Tenant violates woman in forest after subduing her mate

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

In my first post over a year ago on the "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby!" thread, I had made note in regards to this scene:

There was another film that powerfully stressed the “I will take your women” factor. Tenant pulls a boyfriend or husband out of an automobile, locks him up in the trunk, then chases the girlfriend or wife into the woods, to r*** her in the messy mud. Now can you see why I like Tenant?

Recently, on the same thread, Member Iwillbeban offered:

I found a scene of him in the forest with the similar premise (he beats up the guy and has her way with the girl).

I thought, at last! The movie behind the notorious scene has been uncovered.

Yet when I examined the screen shots (Here is one, and another) for Japanese Sex Crime History [FAX-370] (Starring Riri Kouda, Ion Atsumi, and Yui Kodama), I discovered this FA-PRO film offered an altogether different scene.

attachment.php

The couple, especially the lass, who is in trouble; watch out, Tenant lurking directly behind!

The couple from the woods violation clip that is in my possession features an entirely different husband or boyfriend, one who is completely unable to take care of himself.

attachment.php

Poor boy will soon be so in for it.

At least the fellow from FAX-370 appears able to put up his dukes. Yet no matter... the ladies of both will not be spared one bit, in the clutches of Tenant.

attachment.php

It's messy... very messy.

So what do you think? Have any ideas?

Screen shots:
Forest violation by Tenant.jpg

Attachments

• FAX-370.jpg
    FAX-370.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 455
  • Forest violation by Tenant - Pic 1.jpg
    Forest violation by Tenant - Pic 1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 540
  • Forest violation by Tenant - Pic 0.jpg
    Forest violation by Tenant - Pic 0.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You keep up this level of great work and I, for one, will never ban you!

Movie's from 2007. Links - apparently nonexistent. (Darn!)

Viewing the little sample video from the link above, I can see... Tenant is especially violent in this one.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
How did I miss that? I know for a fact I put in a search with Akiba-Online... wacky. The fact that you pointed this out was very good of you, Iwillbeban.

Not only is there a download option, but it's for less than 700 MB - rare for this day. Moreover, the uploader (JPTOr), like almost all uploaders, loves to put up mega-GB movies. Given Ryushare's snail's pace for free downloaders (I only recently became aware of their download limit problem), I might have killed myself if the file was sized at over one gigabyte.

A-ha, I see what happened, regarding how I had missed this download. You see above how in your "Found it" post the movie was established as SBNR-039? Yet the download page is for SBNS-039! Weird, the same movie is listed under both SBNR-039 and SBNS-039. (The DVD jacket for both states SBNR, however.)

The film, Couple Sex Fiend Purpose (starring Chisato Fujimoto, Saori Ikuta, Mahiru Ousawa, Nami Kimura and Sanae Higashi) is apparently about how the villain purposely targets the women of men, making sure to humiliate the men in the process. Similar, evidently to the other one, Japanese Sex Crime History [FAX-370], although the studios are different. (FA-PRO vs. SAIDOBI.)

DMM lists SBNR-039 as a one-shot, not part of any series... but there's an over four hour compilation that carries SBNR-039, as well as movies like it. This movie is Sex Beast of Prey [NSPS-110].

View attachment 824686

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Good work both of you.The tenant never ceases to amaze ! Btw I see the last shot in the SBNS-39 caps as someone standing on the roof ledge.Has tenant finally decided a life of carnal pleasure 24/7 and nothing else is not worth living for anymore lol ?

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
If it's of interest, Tenant and the FA-PRO gang also appear in two other attacker/r*** type films :

[FAD-1567] District Sex Crime featuring the superb Maika Asai and [FAX-354] Showa Sex Crime Phantom Killer Crime with a great scene with the underrated Erika Natsumi.

Well worth investigating should not be too difficult to find. As discussed in another couple of threads, these FA-PRO guys know what to do.

Best

Jack

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
jack1956 I have those movies! fa-pro really delivers on those realistic r*** concepts.

jugulear, nagae style movies are always branded with the SBNR tag. The SBNS tag is for earlier films and the NSPS tag is for newer ones. That is why nagae style flicks have two tags, SBNR and SBNS/NSPS.

Additional note: It seems that NSPS-110 is somewhat a Tenant special. It is focused on his appearances on nagae style flicks he has acted on so far.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Excellent investigative journalism, gentlemen!

Available FAD1567 download links hover around 1.22 GB, not unreasonable given the monstrosities of today, but still too rich for my blood. On the other hand, regarding ...

Showa Sex Crime - Stealthy Attacker Crime [FAX-354], featuring Yuria Namiki, Kasumi Nanase, Reiko Nakamori, Erika Natsumi, Akiko Kirishima and Natsumi...

attachment.php

There is a slightly top-heavy (for a two hour movie) 625 MB painless download, for those who are interested.

Attachments

• fax-354 pic.jpg
    fax-354 pic.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator: