The Weeboo Art Thread

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank You, I hope you get your tablet back soon, I am a fan of all your art, never thought about a girl with bald head, maybe there is am idol out there with paipan head and pussy

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Wait a second ............... did you PHYSICALLY paint these!? 'Cause I totally see what looks like binding-rings on the top of the picture. As in, ... the rings you see for artbooks. O_O

If you honestly painted this ...

1. What is your interest in hentai?
2. Do you have a website?

'Cause I'd want to visit regardless, and if we have overlapping interests then w007². lol

And seeing as most of the pictures here so far have been of young girls, I want to thank you for entertaining my own interests in the Tech Help thread which are about as opposite to these drawings/paintings of yours as hentai interests come. I really do appreciate your patience and help. :)

SdeO

Tomoe Fascination
Nov 14, 2006
Wait a second ............... did you PHYSICALLY paint these!? 'Cause I totally see what looks like binding-rings on the top of the picture. As in, ... the rings you see for artbooks.
I drew it in my sketchbook but the painting is digital (Photoshop).
1. What is your interest in hentai? 2. Do you have a website?
I love hentai manga, (my favorite artist is Naruko Hanaharu)
and I don't have website at all, I have a Deviantart and Pixiv account but that's just for browsing the galleries.

She seriously looks like a young rendition of Miho Kanno... (See Iguana no Musume, to name only one JDorama)
cool, I was afraid that she looks too much like a doll and not like a real person.

BTW, I don't have a new picture at the moment...:abandoned2:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
NO. EFFING. WAY. :O

YOU'RE MY HERO!

Not for the bondage bit. lol (BDSM's not my thing.) But for your ability to draw so, so, so well and hentai-beautifully. You're an amateur at hentai, and yet already you draw so much more beautifully than many of the currently-great artists did when they first started.

GO, GO, GO, GO, GO! If you go for the gold, I know you'll reach it, whether it's with hentai or not, whether it's drawing or painting or whatever. Man, oh man. Go, go, go! :D