What games are you playing?

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
well the only problem is a game like that will never exist mainly cuz the game developers dont have time to "fuck" around with

though that kind of game would sell quickly,cuz lets face it people get bored when you cant explore in a game,do side jobs,wreck houses etc especially in games like mafia and gta

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
But at the same time if they did spend the time and had varied updates and events kinda like Phantasy Star Online/Universe did they'd make a shit load!

If San Andreas was online and you could have like 50 people on one map all doing missions, side jobs etc it would be amazing!

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Arc Rise Fantasia, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World, Disgaea DS, Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings, Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GCN), Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. i have more but i think i'll leave it at that.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
I am playing Assassin's Creed II at the moment, but I have to put it on hold next week because I got to start playing Mass effect 2 again.
when I get the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.

uk21
picture.php

Lokitorrent

Mar 2, 2010
Well, Final Fantasy X, soon the X-2 and XII, also some maps of Starcraft 2 and Jericho, and i want to start RE5, SHill 5 and Shatter memories, and the wii (dolphin : P) Metroid saga.
If my brain can handle it (beside games i have a real sport life almost full time 5 times a week, hehehe) i want to play Dirge of Cerberus and Tales of Destiny director's cut.
BTW, sometimes, street fighter 4 and GC Mario Kart.

: )

marthfe1

Dec 4, 2008
Kinda retro now, playing Uncharted Waters 2, Mario All-Stars, the original Megaman series, and waiting for Lufia Curse of the Sinestrals and Metroid the other M.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
Civilization V and F1 2010

cumwithjasonw

Nov 8, 2009
I am playing F1 2010, BF Bad Company 2, and as soon as it releases in Korea, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011(huge fan of this series). I would love to play FFXIV but I don't think it will open in S.korea for a long time~

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
just beat F1 and Civ 5 now playing Dead Rising 2 and PES11 so far so good

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
project diva 2, cladun and houkago live are still sucking my life away...

i'm tempted to buy a ps3 just for the bluray player but i don't wanna think about what would happen if i had to put my hands on disgaea 3 :nosebleed:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
fallout new vegas

agx9

Apr 2, 2007
I'm playing

dead rising 2 and minecraft (PC)
ultimate ghosts and goblins (PSP)
GundeadliGne (PS3)

DevilXdevil