MOKA / ERIKA retired?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Hello, I was just wondering, is MOKA / ERIKA (either one is her stage name) is she retired? I have not seen any new videos of her and I am a really big fan. If she's not retired or is just taking a break pls let me know (with pictures or links) the latest JAV or the best ones you have seen of her. Thanx.

This is my first time posting on this forum so forgive me if I asked something someone already asked, or if there is a larger thread with this as a topic.

je666

Sep 10, 2008
I believe so, for a few years. On the Japanese version of wiki, it says her retirement ( 引退 ) release was in 2011.

The only releases now are compilations.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That's sad. I really loved (some of) her movies. She looked nice and also performed nicely. :cloud:

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Yeah I really liked her videos as well :wryyy: I wasn't sure if she was retired but considering that it has been a while since I've last seen her release a new video, I guess It was just wishful thinking on my part that she hasn't retired.

je666 thanks for the reply, is it possible to link the japanese wikipedia page of her?

Also does anyone know what her last/retirement video is? DL links and Images would be appreciated.