What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
You got too much time on your hands. I'm only at level 5 :XD:

you play to slow XD having no life whatsoever is so relaxing :grassdance:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Sniper Ghost Warrior. Kind of similar to Call of Duty Modern warfare except so far it seems more of a jungle setting and you are limited to sniper rifle and pistol.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I am going through Fallout New Vegas at the moment, cant wait for downloadable content though!

I am level 15 and racked up about 200,000 caps from gambling and looting.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
football manager 2011 conquered the first season with liverpool mwahhaah i am so awesome

drakensang the river of time its a good game maybe a bit slow and some bugs are annoying but a good game

downloaded call of duty black ops waiting for the crack

driftdog

Jun 25, 2009
I'm a crazy fan of NHL Hockey Games. I have NHL 07 & NHL 09 on PC now playing NHL 11 on PS3.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Now I am playing Mafia 2 which is like a Grand theft Auto set in the 1940s and 1950s and I am also playing Medal of Honor.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
mafia 2 is a rather short game but a good one

currently playing gran turismo 4 since i dont have money to buy the new one woe is me:notagain:

costume quest on ps3 and killzone 2

jdrules

Apr 7, 2009
Bonetown

I gotta say,I read on the web that Bonetown was the worst game ever,I say the opposite!!!It's the best game ever.Finally a sex game that's really a game,and it's about sex!!!

ra85jc.jpg

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Mafia 2 was ok but the game was so bloody short and the add on (Jimmy's Vendetta) got repetative after about 3 missions and didn't feel like a storyline and more of an arcade game.

I am playing Fallout: New Vegas at the moment.

chippy

Satyagrahi
Feb 10, 2008
Geez, I just couldn't make it through 38 pages of posts, but I was looking for anyone who said they play NetHack. It's what I play, it's all I play, and I've been playing it for 20+ years. How many of the rest of you out there can claim to still enjoy a game for so long? Laugh at me if you want--I play this game in ASCII text-mode--but I've never felt the same sense of thrill with any of these fancy, flashy 3D video games out there. The game is single-player, and as such it's paced only as fast as you hit keys on the keyboard. You can reflect. You can think. You can pause and strategize, check spoilers, and make plans--all without worrying about what any other entities in the game are doing in the meantime.

You can run the damned thing on an 512KB 80286 with a TTL monochrome monitor, for gosh sakes: what have you got to lose in trying it out? When you do (as you should) be sure to check the wiki for lots of tips and spoilers. None of the information you'll find there will make the game any less enjoyable. Good luck, and remember: Rodney is a theif; check your inventory before climbing past dungeon level 1!!

PM me if you play NetHack, or if you decide to try it out and want some pointers.

JayKay

Feb 17, 2007
Bit late to the party but... BAYONETTA!

that @$$...

those legs...

Something for fetish faternity, methinks.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I started playing Trinity Universe recently. I really thought I'd like it more for the Xenosaga style combat, but that game gets way too repetitive way too fast.