Movies I'd Love to Identify

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
I know this is a longshot but here goes. There's several videos I've been searching for years for to no avail. I don't have model's names or movie codes, only a description of the video.
Here they are:

The first I think I originally saw on AMP or SA18 but I don't think is any longer on AMP. Its a very typical bukkake vid with a teacher dressed in a dark blue business suite, white blouse and wearing a white pearl necklace (no pun intended) and a female student "helper".
She starts out unwillingly but ends up enjoying it and ending up semi nude with her breasts exposed and the camera slowly panning down her cum covered body. This sounds like a common theme but I haven't found one with a "helper" that fits this description. The necklace is the key.

The second one was a scene on a compilation. There was a couple working in the yard. The wife goes inside to answer the door and a sex toy salesman comes in and starts working on the wife, demonstrating the toys and having sex with her. The poor husband is locked out behind the sliding glass patio doors. He's seen pounding on the doors being tortured by the sight of his wife cuckolding him.

The third I saw on YouTube believe it or not in a JAV kissing vid. It had a large cast in a hospital setting with doctors, nurses and patients. The nurses were engaging in a lot of saliva swapping with other nurses and patients. Of course the sex scenes were edited out but I could tell the original was a good movie. If I remember correctly it was posted by "Cochise"

Any help ID ing these vids? Thanks