So... What happened to Sakura Miura's face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Schow

Aug 9, 2020
I've tried searching to see if anyone else has brought it up or better yet has answers, but couldn't find any.

Since she returned in MIDV-036 her face has drastically changed. If not for her signature hourglass figure I wouldn't even recognise her.

It seems strange if she had work done, as she was already gorgeous before and would be a mistake on the level of Shouko Takahashi (hoping she is well :().

I actually started to wonder if her absence was due to having a baby in secret. Probably a silly theory, but it would explain why she suddenly looks "older" now, with the much thinner lips.

Anyway, thought I'd ask here in case anyone who is more deep into the scene might know.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, it seems she had lip reduction (cheiloplasty?) in combination of losing weight, aging and cutting her hair. Can see her having a dumb complex about her face and/or being poorly advised as always. Ironically, she looks more confident now but who knows?:keringat:
I actually started to wonder if her absence was due to having a baby in secret
That would be cute but nah, she's afraid of men in real life.

Her last title with her "original face":p was MIDE-950, then MIDV-036 was released six months after and showing her first lip reduction but she looked ok imo, nothing too shocking, she still looked like herself. After MIDV-091 there was 7 month break, i suspect there was a second lip surgery (lower lip), it was in MIDV-238 when things got noticeable weird, my dood. The huge chin thing going on due to how thin her lips are now.

I love this naive baby girl so i don't want to know about it anymore, idon'twannaknow.:yareyare:

Anyway,one of her best titles is MIDE-749 , in that preview vid there is the Gymnopédie No.1 as bgm (once again) for anyone to enjoy.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Schow

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She had serious health issues and probably had to take some medicine that have side effects like making your face all swelled up.

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Ok but her face is not swollen and it actually looks slightly thinner since MIDV-036, sorry but it has nothing to do one thing with the other.