G-Queen... What's the Story?

Artie88

Feb 6, 2009
I notice that G-Queen publishes pretty frequently, with lots of actresses.

Apart from the shaved genital areas and lack of 'male' participants, what is the story with G-Queen?

Partly, what I mean is, "Is G-Queen a stepping-stone to full JAV roles?" and "Do any of the G-Queen actresses go onto anything 'bigger'?" and "Do any G-Queen actresses have larger breasts?"

Thanks in advance for any information or opinions.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I really wish that site had a picture-only subscription option.

I signed up some time ago (I think about a year back) and the member's area has a really confusing design. All I wanted was the pictures, but it turns out aside from sets released about 10 years ago (!), you don't get access to anything else without an upgrade. Videos were OK. I downloaded a few and it's mainly girls posing and stripping to music. Don't expect super high production quality or anything. If those types of girls are your cup of tea, Girls Delta has a better selection, but last time I was a member like 2 years ago, they had no clickable thumbnail galleries (!!!). You couldn't download individual images, but only entire photo-sets.

Reactions: Casshern2

Artie88

Feb 6, 2009
Not sure if my question made sense...

Do any of the models posing for G-Queen (or Girls Delta) go on to mainstream JAV or Idol work?

Both sites seem to publish decent, if not 'great', content, but the models seem unknown. Am I mistaken in this?