arashi fans because there is a rumor that she's been dating a member, so she's had to cancel a lot of her events, and on multiple occasions she's had to delete her twitter because of it, she has no social media presences because of that harassment

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I don't know which one are more or less bussy

usually the actress have more interviews, events and promotional works than AV actors

but I think freelance actresses are more bussy than contract girls

Oh yeah, I forgot about promo works. I don't know how often there are that kind of events, if it's only one per movie or several.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh yeah, I forgot about promo works. I don't know how often there are that kind of events, if it's only one per movie or several.

me too, I don't know how often they do promotional works and events, but based on Haruki Sato's interviews she said she worked almost a whole year, I think popular AV actress do a lot of works beside shooting for vids

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
me too, I don't know how often they do promotional works and events, but based on Haruki Sato's interviews she said she worked almost a whole year, I think popular AV actress do a lot of works beside shooting for vids

I think popular av actresses promote their works on a monthly basis in places like akihabara. Most usually film 1-2 movies per a month and probably takes 2-4 days for each movies with one long sex scene a day.

Some av actresses are part of a mini band and performs on stage pretty often. I remember ebisu muscat 1 used to do a tour around Asia while the new generation aren't as popular nowadays. There was an episode where most of the original first line actresses return for a special and one was holding her baby. A few occasionally guest star on late night sex dramas on stations like abematv and film pink v-cinema(sexy low budget direct-to-DVD flicks).

The popular ones even gets to star in mainstream movies and get invited to be a guest dancer for night clubs as well as film commercials and game shows in Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, etc. Red Dragon in Japan is pretty well known for having current av actresses and av retiree as hosts and people pay to have conversations with them. I'm sure some might work as prostitutes or become mistresses of famous celebrities or wealthy businessmen. China is well known for paying av actresses to attend private company gatherings too.

Btw I don't think tsukasa Aoi are doing events anymore after her scandal with a popular singer. She even deleted her twitter after clearing all her tweets a few times. I don't even know if she's still filming since her releases could be prefilmed already from a few months ago.

Yeah, only the guys are on set like 24/7 all the time because their salary are so low and there are like 70 av actors out there. If you subtract the elder, little people, amateurs that act as fans or background actors for bukake there, and other niche actors, there aren't a whole lot of guys filming sex scenes with the A-list actresses out there.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think popular av actresses promote their works on a monthly basis in places like akihabara. Most usually film 1-2 movies per a month and probably takes 2-4 days for each movies with one long sex scene a day.

for contract girls yes mostly only did 1-4 vids per month, but freelancers like Aika, Ai Uehara and Hibiki Otsuki are more than 4 per month

Some av actresses are part of a mini band and performs on stage pretty often. I remember ebisu muscat 1 used to do a tour around Asia while the new generation aren't as popular nowadays. There was an episode where most of the original first line actresses return for a special and one was holding her baby. A few occasionally guest star on late night sex dramas on stations like abematv and film pink v-cinema(sexy low budget direct-to-DVD flicks).

The popular ones even gets to star in mainstream movies and get invited to be a guest dancer for night clubs as well as film commercials and game shows in Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, etc. Red Dragon in Japan is pretty well known for having current av actresses and av retiree as hosts and people pay to have conversations with them. I'm sure some might work as prostitutes or become mistresses of famous celebrities or wealthy businessmen. China is well known for paying av actresses to attend private company gatherings too.

yes they do softcore / pink movies too beside other jobs for tv shows, magazine interviews, auto shows, private events, ecc

Btw I don't think tsukasa Aoi are doing events anymore after her scandal with a popular singer. She even deleted her twitter after clearing all her tweets a few times. I don't even know if she's still filming since her releases could be prefilmed already from a few months ago.

I think she still active in AV, that scandal doesn't effect her AV career significantly

Yeah, only the guys are on set like 24/7 all the time because their salary are so low and there are like 70 av actors out there. If you subtract the elder, little people, amateurs that act as fans or background actors for bukake there, and other niche actors, there aren't a whole lot of guys filming sex scenes with the A-list actresses out there.

for the real amateurs in AV the closest they can get is jerking off by themselves and cum on the actress face, and if he lucky he get HJ service :D