This Poor Woman Just Keeps Getting Hit On...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

...And the fellow who is performing the hit on has completely bypassed the "picking up" stage, moving immediately on to the "picking on" stage.

Here is our lovely heroine.

attachment.php

Do you recognize her?

attachment.php

And the villain of the piece is the dangerous familiar JAV face I have the pet name of "Tenant" for... from my post, "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby!"

The story is, she gets accosted. She goes to some workplace where, I presume, her husband, works. Yet, she can't escape Tenant, and his very aggressive advances. (I wonder why he is targeting her, as though he has a vendetta). She even sees him in the workplace, and almost faints. At the end, there is a tearful exchange with the fellow who must be the husband, who leaves her.

I don't understand why in a lot of JAV, the husbands add insult to injury by leaving wives who are, after all, r***ing. Stop blaming the victim, Japanese men!

Here is where you can pick up the movie (which isn't unusually small for a stream download, at 414 MB... but the quality is very poor. As with the quality of direct downloads, all streams are not alike. Especially the Xvideos ones, where this vid originates). The lazy mislabeling of the movie reads "Japanese Mother," if that offers a clue. (Which is a long shot, because there is no indication in the film that the woman is a mother.)

Thank you very much if you can pinpoint this mystery movie, or if you have other helpful ideas.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The end titles say attackers, so I guess it's probably a SHK or ATID video. Other than that I have no clue, sorry.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I appreciate your taking a stab at the mystery with your valuable brainpower, Electromog... and I am once more in your debt, Chingthao! You certainly know your JAV. Thanks also to Fakeaccounts, who provided the answer to me privately.

We are talking about:

New Employee, r***ing Each Day Regretting a Climax She Did Not Expect to Experience

It just came out a couple of months ago, and so far is the last of the series. Its predecessors are:

RBD-301
RBD-363
RBD-387
RBD-393
RBD-418

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Ah, RBD. Attackers has too many sub labels :)