1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

What games are you playing?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Maximus_Ahriman, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski Well-Known Member

Eh, I really don't wanna spoil too much, but it's not just simply another Ending. I *do* agree that Route B is pretty tedious though.

Basically how it works is:

Ending A is just the halfway point, then you play Route B as 9S which is *mostly* the same, with some new stuff when both characters got seperated and a few extended scenes here and there + new sidequests, but yeah, I'm not gonna lie, most of it is pretty much the same.

But then, after you've finished that, you will start on Route C...which is the entire second half of the game. It starts off right where A and B ended and it's about as long

There's still a lot of stuff happening in the story.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    genzoke89 likes this.
  2. genzoke89

genzoke89 Member

Oh really? I expect there are still so much to see then. I will find out by myself and leave that spoiler button.
  3. GenJ0

GenJ0 New Member

I just finished pokemon ultra sun, started persona 4 and will start persona 5 after :)
  4. EzikialRage

EzikialRage Active Member

Wolfenstein II New Colossus. Pretty awesome game. Its a good sequel to New Order.
  5. jerome29

jerome29 New Member

Call of Duty WWII, I adore this game!
    ashshark likes this.