Your top 3 eroge / bishoujo game / hentai games of all time

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
The erogame / bishoujo game / hentai game industry sure has evolved quickly in such a short time. I still remember the first bishojo games that i played. At that time they were considered Visual Novel games since its pretty much like reading a book. They concentrated on story and the characters and the sex scenes were just pictures with text and no voice overs. Aaahh...natsukashi...

Anyway eroge these days concentrate on the gameplay. For example interactive Illusion games such as Sexy Beach or Des Blood which give the players a lot of freedom. And almost all ADV games these days have animated 2D sex scenes. We even have RPG eroges and fighting eroges.

However i have not yet played a game that was the whole package. Great story, graphics , gameplay, music and very interactive for players. So I decided to start this thread. Maybe it's already out there and i just don't know about it.

....huh...wasn't planning on making my initial post this long. :innocence2:

oh well my top 3 bishoujo games of all time are -

1. Nocturnal Illusion ( Old school baby! It's the 1st ever bishoujo game i ever played. Loved the story and characters. This is was got me on the eroge road hehe )

2. Interact Play ( introduced me to the Illusion games. without this i would not have known about Sexy Beach and all the other Illusion games )

3. Kana ~ Little Sister ~ ( Classic. Unfortunately the version i got didn't have any bgms, so the impact on me just wasn't that much. Might have gotten me teary eyed if it had audio )

tonigobe

Hinata fan
Dec 7, 2006
My three faves:
Sister Scheme
Casual Romance Club
Sex Friend (I have Hayase's "Prelude to Carmen" as my ringtone!)

Ooh! Honorable Mention:
Yagai Gakushu

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hmm Casual Romance club...I've heard of it before, which company made it again? Are the character designs for eroge Sexfriend the same as hentai anime Sexfriend?

tonigobe

Hinata fan
Dec 7, 2006
hmm Casual Romance club...I've heard of it before, which company made it again?
LOL. Ya know... I forget... It's actually been a while since I played that game. It's an old school game like Nocturnal Illusion... well, maybe not that old school.... I'm sure if you Googled it you'll find a torrent for it somewhere. There's also a sequel to it that's available (haven't tried it 'tho). I found it cool (and that's just me) 'coz there's 12 girls... one for each zodiac sign with the personalities to match... and you had to work at romancing them... shit, kinda like real life! So it's not for everyone! LOL! There's the anime version out there somewhere too that's not all that great, but nonetheless interesting, IMHO.

Are the character designs for eroge Sexfriend the same as hentai anime Sexfriend?
Yup. But the anime style is "cleaner" and not as sketchy. The anime isn't as involved as the game either, but I think it's still a good adaption. (It's actually my favorite Hentai anime... I found the English adaption to be very good too!...even bought the DVD... gotta support the makers... but again, that's just me...)

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
1) Gimai Hitomi - First game I ever played. In addition it had a map for the paths I was taking, so no need for a walkthrough.
2) Crescendo - Damn good story, especially the unlockable path.
3) Kana - Made me sad for a week, and only game to make me cry.

I recently got ahold of the OST for Kana, just PM me if you want it, then I can just upload it to Rapidshit or something.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Thanks , actually i have it too. I got it after i finished playing the game :notagain:

Yeah i heard good things about Crescendo but I wasn't able to play it :sigh:

WiShBlue

Crying Devil
Jun 16, 2007
Mine: Des Blood 4 ~ Lost Alone (i think it's the most of a game.. in last few years Illusion's works seem to be far away from "games"... like A-GA, it's almost a movie..)
AIR (the first game of Key company that i've played.. although Kanon and CLANNAD are also great, AIR impressed me most)
Sankoku Rance (One of Alicesoft's greatest series, Rance 6 is also worth playing)
urrr..... actually Alice Magic is also good.. (by Caramel-Box, their work Otomewa Bokuni Koishiteru is made into anime last year)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
How were the Key games compared to their Anime versions ? I wish i could have played them too...both Kanon ( 2006 and even the old one ) and AIR were great :goodboy:

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
mine are old-school games( i started playing hgames while i was in grade 5 or 6 LOL!:snicker:, those games got me into the h-universe....:shy:) : cobra mission and knights of xentar

anakbaroe

Nov 6, 2007
My top 3 hentai or bishoujo games :
1. Jewel Knight Crusader - PC
the one that turn me into lolicon cosplay maniac
2. Tokimeki Memorial - PS
well, that's alot of pretty girl for one dating/love sims
3. Love Hina - PS2
Pretty much like bishi bashi, except the Narusegawa parts :sarcastic:

AccentGear

Nov 11, 2007
I'm into some of the more recent and a few old eroge.

1. Seinarukana - The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 ( Quite possibly the best TBS - Turn-Based Strategy eroge I've played in my opinion :cool:, and a good soundtrack too!)
2. Sengoku Rance (I just love Alicesoft games, especially the Rance series! Got the OST for this game as well.:goodmood:)
3. True Love (First game to get me into the hentai world :love:, a dating sim with rpg elements and many girls to chase after; a good game indeed.)

Mr. Furious

Rage REALLY taking over..
Jan 13, 2008
Heh, cool topic. Here are my top 3 (in no order of importance, of course):

Gal's Panic

Princess Maker 2

Sakura Taisen

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
1. 悪戯0
Great system, deep, fun, long, all chars are great looking, just has everything.

2. 痴漢者トーマス
Probably one of the funnest hentai/chikan games I've ever played a bit short and not as many chars as itazero, but still great non the less.

3. やらせてっ!てぃーちゃー
I still have a great love for how absurd it was. Great looking chars, great music, but just a hilarious story, and straight shota doesn't hurt either. Gotta love the hero's "Don't worry I'll calm the principal down" then jerks off onto her face attitude, haha..

Posted it before, but lost in the 2nd to last forum loss of posts, but anyways, once again, the h-games translated into english really are the worst of the worst for the most part....

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
1. Tottemo Pheromone
2. Kana Little Sister
3. True Love '95

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Top 3? That is tough. Some games don't have the replay value others have but are fantastic first time around, especially when it comes to eroge, (Visual Novels), where different routes are great but the main storyline does not change that much for much of the game. I think it kind of loses most of the suspense affect that way and the temptation to fastforward is there.

1. Sengoku Rance- the replay value on this for me is fantastic.

2. MusuMaker- not as much replay value here but I still intend to play this game again.

3. Tears to Tiara- I did not enoy the replay value but the game was fun as hell first time around.

Honorable mention:
Utawarerumono
Family Project
Virgin Roster
Rapelay - (screw the bad press it is just fun!)

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I haven't played any of the more recent ones, but, like some others here, I spent a lot of time playing the old school games.

3. Nocturnal Illusion - very interesting game, really liked the suspense/mystery vibe it had

2. May Club - first ero game that I bought, got it off the old JAST website for a decent price, came in an oversized box with a jewel case inside like CD's used to, ran in DOS for cryin out loud!

1. True Love - I dumped so much time into this game! Way more than anyone should. Excellent story and gameplay.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Mine are probably gonna sound odd compared to the better games out there. But anyway, in no real order mine are:

1- Beat Blades Haruka (I was addicted to trying to get every possible ending.)

2- Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048

3- Dorei Maid Princess (It's an old favorite of mine. :3)