What games are you playing?

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate.So far it doesn't seem to have the endless office buildings that the original has and it has some extra weapons that are not in the original.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
My problem with the controller is that I just can't get the movement right. It doesn't matter if I use the arrows or the stick, I end up putting in commands that I don't want to happen, for example jumping backwards when I simply wanted to move backwards. The diagonal moves are a lot easier to execute with a stick though. Also, sometimes a button just registers twice and breaks the combo... I'm not even sure if I'm just that lame or if it's the controller (it's a fairly old one). Another problem is that some button-combinations just won't register on a keyboard... So I really don't know what to do. I'm definitely not at the level where I'd be justified in investing in a fighting stick. So I guess for now I'll just keep struggling!

Oh forget playing on a keyboard. That's much tougher than even a controller. I just think it's one genre i'm going to take a pass on. I hate playing multiplayer games and so rarely touch fighting games. I just thought the story mode looked cool and something i could actually get into. Is there an easy mode where i can just one punch my way to victory but still win. Actually, that would just cheapen the whole experience, and just like watching it on twitch or something, i don't want to experience the brilliance of it without having earned it.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Just finished Nier Automata (All playthroughs), having withdrawal symptoms :(

Reactions: Motiman

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

For ANDROID - Roll the Ball (Puzzle) 1.0 And 1.7.8 Versions

roll-the-ball-android.png

Danger ... This can be very addictive!!.

Roll The Ball Alpha Level 1-60 (Classic - Basic A)
Lösung - Solution Walkthrough

1.0 Version

1.7 Version

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Amazing game! The ending was simply fantastic, i hope you stuck with it and didn't give up. I know someone who decided to keep his save file, the numpty! Completely defeated the purpose lol.

Hint: If someone gets hit during the credits shmup section, the other's save file isn't really deleted from the server, it's just make-believe.

fr0zen

Sep 3, 2017
i heard from a recent source, that Sonic Forces will probably have other playable characters. i'll take it with a grain of salt that it's just costumes for the oc creator.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
persona 5
dishonored 2

Good choices!

Just started The Witcher 3 finally! I am enjoying it so far, the world seems so filled with activities, quests, loot and lore. It's almost unnerving when you open up a new section and see just how much there is to see and do, but it's great to see as there is almost always something new around the corner.

Plus, just got to see my first boobies in the game! :D

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Mario Odyssey. I beat the "Story" over the weekend but there's still lots and lots of Power Moons and Secrets to discover. (Not to mention all the new areas that unlock after the credits.)

If not for Yakuza 0's international release this year, this would've been my GOTY.

Reactions: Motiman

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
Hello all, I never noticed before there is a game forum here. I know it's very late but I just finished Nier Automata and a little shocked with fast ending @.@... I really expected a very long story from what I saw from in game trailler..

BTW, is there any other Japan games you can recommend me. Nier Automata still stuck in my head now, and I don't think it's a good situation, I need another game.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Just checked Yakuza gameplay in youtube, I think this is what I need now.
Yakuza 0 has one of the best video game stories in recent times. Some might say that doesn't mean much, but it's legit good, and the gameplay is fun and there's so much to do and the soundtrack is great too, with a bunch of cheesy faux-80s vocal songs on top.

But if you visit Akiba-Online there's another reason why you might want to check out this game:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-know-the-actual-movies.1774051/#post-3595456

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Hello all, I never noticed before there is a game forum here. I know it's very late but I just finished Nier Automata and a little shocked with fast ending @.@... I really expected a very long story from what I saw from in game trailler..

BTW, is there any other Japan games you can recommend me. Nier Automata still stuck in my head now, and I don't think it's a good situation, I need another game.
Oh, and just to make sure...you did keep playing after Ending A, right? Because if not, the game is far from over.

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
But if you visit Akiba-Online there's another reason why you might want to check out this game:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-know-the-actual-movies.1774051/#post-3595456
Well, that is definitely something..

Oh, and just to make sure...you did keep playing after Ending A, right? Because if not, the game is far from over.
Yes, I did. But I don't know, I have to repeat same activities just to find out another ending. It would be great if all the stories finished in one go. But still, I hope there is another surprise. Oh man, now I love this game too much..same as when I hooked with Final Fantasy VII. Thanks to your post I found this game.