Haruki Satou's retirement?

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
I was wondering about Haruki Satou's retirement, not only about if she has retired or not, but also about her 'retirement' in 2014. I have read on this forum and also on wikipedia that she has retired in 2014 and even had a retirement title, also her twitter disapear and her blog stop deing updated. However I can still see her appear in some new title in 2015. And then, I noticed she hasnt release any more new individual title since November 2015, that make me wonder if she has dissapear again. So could some one tell me more about her status since 2014, then?
Btw, I have the same question about Ogura Nana, has she retired or not and what about her retirement in 2014?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I was wondering about Haruki Satou's retirement, not only about if she has retired or not, but also about her 'retirement' in 2014. I have read on this forum and also on wikipedia that she has retired in 2014 and even had a retirement title, also her twitter disapear and her blog stop deing updated. However I can still see her appear in some new title in 2015. And then, I noticed she hasnt release any more new individual title since November 2015, that make me wonder if she has dissapear again. So could some one tell me more about her status since 2014, then?
Btw, I have the same question about Ogura Nana, has she retired or not and what about her retirement in 2014?

you must know the difference between compilation and non compilation / real new movies

"new movies" that you see in 2015 are compilations, its mean only copy from her previous movies (her best actions, debut memorial, studio's best actresses, ecc) nothing new

and some scenes that claimed never been released but shooted before she get retired

the same with Nana Ogura, they both still not active, their new movies so far only compilations

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
you must know the difference between compilation and non compilation / real new movies

"new movies" that you see in 2015 are compilations, its mean only copy from her previous movies (her best actions, debut memorial, studio's best actresses, ecc) nothing new

and some scenes that claimed never been released but shooted before she get retired

the same with Nana Ogura, they both still not active, their new movies so far only compilations
Thank for your reply :) I do know 'bout the difference between the compilation titles and the real new ones, however, there was some new titles didnt seem like a compilation one at all. For example, the two HS's titles released on June 2015, HNDS-035 & JUFD-479 sure not a compilation and seem totally new (Cant say the same with the latest individual title, HNB-097, since it seem kinda old.)
I mean there WAS titles that shouldnt be the compilation one release even after her retirement. However, I havent seen all of her title, so I cant be so sure if they are the new one for real or not, and that why i'm here :)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
The Newer ones where shot before she retired, and looks like the back catalog has finally finished up. It's like what we're going to see with Ai Uehara I think she's technically done her retirement video, but her not being a contract girl means we are going to see a large back catalog of stuff coming out for at least a year.

Nana Ogura she is long gone, her last two videos are titled

Full Unpublished Kuradashi Strongest SEX Ogura Nana, and Ogura Nana 8 Hours Unpublished Video Recording! ! Estrus so they are just unreleased scenes

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks :3 To put it briefly, she actually retired and all that new titles are taken before her retirement, right?
I kinda get that, still think it's weird though, because even after an actress retire (mostly because they dont want to get involve with this kind of work anymore), those movie maker still use their footages to release new movie :|

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thank for your reply :) I do know 'bout the difference between the compilation titles and the real new ones, however, there was some new titles didnt seem like a compilation one at all. For example, the two HS's titles released on June 2015, HNDS-035 & JUFD-479 sure not a compilation and seem totally new (Cant say the same with the latest individual title, HNB-097, since it seem kinda old.)
I mean there WAS titles that shouldnt be the compilation one release even after her retirement. However, I havent seen all of her title, so I cant be so sure if they are the new one for real or not, and that why i'm here :)

yes HNDS and JUFD is not compilations, sometimes retirement movie can be release before all other videos has been release too, its oftenly happened to freelancers (actress who work with many different studios at same time) and Haruki Sato is freelancer

its because the studios has long schedule, and those movies already been shot before the actress retire, but need to wait for editing, ecc

Thanks :3 To put it briefly, she actually retired and all that new titles are taken before her retirement, right?
I kinda get that, still think it's weird though, because even after an actress retire (mostly because they dont want to get involve with this kind of work anymore), those movie maker still use their footages to release new movie :|

yup, because AV is not live performance, so this month release usually was shot 3-4 months before or longer

studio can't sell raw materials, especially the censsored, they might need weeks or months for editing, adding mozaik and get censsorship approvement. Inertia can explain more further details about this

because its more cheaper to release compilations or remastered movies than making new movies, and compilations has market too. same like music, a lot of peoples still like to buy "the best of" albums event all the songs are old and just copy from previous albums

Last edited:
Reactions: essen0046

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The Newer ones where shot before she retired, and looks like the back catalog has finally finished up. It's like what we're going to see with Ai Uehara I think she's technically done her retirement video, but her not being a contract girl means we are going to see a large back catalog of stuff coming out for at least a year.

Nana Ogura she is long gone, her last two videos are titled

Full Unpublished Kuradashi Strongest SEX Ogura Nana, and Ogura Nana 8 Hours Unpublished Video Recording! ! Estrus so they are just unreleased scenes

ye

Ai Uehara has been very bussy in the past few years, so she got a lot of coming soon movies, maybe the movies that release this month actually was shot last year

Reactions: essen0046

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
Kinda get all the things I want to know now, thank you guys :) And about Ai Uehara, i do know about her busy schedule and how hard-working she's been. I also heard that she gonna retire soon, that make it seem like there gonna be lots of her new titles coming even though she has left the industry :)

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
You'll probably see titles with Ai Uehara and Ayu Sakurai (both retiring soon) that have new footage coming out till the year's end. And yea, more compilation titles than ever before are being released because studios still want to keep their output high, but are unable to keep it all new content. Guaranteed you'll see some 8 hour/12 hour Best release by both actresses released very soon.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Kinda get all the things I want to know now, thank you guys :) And about Ai Uehara, i do know about her busy schedule and how hard-working she's been. I also heard that she gonna retire soon, that make it seem like there gonna be lots of her new titles coming even though she has left the industry :)

it could be

maybe if she decide to make comeback 1-2 years later many people might not realize she get retire, because she has a lot of stock to cover while she not active :D