The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby! (And: Film ID)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Nice work by Ghostbird elaborating on the actor who had surfaced once, and caused some curiosity.

The actor playing the husband in For Her Husband... A Wife Got Fucked By His Boss [NSPS-288, SBNR-380] (starring Kaori Saejima and Rugged Man) has an interesting face.

NSPS-288, SBNR-380 Husband.jpg NSPS-288, SBNR-380 Husband-2.jpg

Looks kinda goofy... or at least there is something "unusual" about him. Like Ichabod, only lacking Icahbod's "threatening" quality. With a little imagination, I can see him as looking menacing as well, but in this movie, he succeeded in coming across as a loser spouse, not unlike Stringbean.

Ditzy

NSPS-288, SBNR-380 Husband -cred2.jpg

There were credits in the opening, and via the process of elimination, I am betting the Japanese lettering above will reflect his name.

EDIT:

Ditzy appeared briefly in the "Widow" movie NSPS-238, playing the doomed husband.

Dizzy - NSPS-238 -0.jpg

The movie featured screen credits, which I have reproduced in Post #245, fourteen posts up and accessible from this page. (Click on the "Spoiler" button toward the post's end, where the actor "Knockdown" is discussed.) None of the names among the credits matched the lettering above.

EDIT:
Thanks to Hatsupaw, we have learned Ditzy is Tokuyoshi Kamijo
(上條徳祥).

From Ditzy's "How to Make a Woman Squirt" sales pitch (youtube.com/ watch?v=QsOyO3mzRzg — copy & paste URL to browser, and fill up the space before "watch"), we learn that he was 36 years old in 2010, and that he had appeared "in more than 2000 AV works in 9 years." His first name Google-translates as plain old "Tokusho" or "Tokujo."

From his ad page, he is referred to mainly by his last name, "Kamijo." He can make you a master at female squirting (or "blow the tide," as translated) for 10,000 yen, or around a hundred bucks.

"Have you been able to make women blow the tide with books and other methods? Have you stimulated the tide just by stimulating the G spot? In that way, unless you have much experience, no matter how hard you try, you can not let the woman blow the tide."

"Actually, even nearly half of professional AV actresses can not blow the tide."

Then we are told (this is from the YouTube video page) some "actors are acclaimed for their technique" and "There is a charismatic actor who specializes in squirting."

(Ditzy is "charismatic"? Could'a fooled me!)

Regardless, if you translate his sales-pitch page into your language, some of the remarks are interesting. From what I have gathered, Ditzy has a special three-point plan. "Many people will look for only the G-spot. However, even if found," you must make sure not to change the position, and also that the hand-movement is all-important. Joined by "Mr. D," who wears the mask of the legendary Mexican wrestler Santo, we are told "only Kamijo's way" will allow you to succeed, and Kamijo is referred to as the "squirting craftsman," or as "squirting master." (Move over, Goldfinger.)

A satisfied customer writes, "I was able to blow the tide within 5 minutes from 93 percent of the people of the whole." Holy gumdrops!

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Here 's an actor whom I don't recognize, although he has an extensive filmography, so no doubt I have come across him... and you probably have, as well. Reason he must have failed to make an impression is that he looks like one of those endless "young studs" who wears his hair long. He looks like Manlet, only with black hair. And there is a ton of these young actors who look like Manlet. It is so hard to tell these bucks apart.

IPZ-004 Black-hair Young Guy.jpg
IPZ-004

His name is :
玉木玲
... Which "dirty translates" to: Rei Tamaki.

IPTD-954 Black-hair Young Guy.jpg JUC-870  Black-hair Young Guy.jpg
IPTD-954 ................................................................................................. JUC-870

IPTD-963 Black-hair Young Guy.jpg SW-121 Black-hair Young Guy.jpg
IPTD-963 ..................................................................................................... SW-121

The fellow undoubtedly must think he is cool, but for the record, I would like to state that he is...

Notcool

PG-624 Black-hair Young Guy.jpg
PG-624 ... (Please click to enlarge.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Right on cue, proving my point... yet another of these replaceable, dime-a-dozen, long-haired young studs.

MADA-029 Long -hair Young Guy - 3.jpg MADA-029 Long -hair Young Guy - 4.jpg

This one goes by the name of :
池田径
Which "dirty translates" as Wataru Ikeda.

MADA-029 Long -hair Young Guy - 2.jpg MADA-029 Long -hair Young Guy - 1.jpg

(The photos are from Mother Who Gets Violated in Front of Her Son By His Friends [MADA-029], with Minako Uchida.)

We have featured a few of these "long-haired studs" who look sort of like Manlet in the back pages, but you don't seriously expect me to check, do you? (This particular one does look disturbingly familiar, so forgive me if he has already been made reference to.)

He reminds me of ...

Shaggy.jpg

Shaggy, from Scooby-Doo. And since "shag" is a slang term for you-know-what, why don't we dub him...

Shagger

MADA-029 Long -hair Young Guy - 5.jpg

A limited filmography.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A heavyset lad with a great face!

Round Guy.jpg

Do you recall him from anything? I don't... but I think he's got a certain appeal.

MIAD-592 Round Guy - 5.jpg
Above, he's peeking out from behind a desk on the
cover of MIAD-592.

IPTD-871 Round Guy - 5.jpg
Fumbling with a bow in Archery Club Story [IPTD-871]

PGD-571 Round Guy.jpg
PGD-571

His name is ...
岩田亮
...Which "dirty translates" as Ryo Iwata.

In honor of this similarly lost-in-the-woods guy from Animal House, I'd like to call him...

Flounder.jpg

Flounder

A limited filmography.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Here we go with another dull young stud sporting long hair. That's what I thought at first.

Ichijo RBD-389.jpg
RBD-389

The more I studied his face, however, the more interesting he started to look. (The fellow was unknown to me.)

Ichijo CO-04721.jpg
CO-04721

He's got a prominent nose, providing him with character.

Ichijo jpdrs-1782 -2.jpg Ichijo jpdrs-1782 -3.jpg
JPDRS-1782

He brought to mind elements of character actors such as Fred Ward and Robert Davi, who offer grit.

Fred Ward.jpg Robert Davi.jpg

(Both of whom are getting on in age. It's depressing to go back to point out examples of such actors, when Hollywood is filled with pretty boys.)

Ichijo sps-045.jpg
SPS-045

His tousled hair is a trademark. He's a...

Mess

Ichijo star-373.jpg
STAR-373

While going down the list of his films in order to present photos, I was happy to see he had appeared (as pictured below) in a favorite film, Newscaster Disgraced in Confinement... [RBD-389] starring the exceptional Sarina Takeuchi. I dug the movie up to make frame grabs, and noticed he was the chief villain. This was especially impressive, because another of the villains was played by the powerhouse we know as Tenant.

Ichijo RBD-389-2.jpg

His name is :
一条真斗
Which "dirty translates" as Masato Ichijo.

A limited filmography.

I wanted to point out an actor whom I noticed in Only During the Summer!! Beautiful Young Ladies Getting Completely Drunk At a Beer Hall and Peeing Up a Storm!! [SDMT-800] (A movie with Mess as the primary stunt cock), I noticed this fellow from the crowd of bad men... who oddly fascinated me. This is the only angle I got to know him by, and at first I thought he was a girl.

sdmt-800.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Back to Ho-Humsville.

Let me give you a hodgepodge of photographic reference in regard to this actor whom I did not know, so that we may be able to spot him from now on; I don't find anything particularly distinctive about him, so he is deserving of the moniker:

Humdrum

Masahiro Ueda   STAR-365.jpg Masahiro Ueda   STAR-365 3.jpg

These shots are from Gangbang r*** School Girl [STAR-365], and Humdrum plays one of three bad students... another being the Bald Thug. (Who is anything but "humdrum.")

Masahiro Ueda   STAR-365 TRIO.jpg

The following are from Lewd Cabaret Miss Who Gets Drunk... [DV-1412], starring the fabulous Akari Asahina:

Masahiro Ueda   DV-1412.jpg Masahiro Ueda   DV-1412 3.jpg

SOE-838:

Masahiro Ueda   SOE-838.jpg

One thing in Humdrum's favor, aside from having a fairly muscular build... he's packing a larger pistol than the usual we see in JAV.

Masahiro Ueda   Xkk-054.jpg
XKK-054

I'll wrap up with views from Married Secret Investigator - A Deceived Terrorist, A Phony Cabin Attendant [JUC-864], with the very lovely Miku Aoki.

Masahiro Ueda   JUC-864 2.jpg

Masahiro Ueda   JUC-864.jpg Masahiro Ueda   JUC-864 3.jpg

His name is :
上田昌宏
Which "dirty translates" as Masahiro Ueda.

A limited filmography. (In fact, his English name is confirmed on his Warashi page, which informs us of another stage name: Tsunehiro Uemura - 上村経大 )

EDIT: It appears we have taken a quick look at Humdrum previously.

EDIT: English screen credits at the end of SHKD-546...

SHKD-546-2 - Male Actor.jpg

...Provided the actor's name as, simply, "Ueda."

I noticed JUC-864 had screen credits at the end, so let me make a few notes.

For Easy Comparison:
Dango (see below):
志良玉弾吾
Humdrum:
上田昌宏 or 上村経大

EDIT:

Captain/Sassy:
笹木良一
Credits   JUC-864 3.jpg Credits   JUC-864 2.jpg

There were two main actors, which two of the names from the first credits (at left, once you click on the "Spoiler" button above) must belong to. One is the villain (whose first henchman is played by Humdrum):

Man   JUC-864 3-2.jpg Man   JUC-864 3.jpg

I believe... he's Dango, is he not? (Another unexciting actor whom I at first thought of naming "Easytomiss.")

Now the funny thing is, the Japanese lettering for Dango, or (志良玉弾吾 ), is not seen in the credits.

Perhaps this actor is not Dango? Sure looks like him, though.

The other funny thing is, the Japanese lettering for Humdrum is not to be found in the credits, either!
(EDIT: On second look, his is the second of the credits at left. The beginning character of "" is the second character, and there are different first and fourth characters.)

The other main actor was this tall fellow who came across as having substance, playing the captain:

Man   JUC-864 capt.jpg

I've never seen him before, but I liked him. (He has his way with his female investigator, too; and Humdrum, one of the villains, was in the scene. I guess the captain was not as noble as he seemed.)

EDIT: Turned out to be "Sassy," whose name is 笹木良一 (which matches with the first screen credit above). See this later post.

-----
Along with the captain (at left, below) were these two fine looking boys, playing cops.

Men   JUC-864 3.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I just caught Sunfish in GVG-339, playing a husband:

Sunfish GVG-339.jpg

What is it with this new look of his? Notice he has not only shaved his hair, but they painted on the big old eyebrows.

That's what they used to do in the silent days... he looks like one of those old-time villains, eyebrows all bushy!

Chaplin silent villain-1.jpg .. Chaplin silent villain-2.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Some IDs in answer to this post:
Mushman's name seems to be 日比野達郎 Hibino Tatsurō. It looks like the right guy to me (on the right, not the shemale):
player_thumb.jpg

Loser seems to be 新庄雅之 Shinjō Masayuki as that's the name that is listed for both RBD-496 and RBD-788 but I can't find any clear pictures when I google search that name to make sure I have the right person.

Last edited:
Reactions: jugulear

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
Hefty

index.php

Here is an actor whom I have noticed time and again, and perhaps you have as well. He’s not utilized as a sex performer most of the time, and makes his living more as a “character actor.” You’ll see him playing husbands, officials, henchmen (in the case of the latter, never once got the sense of his being particularly menacing. He’s a gentle giant, this one). I mostly identify him with a big old moustache, but unfortunately I couldn’t find a shot of him with the furrier face.

From RBD-298 (as with the opening shot); notice his girth. (The lovable lummox.)

index.php

Playing a school principal or teacher in SHKD-453; got the shots for both this and the previous film because I was preparing a feature on the star,
Kyoko Ono, over at Stream Downloads.

index.php

And here is a film which was covered in the aforementioned thread, for which the
download link is still working. Hefty played a chief of detectives or secret service agency. You may notice the bad guy, an actor already covered here. (He is Gaichi Okouno or Gaichi Kono.)

index.php

Hefty really earned what must have been his hundred-dollar paycheck in this one, as he was required to do some huffing and puffing.
(Wheeze!)

index.php

EDIT:
Had to add this great shot of Hefty I just ran into, appearing alongside Yu Haruka in Friend's Mother, VEC-020:

hefty-yu-haruka-friends-mother-vec-020-jpg.194640

Leading, naturally, to the pressing question: How'd they fit Hefty into a bathtub?

EDIT:
Had occasion to view recent entries featuring the big lug, and noticed Hefty has slimmed down considerably. Like Tubby.

EDIT:
Hefty's name is
Naoki Otsuka (大塚直樹); alternative spellings for the last name could be Ohtsuka and Ootsuka. Thanks to 3nuts, and his immensely useful solution, five posts below this one.

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, Ghostbird!

I've seen this fellow a couple of times and now that I've run into him again, figured I oughtta make a note. He's like the poster boy for why JAV-makers go out of their way to cast men who are "purposely" not good-looking. (A refreshing concept, come to think of it... considering how Hollywood has been in the opposite camp, often going out of their way to cast actors in rough and tough roles from the pretty boy ranks.)

VRTM-148-4   Fowl Baller.jpg

His looks come into good play when cast in victimizing roles, as with I Became a Sex Slave to My Son's Classmate [VRTM-148, starring Kana Miyashita], where these photos are from; naturally, we love to judge books by their covers, and he automatically gives off a bad vibe, especially when he turns on the evil sneer.

VRTM-148-3   Fowl Baller.jpg

Foul Baller

VRTM-148-2   Fowl Baller.jpg

VRTM-148-1   Fowl Baller.jpg

EDIT:

Foul Baller was the main villain in JUX-509, and the first credit after the female star was this:

JUX-509 MALE CREDS -Foul Baller.jpg

Rest of the credits may be found behind the "Spoiler" button below, in case F.B. had another credit.
JUX-509 MALE CREDS -1.jpg JUX-509 MALE CREDS -2.jpg

Aside from the as-of-yet-unsolved Gangly, three other male actors in the movie included Eyeful (松山伸介), Roman Polanski Twerp (富田 or 這田 ケイスケ) and Nerdy (奥田 待)... I don't see matches for any of these with the lettering above. Very disturbing.

EDIT:

JUX-671 Foul Baller.jpg

Foul Baller also served as the main villain in JUX-671, and the first credits after the female star were these:

JUX-671 CREDS.jpg

Annoyingly, no matches with the credit(s) above.

EDIT:

This EDIT came after the following EDIT.

Here is Foul Baller's Kimomenav page.

His name as provided is " 羽田 " ... dirty translating as Haneda.

Later: Thanks to Member Ekop, the first line works out as 羽田タカシ or Takashi Haneda

Ekop reminds us there is not always one way to skin a cat with Japanese translations. For example, "Haneda" was the choice of Google Translator. Yet the Japanese part of "Haneda" or 羽田, could also be translated as Hata, Hatane, Hada, Haneta or Handa. Only way to know for sure is to ask the person who has the name, or read the "how to read Hiragana" that is sometimes presented beside the Kanji. (Later noticed this old thread which addresses the issue.)

EDIT:

The Foul one was also featured prominently in HBAD-201, and it's almost certain that he was included in the movie's end credits:

NonameDDDDDDDD.jpg NonameVVVVV.jpg NonameKKKKK.jpg

NonameMMMM.jpg NonameYYY.jpg
EDIT, again: After I checked the director's (Kyosuke Murayama) Japanese name. 村山恭助
... Did I notice the match with the last credit; these credits must be for the crew members, and not for the actors.

Here were some of the other actors from HBAD-201, in case the names behind the Spoiler were of the actors.
EDIT: Later realized they most likely were not. Since I made these grabs, might as well put 'em up, anyway.

HBAD-201-1  Male Actor.jpg HBAD-201-1B  Male Actor.jpg

He was a main player, the guy above. The rest:

HBAD-201-2  Male Actor.jpg HBAD-201-3  Male Actor.jpg HBAD-201-4  Male Actor.jpg HBAD-201-5  Male Actor.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

Ghostbird

Mar 28, 2015
Going to add a guy who probably has the biggest dick in jav.

Also first saw him mentioned in another thread

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/blowjobs.1569657/page-12#post-3316095

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/the-ultimate-loli-thread.1528105/#post-2992988

the size of his specimen, his nipples and a mole under his left eye is what makes stand out to me.

long_dick.jpg

giving Aika a good time together with Young Manlet and Debut Guy in Migd 722

migd_722_Long_dick.jpg

migd_722_Long_dick_3.jpg
migd_722_Long_dick_2.jpg
migd_722_Long_dick_4.jpg

together with Aika again in abp 477

abp_477_long_dick_2.jpg
abp_477_long_dick.jpg

Snis 604 is supposed to be fan appreciation

snis_604_long_dick.jpg

Her reaction to his specimen

snis_604_long_dick_3.jpg

His mole is very visible here.

snis_604_long_dick_5.jpg
snis_604_long_dick_4.jpg
snis_604_long_dick_2.jpg

together with Mumin and a korean guy in dv 1485

dv_1485_Long_Dick_2.jpg
dv_1485_Long_Dick.jpg

dv 1245
53dv01245jp-4.jpg

probably him

Real 567
long_dick_2.jpg

Attachments

• mild_965_long_dick.jpg
    mild_965_long_dick.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 93

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Good catch, Ghostbird. (A wonderful presentation, too.)

SHKD-681- villain 0.jpg

I was impressed with the villain from SHKD-681 (Student Teacher Who is Disgraced 11), with a semi-hulking body and threatening air.

SHKD-681- villain 3.jpg SHKD-681- villain 1.jpg SHKD-681- villain 2.jpg

Notice how the movie's director ("Nixon") emphasized the menace this actor projects:

SHKD-681-Imposing.jpg

Another idea of his physical presence, shown here with heroine Mayu Nozomi and fellow baddie, the school janitor:

SHKD-681-Trio.jpg

The above shot is not the most accurate representation of his size, given that our villain is standing in the foreground; in the photo below, he has stepped back to an even plane:

SHKD-681-Trio-2.jpg

He's not really all that towering, however... don't get the wrong idea. He stands beside fellow actor Loser, for example, and they are the same height.

We'll call him:

Loom-Mean

As luck would have it, the movie featured end credits in English.

SHKD-681-Credits.jpg

The actor's name is Kyo Sanada.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Not too imposing, while playing a cuckolded husband in JUX-890:

Loom-Mean JUX-890.jpg

In this additional EDIT, Loom-Mean has also played a thug in SSPD-128:

Loom-Mean - SSPD-128 -0.jpg

The movie featured extensive end credits, visible once the "Spoiler" button is clicked.
CREDS - SSPD-128 -1.jpg CREDS - SSPD-128.jpg .. (Second graphic is likely for the crew.)

The mechanical translation of "Kyo Sanada" reads 京真田. That lettering does not match any from SSPD-128's end credits.

EDIT:
We have a match with Loom-Mean's screen credit from the "Spoiler" button above, and this one from RBD-804:
CREDS - RBD-804 Loom-Mean.jpg

That actually matches with the mechanical translation, once we move the first character to last. So
京真田 becomes what we are seeing above, 真田京.

EDIT:
His Kimomenav page; the Japanese lettering for his name here is 真田京.

---------------------------------------------------

The school janitor is Masaaki Tachikawa. A few other shots of him:

SHKD-681- janitor 1.jpg SHKD-681- janitor 2.jpg

There was one final credit, besides another for an actor we know (Loser):

SHKD-681-Credits-2.jpg

Who is Nekozawa? The only others with speaking parts were these two:

SHKD-681- third.jpgSHKD-681- girl.jpg

The young lady had more screen time in the classroom, so perhaps that last credit belongs to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A quick look at two actors who have made an impression. First one appears in My Wife Eriko Got Screwed By My Little Casanova Brother Who's Done Over a 1000 Women [JUX-890]:

LooKER-ISHn JUX-890.jpg

At first I thought the actor was Looker, but this fellow is not as handsome and comes across as somewhat chunky.

LooKER-ISH JUX-890.jpg

In an EDIT for the post above, the cuckolded husband in this movie was played by Loom-Mean. There were these screen credits:

CREDS - JUX-890.jpg

That two character first name must be this Looker-lookalike. (The actor who plays Looker has the multi-character name " イセドン内村 ".. in case I'm wrong and this guy really was Looker. Who knows, maybe Looker is beginning to lose his looks.)

EDIT:
Sure have egg on my face. That credit belongs to the movie's female star, as Electromog pointed out below in Post #277. Normally I make the comparison with the lead actress' Japanese name, but I did not, this time. (The reason was the space in between... I thought the credit represented two names, and neither would have been the star.) I looked at the movie again, and there were no other credits, for the men or anyone else, so my boner was huge... normally something I'd brag about.

Now that I've opened up the movie again, I'm now even more sure what I wrote was a false alarm... I believe this actor was Looker after all. (Sorry.)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This next actor impressed me with his appearance. Reminded me of a 1950s-type, with his hair. His face doesn't even look all that Japanese.

SHKD-699 -3- KID.jpg

From the front, sometimes his face looked a bit like the actor John Cusack.

SHKD-699 -2- KID.jpg SHKD-699- KID.jpg SHKD-699 -4- KID.jpg

SHKD-699 -5- KID.jpg

He has a good physique. The movie was Slave Saint Female Teacher Reiko [SHKD-699], starring Yuri Oshikawa.

EDIT:
You may see from the post below that the second actor turned out to be "Carlos." Please see my following post for additional notes on him.

Last edited:

Ghostbird

Mar 28, 2015

This next actor impressed me with his appearance. Reminded me of a 1950s-type, with his hair. His face doesn't even look all that Japanese.

View attachment 825177

From the front, sometimes his face looked a bit like the actor John Cusack.

View attachment 825178 View attachment 825179 View attachment 825176

View attachment 825175

He has a good physique. The movie was Slave Saint Female Teacher Reiko [SHKD-699], starring Yuri Oshikawa.

Looks like Carlos.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...tubby-and-film-id.1016605/page-7#post-3077795

That was over a year ago.

He is latino.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ghostbird was on top of this fellow.. the one who did not come across as looking Japanese.

Carlos — カルロス

MIDE-259 - Carlos.jpg
On-call Bullied Girl [MXGS-826]

MXGS-829 - Carlos.jpg
Brother-in-law r*** [MXGS-829], tag-teamed against Akiho Yoshizawa with Red4eye and Monkeyface

mxgs-826 - Carlos.jpg
In Charge of Health and Phys. Ed. - New Teacher Gets Trained By a Group... Teacher Breaking Club [MXGS-826] (Ooo, who is that actress? "Komachi Akizuki"... I like her.)

Carlos does not look as sharp in these shots as in the movie I first noticed him in. (Maybe it's the shorter hair.) Judging by Warashi's limited filmography, this actor appears to have been in much lost-in-the-crowd fare (where he was just one of the guys), whereas SHKD-699 served as a rare starring role. (Ironically, his face was difficult to determine in SHKD-699... lots of angles showing him from the back of the head, fast motion and the like.)

EDIT: Article Hans Kowalski presented below (Post #278) informs Carlos' "mother is Colombian and... father is Japanese." The author speculates that Carlos (claiming to be 30-years-old in 2015) may be the only mixed-race JAV male actor. On "Part Six," Carlos reveals his pay amounts to 40,000 yen a day, or roughly $400.00.

SITB-006.jpg
Spotlighted on the cover of SITB-006
(That Seemingly Unattainable Hot Wife Is In Fact A Horny Freak Who Just Can't Get Enough! When The Hubbie's Out, She Relentlessy Craves The Hard Cock!!, starring Ayu Sakurai)

Here are his Avdanyu page and his Danyu.blog58 page.

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Ghostbird was on top of this fellow.. the one who did not come across as looking Japanese.

Carlos — カルロス

View attachment 825662
On-call Bullied Girl [MXGS-826]

View attachment 825663
Brother-in-law r*** [MXGS-829], tag-teamed against Akiho Yoshizawa with Red4eye and Monkeyface

View attachment 825664
In Charge of Health and Phys. Ed. - New Teacher Gets Trained By a Group... Teacher Breaking Club [MXGS-826] (Ooo, who is that actress? "Komachi Akizuki"... I like her.)

Carlos does not look as sharp in these shots as in the movie I first noticed him in. (Maybe it's the shorter hair.) Judging by Warashi's limited filmography, this actor appears to have been in much lost-in-the-crowd fare (where he was just one of the guys), whereas SHKD-699 served as a rare starring role. (Ironically, his face was difficult to determine in SHKD-699... lots of angles showing him from the back of the head, fast motion and the like.)

View attachment 825669
Spotlighted on the cover of SITB-006
(That Seemingly Unattainable Hot Wife Is In Fact A Horny Freak Who Just Can't Get Enough! When The Hubbie's Out, She Relentlessy Craves The Hard Cock!!, starring Ayu Sakurai)

Here are his Avdanyu page and his Danyu.blog58 page.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

An additional note, in regard to the second post above where I pointed to Carlos... the other actor. Now I'm thinking the other actor is Looker, after all. If so, how peculiar that his screen credit does not look like the Japanese lettering for his name.

Here's a translated interview with Carlos and some other, older AV actor.

https://www.mydearestdesire.com/cat.../300/japanese-av-actors-then-and-now-part-one

Reactions: jugulear