What games are you playing?

!!liger!!

Jun 21, 2007
I heard a lot of good things about Nier on the xbox 360, and with a sequel on the way, i thought it would be a good time to play it. I have heard the story is really good and really ramps up in the second act so i'm looking forward to progressing through it. Already, a few hours in, i'm enjoying the rather odd mix of action adventure/rpg/shooter genres that it has. Weiss (a magical talking book) and kaine (a scantilly clad warrior lady) are already proving great charachters. The graphics are so-so but the soundtrack is awesome. Lot's of side quests too if you like that kind of thing, i've already spent far too much time fishing for quests but it's gotta be done.

May have to try this one out. Looks pretty interesting.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Doom (2016). I like it.It sort of feels like the original Doom a lot more than Doom 3 did. It has secrets you got to find if you want to make upgrading your weapons and expanding your health,armor and ammo capacity a little easier. Not as awesome as Wolfenstien The New Order, But it is still awesome. It was whats called glory kills which are like finishing moves and adds a bit more gore to the game and you do get a little health and armor(after a upgrade) in return. Using the chainsaw on a enemy results in lots of ammo being dropped out the enemy, so its good for refilling ammo. Some enemies do require more fuel than others.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just pre ordered Persona 5. Valentine's day can't come soon enough. :rolleyes:

To prepare, i have began another play through of P3 FES, which will be followed by P4 Golden, P4 Arena, P4 Arena Ultimax, Persona Q and P4 Dancing all night. Going to be a busy few months lol. Can't forget Catherine too, if i have enough time. :p

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
I decided to play Skyrim again after being gone from the game for nearly a year, almost forgot how immersive the game is.

kaido327

May 4, 2016
Can't find a game that I still enjoy after a week of playing. I guess the only game I'm still active at is dota 2 and occasionally w3 dota 1.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Overwatch. If anyone wants to group up PM me. I don't get too competitive, just like having fun in the game.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Not playing it yet, but kind of looking forward to Tyranny, even though Pillars of Eternity was a massive letdown.

Also, could anyone here please confirm that Shadow Warrior 2 is at least half as good as the first one was?

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
Not playing it yet, but kind of looking forward to Tyranny, even though Pillars of Eternity was a massive letdown.

If you or others like turn-based tactical RPG's then I recommend Battle Brothers. It's a fantasy setting that relies heavily on historically accurate weapons and armour.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
If you or others like turn-based tactical RPG's then I recommend Battle Brothers. It's a fantasy setting that relies heavily on historically accurate weapons and armour.

I'll keep my eye on that game, thanks! :)

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered single player mode.Other than a grapgical update there seems to be some extras like a grenade range and a grenade launcher target range in the game that is in the game that wasn't there in the original. I don't know if there are any other extras. So far I like the this just as much as I like the original. Hopefully they ramaster modern warfare 2.

Reactions: Motiman

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
mmm for moments i play warframe, or dragon ball xenoverse 2 or marvel heroes 2016

BryM139

Dec 2, 2016
Started playing Fallout 4 again since mods came out on PS4. Was playing attack on titan wings of freedom, need to get back to that.