What's Going on with Matsumoto Mei?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
091915-974.jpg

Feel silly creating an entire thread for this, if there's a dedicated thread for questions such as this already, my bad.

In any case - what gives? Is she retiring? Scaling back? Lost popularity? Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge?

Seemed she could lead videos pretty consistently, vs. of late she's hardly working, and when she does, it's as a part of a larger cast / she's relegated to smaller roles.

Bummer as I find her more than hot and have been waiting for her to try out some particular genres for ages.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

Feel silly creating an entire thread for this, if there's a dedicated thread for questions such as this already, my bad.

In any case - what gives? Is she retiring? Scaling back? Lost popularity? Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge?

Seemed she could lead videos pretty consistently, vs. of late she's hardly working, and when she does, it's as a part of a larger cast / she's relegated to smaller roles.

Bummer as I find her more than hot and have been waiting for her to try out some particular genres for ages.

we have this thread https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/what-happened-to.1430634/

I think she not retire yet, maybe started to lost popularity and need some vacation, its happened to many hard working girls in AV, they performed in so many vids in a year, and they suddenly not release new vids for months and suddenly back again

and yes she relegated to smaller roles, same like Aimi Yoshikawa and Honoka Orihara they have performed as uncredited in mediocre vids

we have this thread too https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/anonymous-idols.1722028/

Reactions: Restrepo

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
@Supmop

Even Aimi is going uncredited now? :eek: Examples?

yes, its sad but happened :(

DVDMS-066.jpg DVDMS-055.jpg HUNTA-282.jpg RCT-913.jpg NHDTA-876.jpg NNPJ-155.jpg NNPJ-152.jpg

and many more from Switch, AKNR, Deeps, SOD, and other studios

oftenly JAV Library add her name into credit later, you will notice if you make comparison her JAV Library vids list vs Sougouwiki ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Restrepo

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She has just finished a gangbang for Knights Visual.

recently some of my favorites AV idols performed for KV :eek:

beside Marina Matsumoto, they have Hibiki Otsuki, Kokone Mizutani, Asahi Mizuno too

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
recently some of my favorites AV idols performed for KV :eek:

beside Marina Matsumoto, they have Hibiki Otsuki, Kokone Mizutani, Asahi Mizuno too
Yuu Shinoda did one with Hibiki but I don't know if it's already out. I just saw preview pics on her twitter in december (I think).

Reactions: Supmop and Restrepo

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yuu Shinoda did one with Hibiki but I don't know if it's already out. I just saw preview pics on her twitter in december (I think).

yes, I've seen it from KV website, but I don't know its already been released or not

its a good improvement from KV

She just did a video with Zukkon

need new orgy vids from Zukkon

hope next month they'll start releasing orgy vids again :doa:

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Mei? Indeed?

That have a #/title yet or you mean not even near release yet?

I went to the page and I don't see anything yet

yes Mei Matsumoto

coming soon, maybe for next 1-2 month

number 58 for Kokone Mizutani, 56 for Yuu Shinoda, 54 for Hibiki Otsuki

I think would be better if delete the direct link :)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
yes Mei Matsumoto

coming soon, maybe for next 1-2 month

http://www.knights-visual.com/blog/furasupi-blog/non57repo/

number 58 for Kokone Mizutani, 56 for Yuu Shinoda, 54 for Hibiki Otsuki
Well that pretty much makes my day! Hope she's taking as many guys as Ayaka Tomoda and other gals have.

A more general question: anyone wise as to why KV films seem to be so much harder to find than most other content online? Are they not as popular for some reason? Better at protecting their content somehow? lol

Would baffle me if the videos weren't as popular so as to not be distributed online, the girls taking on guys en masse is too damn appealing! :D

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well that pretty much makes my day! Hope she's taking as many guys as Ayaka Tomoda and other gals have.

A more general question: anyone wise as to why KV films seem to be so much harder to find than most other content online? Are they not as popular for some reason? Better at protecting their content somehow? lol

Would baffle me if the videos weren't as popular so as to not be distributed online, the girls taking on guys en masse is too damn appealing! :D

from what I read KV already leaved the mainstream AV (not affiliate with dmm) CMIIW

yes it could be better to protect their content, less people share their pirated vids

I think KV style are very similiar with Tokyo Hot, the difference is they censored it while TH are uncenssored

and its a surprise now they hired more popular girls than usually

bluearp

Mar 31, 2013
There's a 4 min preview of her KV video on their main site. Very disappointed with the lazy censor job. Just blurring everything with a huge mosaic.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
There's a 4 min preview of her KV video on their main site. Very disappointed with the lazy censor job. Just blurring everything with a huge mosaic.
Mind linking me?

& maybe we'll get lucky and that's just for preview and some better work will be done before release.

And do they have a release date?

Reactions: Supmop