What's going on with Aoi Tsukasa?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
What was this scandal, exactly? Someone fill me in! :eek: haha
She allegedly dated a guy from a famous jpop group. I can't remember the name of the band tho lol.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
She allegedly dated a guy from a famous jpop group. I can't remember the name of the band tho lol.

Arashi member, and has been harassed by them causing her to cancel multiple events, and delete her twitter multiple times, plus was it early last year where someone threatened her life?

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Arashi member, and has been harassed by them causing her to cancel multiple events, and delete her twitter multiple times, plus was it early last year where someone threatened her life?

A lot of av actresses have had affairs with mainstream celebrities before, but the reason why people attack tsukasa aoi is because she's a mistress to the popstar guy who is also dating another popular celebrity. Also, There's always some crazy fans that just want to get some attention, but when they're ignored, they would resolve to harass them online. It gets worst when they become real life stalker.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
stupid weirdos :bogem:

police need to be more alert and arrest those creepy weirdos before they hurt our idols :mad:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
stupid weirdos :bogem:

police need to be more alert and arrest those creepy weirdos before they hurt our idols :mad:

I know that Mayu Tomita, an idol, was stabbed by one crazy guy last year. He was sentenced for 14 years in jail.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
A lot of av actresses have had affairs with mainstream celebrities before, but the reason why people attack tsukasa aoi is because she's a mistress to the popstar guy who is also dating another popular celebrity. Also, There's always some crazy fans that just want to get some attention, but when they're ignored, they would resolve to harass them online. It gets worst when they become real life stalker.

she allegedly was his mistress, there hasn't been any proof

Reactions: Supmop

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Did she get a minor boob job?

I swear her boobs look bigger than before in the latest title. (And the new short hair looks nice!)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Did she get a minor boob job?

I swear her boobs look bigger than before in the latest title. (And the new short hair looks nice!)
they definitely look bigger, I can't tell if it's from the gained weight or if she had a very small boob job sadly

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She had a boobjob. She already gained some weight before that and suddently, her boobs got bigger.

Before

11_thumb_20170509082134.jpg aoi-tsukasa_151215-048.jpg

After

20180208-5-004.jpg 20180208-5-001.jpg

Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
its sad too see cute girls with cute little boobs ruined their beauty just because they wanted to get bigger boobs

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
its sad too see cute girls with cute little boobs ruined their beauty just because they wanted to get bigger boobs
True ! And I don't think I've ever seen a girl with small boobs looking good with implants. Even girls with medium boobs, going bigger, it almost never looks good.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
normally not into petite girls getting them, but I think she looks pretty good now to be honest

didn't go too overboard with it, don't mind the minor upgrade

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
normally not into petite girls getting them, but I think she looks pretty good now to be honest

didn't go too overboard with it, don't mind the minor upgrade

I've seen many others who are much worse

her minor ugrade still looks good, I agree, but I prefer her original small boobs better

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
True ! And I don't think I've ever seen a girl with small boobs looking good with implants. Even girls with medium boobs, going bigger, it almost never looks good.

yes, especially in western implants, because their upgrade are too far from realistic :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
yes, especially in western implants, because their upgrade are too far from realistic :(

One of the last "victims" of this is Eva Lovia. She got implants few months ago, it made me stopped downloading her scenes.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
One of the last "victims" of this is Eva Lovia. She got implants few months ago, it made me stopped downloading her scenes.

the first one who made me dissapointed with boobs upgrade Tarra White, and later Teagan Presley

now more and more of them :(

Reactions: darksider59