Girls play games

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
I believe I might have met my dream girl (even though I technically have a GF, she just isn't in Canada right now).

I met a Japanese girl at a New Year's Eve party, I mainly started to talk to her because she was hot and we decided to hang out with some friends at a later time. After that we went back to my place and she suggested playing an RPG...not what I had in mind, but whatever. We decided to play FFVI on Wii since I had never actually beat it.

That night we (mainly her) played it for 5 hours straight, 2 days later we met and played it for 3 hours straight, 2 days later we met again and played it for 1 hour...I thought maybe it was dying down. We met up 2 days later again and...

407427_10150533437950256_512145255_8682430_160559709_n.jpg

and now I'm dating her haha

note: this is playing for 7 hours and 35 minutes straight, no breaks. The only time she got up was to go to the bathroom and I took over for her at that point.

pandaemic

Dec 29, 2011
So you have 2 girlfriends?

I need to find a girl thats interested in anime and games as much as me... Time to go to AX!

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
wait,you actually liked her because of her looks,and then because she likes playing games...? you know how your relationship is going to look like,right?no fucking for you in that area buddy.

Oct 6, 2007
wait,you actually liked her because of her looks,and then because she likes playing games...? you know how your relationship is going to look like,right?no fucking for you in that area buddy.

As of yesterday you've been proven wrong. The fact she played games was just icing on the cake. Yesterday we played for 3 hours, watched a movie and then had some fun time alone.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

that is a little harsh, I am surprised you said that, some of the others here no, if they are happy playing games together let it be, but I would admit playing games with each other sounds much more fun, perhaps for the girl she was glad to play games on Wii rather than get pestered and molested by guys trying it on,

Oct 6, 2007
nobody talks to someone they don't know on a whim that they MIGHT have something in common. Initial contact (in real life) is always based on physical attraction, just as I got to spend more time with her and know her I started to like her more and she just happens to play games. It's not different from watching a movie with your GF really, it's sharing a common interest. So I don't even understand where he got his mindset from, but I also find it amusing that the day I read that was the day right after we had sex.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
jesus fuck guys you read what you are writting?
for fucks sake, you Haruto should keep your balls warm for you gf that you dumped over some skinny asian bitch and you kevin should see more than just me as someone who is criticising..I`m going to write this what I should have done in first post: I HOPE YOUR EX WAS WORTH CHEATING ON. jesus, whats wrong with you guys,writting shit about cheating your girls on forum where noone knows you and think you are cool? c`mon, acting like fourteen year olds...If you cheat on your gf,it`s not something to brag about. Not even if that girl you cheated her with was cool,and sexy and I don`t know what. How would you feel if your gf is cheating you with some guy just because he is asian and he is, I don`t know,listening to same music as she is? gosh...

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i agree with the cheating part, but... are you drunk or something (no offense)?

i was going to post on your wall asking if you got the snow you wished for (because we're getting it in massive quantities), but now i fear you'd skin me alive just for asking :exhausted:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
jesus fuck guys you read what you are writting?
for fucks sake, you Haruto should keep your balls warm for you gf that you dumped over some skinny asian bitch and you kevin should see more than just me as someone who is criticising..I

I never said anything about his cheating, for me that is his problem to solve, also his GF, may or may not know, or even split up, perhaps I have been living on my own for too long to into others private lives, and it went above my head, I fail to see what race she is makes any difference, please do not judge me because I missed the cheating on his GF
but for me my comments are directed at her playing games,

I come in peace waving a white flag

off topic a bit, I hope you will get your snow, I have not seen any snow yet this winter, so there is no point in asking me

Oct 6, 2007
honestly, I don't care if my other GF is currently cheating on me because we are 1,000 miles away. When she comes back here to live with me, then I'll be loyal but long distance is too risky. What if something happens and she can't come back? It's kind of all in the air which is why I said TECHNICALLY I have a GF, it's all dependent on if she gets the oppourtunity to come back here to live.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
honestly, I don't care if my other GF is currently cheating on me because we are 1,000 miles away. When she comes back here to live with me, then I'll be loyal but long distance is too risky. What if something happens and she can't come back? It's kind of all in the air which is why I said TECHNICALLY I have a GF, it's all dependent on if she gets the oppourtunity to come back here to live.

how can you call someone your gf if you don`t care about her?then be honest and say she is your fuckfriend,because you can`t be "technically" in relationship, relationships are based on honesty,would you say that you are "techincally" friend with someone?No,you wouldn`t,because when you have a friend you trust that person,other people you can call your acquaintances or sth...Anyway,good luck with that asian chick,because obviously you are so into her now that you think she is worth letting "gf" go. You should straighten things with "gf" up before runing into another girls panties.

harima_kun

Jul 26, 2011
I think it just goes to show how immature modern society is, at least a few generations back people were willing to wait for someone they felt a connection with but now with fast internet, fast food, life moving fast people can`t stand the idea of waiting or distance. The old adage the ,"best things in life are those which you have to work hard at" has become "now, now, now, now, now!!"

purplefinch

Apr 28, 2008
Long distance isn't for everyone but it doesn't mean you can cheat in a pinch. Now this topic just says it all... giving up on someone like that. I think these types of people should not get into relationships because it is just a relationship of 'lust' or a relationship with no substance (thus ... not a relationship at all). If you're not willing to work on one relationship, how can you work relationships down the road? Especially after being deceiving. Definitely not a good character trait to have, but like Harima-kun said, time's changed. Of course there have always been cheaters, men and women alike, but I think it was a little frowned upon back then than today. It almost seems like it's 'okay' because we live in the 'fast' world. Ambition and goals are waning nowadays.

arphaxad

Assassino-Recluta
Feb 23, 2012
a thousand miles away or no...cheating is cheating...good luck on that sir...and that's a lot of game time just to date a Japanese girl...:cool: