What games are you playing?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Eh, I really don't wanna spoil too much, but it's not just simply another Ending. I *do* agree that Route B is pretty tedious though.

Basically how it works is:

Ending A is just the halfway point, then you play Route B as 9S which is *mostly* the same, with some new stuff when both characters got seperated and a few extended scenes here and there + new sidequests, but yeah, I'm not gonna lie, most of it is pretty much the same.

But then, after you've finished that, you will start on Route C...which is the entire second half of the game. It starts off right where A and B ended and it's about as long

There's still a lot of stuff happening in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: genzoke89

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
Oh really? I expect there are still so much to see then. I will find out by myself and leave that spoiler button.

GenJ0

Dec 23, 2017
I just finished pokemon ultra sun, started persona 4 and will start persona 5 after :)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Playing Far Cry 5. No real complaints, it is fun and all, storyline is weak. Need a Japanese VN writer at Ubisoft, they are a bit PC. Also enjoying, "South Park: Phone Destroyer" on my phone. Cool game, they add to it all the time.

Reactions: ashshark

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
Playing Far Cry 5. No real complaints, it is fun and all, storyline is weak. Need a Japanese VN writer at Ubisoft, they are a bit PC. Also enjoying, "South Park: Phone Destroyer" on my phone. Cool game, they add to it all the time.
i finished farcry 5, is overall fun :D yeah how you say the story is a little weak, the ending is not "good" at least i dont like it at all :/

Reactions: Ceewan

hollywool

Jan 11, 2012
I discovered a patch for Carrier Command: Gaia Mission! It's at least four years old, but I'd never seen it before. Just when the game was getting boring, too!
Cleaned up the usual bugs and added a whole new level of difficulty to an older game I'm very fond of. Destroying the enemy carrier is a lot more difficult, and weapon distribution is more random, which means I have to really plan the attacks on the islands. I do wish they'd added some depth to the 'eye candy', though. I really would have enjoyed being able to explore a bunker or two, as can be done in Campaign mode. Still, this remains one of my go-to PC games between dropping into Star Citizen alpha.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Actually, the ending to Far Cry 5 kinda grew on me. Not that it was a good ending but it was ironic as hell. The gameplay was good and the characters were at least interesting but the story was offensive. As an American and a Christian they found a way to insult me on multiple fronts. I try to take into account UbiSoft is based in Montreal. Not one sexy chick in the whole thing, unless you want to count Faith. Didn't like killing her either. Sex sells, they could have added a little eye candy for us guys.

Reactions: ashshark

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Monster quest paradox. I love this one way better than the previous monster girl game that was basically just a visual novel with with a few RPG elements in it.Paradox is an actual RPG game where you can level your characters up. It is supposed to be like a 3 part series like the previous game. But only two parts are out so far and part 2 is only partially translated.

Reactions: Rick1441

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Project Cars 2 ongoing VR, The Division 2, Medal of Honour Above and Beyond this week in VR, and Cyberpunk 2077 on Thursday :)

Rick1441

Dec 21, 2020
Project Cars 2 ongoing VR, The Division 2, Medal of Honour Above and Beyond this week in VR, and Cyberpunk 2077 on Thursday :)
How do you like cyberpunk? I'm thinking of getting it. Just finished playing death stranding!

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
It's good on PC, but consoles seem to have a problem. It's like GTA and Watch Dogs mixed in a way. Enjoyable though and good characters and story. graphics are good, but i'm getting anew pc in a week or 2 so i'm saving the rest of it for that, so i've only played the first 1-2 hours :)
I really want to play Demon's Souls aswell, but thgere's no definitive news of a PC release yet.

Rick1441

Dec 21, 2020
It's good on PC, but consoles seem to have a problem. It's like GTA and Watch Dogs mixed in a way. Enjoyable though and good characters and story. graphics are good, but i'm getting anew pc in a week or 2 so i'm saving the rest of it for that, so i've only played the first 1-2 hours :)
I really want to play Demon's Souls aswell, but thgere's no definitive news of a PC release yet.

do you plan on getting the new GTX3090 or 3080 and the new ryzen 9? I was going to wait and build up a rig like this so I can play cyberpunk in 4k like a beast lol.