The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I have a problem with the attached srt (MINT-006) - it is from the 28.000 Pack and i translated it with subtitlecat - but it looks like the subtitle does not fit from timecode 11:32:28 (it looks like a completely different movie) - can sombody help ... maybe with a better SRT? Thanks
The one who did the OCR says it's in the hardsub. So, no.

Epinwinrar

Apr 19, 2010
So i wanted to share this powershell code I wrote for autosub. There's probably a better way to do this and I can't remember what file extensions autosub supports so I filtered it to .mp4

So open up your powershell shell and change directory to where all your JAV files are.

Code:
Get-ChildItem -File -Name -Recurse -Include *.mp4 -Force > files.txt
Now you will have a text file with relative paths to your files. Next we want to load those into the $files variable
Code:
$files= (Get-Content .\files.txt)
Now that we have our list of files in the $files we can run them all in batch with a foreach statement
Code:
foreach ($file in $files) { autosub $file -S ja -D ja }
If the lord wills it you will start to get this output.
exampleofbeingaballer.jpg

Then of course now you will have lovely .srt files in Japanese and can run them through Sir IronFever's deeplsrt program. Maybe someone who is a much bigger jav baller than me can combine this into one program some day.

Reactions: mei2

maxik84

Apr 23, 2009
I'm looking for some subtitles for one of the movie, for like seven years. Is there a possibility for you guys to help me out in some way? Maybe how to do it automatically or someone who can help?

Feb 1, 2008
Ladies (There maybe one or two out there, you never know) and gentlemen:

In the world of JAV there has always been...

View attachment 2374425 View attachment 2374426 View attachment 2374427
Big,..................................BIGGER..........................BIGGGEST (So far....)

No, not BOOBIES! Subtitle collections! A few years ago the collection of 5,500 Chinese subtitle appeared, then a few months ago @
Arny Jacksonposted 11,500+ subtitle pack. Today I post the..

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

Yes, that's right , more that 28,000 Chinese subtitles of JAV covering the past 2 Decades (2001-2021)
These titles are ready for translation with you favorite Machine Language translation scheme (I like using Subtitle Edit with google translate) But Please, Please, take some time afterwards to proof read and make he language more nature (it really takes you out of the moment when the lovely lady comments on how big the guys "Meat Stick" is. :) )
After you have cleaned up the subtitles, please post them for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks.

Now 28,000 subtitles is a lot to dig though so to make life easier I did two things:

1. I translated all of the directories and sub directories from Chinese into English

2. I scraped the list of files against the movie database at JAV Library, It matched almost 16,000 Films (most of th unmatched 12,000 films are from smaller studios of website based production, This sadly includes uncensored products by 1Pondo and Caribbean), The 16,000 found films were placed into an Excel spread sheet containing English translations of the film title, Actress names, Genres, studio, director and A COVER PICTURE! This excel file can be filter and sorted to find the movies you want.
Like Ayumi Shinoda (who doesn't?)? Type in her name, Boom! 140 films
View attachment 2374430

- titles movie code and cover photo. Only want Ayumi Shinoda's cosplay films? and that and Boom - 2 listings (wish there were more...).

View attachment 2374431

Someone else was looking for Hypnosis films, found 93 of those!

View attachment 2374432

You get the idea, It's a big file but I strongly advise you to check it out and let me know what you think!

I want to thank @ironfevers for helping me to retrieve this sub pack and @theydonotwantto for creating the software I used to create the searchable, Filterable Excel file!

The subpack is here : (330MB compressed, over 1 GB uncompressed:
https://mega.nz/file/3IMBDYxT#3v_pFm1zqypEVRUtbGHYVudUMK3CaUkvSUZdTWtKCKo

The Excel file is here, (530MB):

The link now downloads version 8 of the file, if you have an earlier version please download V8, it's faster, more stable, and DOES NOT require Macros!

PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
The number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on, I added the ablity to hide the picture column (the document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the ' + ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the ' - ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, to re-hide it. If you are simply going to browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden.

If you are doing searches or filtering do this:

1. Hide the pictures
2. Do your search, filter or sort
3. Once the results are up, un-hide the pictures
4. Before you clear the search, start a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2

https://mega.nz/file/iIkklDLY#3Lhz9IE41BEjwSLBfnGHjZVtkUvaifKpKOHyn2hN-z8

Please let me know what you think

It's Not BIGGER, but it's NEWER!
SSIS-020-poster.jpg

Here's an update to The 28K+ subtitle pack, it's about 500 more Chinese subtitles released since the 28K+ sub pack, ENjoy!

PS I'll release an Excel file if I can get @theydonotwantto Linkchecker program to work...
https://mega.nz/file/Hc1nzIrQ#1V_xXR57cd4g-o87kRiG_51KM9jqy_97PiSJ6PtDdC8

Last edited:

Feb 1, 2008
Ladies (There maybe one or two out there, you never know) and gentlemen:

In the world of JAV there has always been...

View attachment 2374425 View attachment 2374426 View attachment 2374427
Big,..................................BIGGER..........................BIGGGEST (So far....)

No, not BOOBIES! Subtitle collections! A few years ago the collection of 5,500 Chinese subtitle appeared, then a few months ago @
Arny Jacksonposted 11,500+ subtitle pack. Today I post the..

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

Yes, that's right , more that 28,000 Chinese subtitles of JAV covering the past 2 Decades (2001-2021)
These titles are ready for translation with you favorite Machine Language translation scheme (I like using Subtitle Edit with google translate) But Please, Please, take some time afterwards to proof read and make he language more nature (it really takes you out of the moment when the lovely lady comments on how big the guys "Meat Stick" is. :) )
After you have cleaned up the subtitles, please post them for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks.

Now 28,000 subtitles is a lot to dig though so to make life easier I did two things:

1. I translated all of the directories and sub directories from Chinese into English

2. I scraped the list of files against the movie database at JAV Library, It matched almost 16,000 Films (most of th unmatched 12,000 films are from smaller studios of website based production, This sadly includes uncensored products by 1Pondo and Caribbean), The 16,000 found films were placed into an Excel spread sheet containing English translations of the film title, Actress names, Genres, studio, director and A COVER PICTURE! This excel file can be filter and sorted to find the movies you want.
Like Ayumi Shinoda (who doesn't?)? Type in her name, Boom! 140 films
View attachment 2374430

- titles movie code and cover photo. Only want Ayumi Shinoda's cosplay films? and that and Boom - 2 listings (wish there were more...).

View attachment 2374431

Someone else was looking for Hypnosis films, found 93 of those!

View attachment 2374432

You get the idea, It's a big file but I strongly advise you to check it out and let me know what you think!

I want to thank @ironfevers for helping me to retrieve this sub pack and @theydonotwantto for creating the software I used to create the searchable, Filterable Excel file!

The subpack is here : (330MB compressed, over 1 GB uncompressed:
https://mega.nz/file/3IMBDYxT#3v_pFm1zqypEVRUtbGHYVudUMK3CaUkvSUZdTWtKCKo

The Excel files are here,
NEW VERSIONS!:
I'm releasing 2 new versions of the excel file, both are Unprotected (no password) which will make it easier to do searches, just be careful not to save the file when you exits excel (it will ask if you want to save) or yo risk screwing up the file.

The first version is the LITE version, it's doesn't contain the cover images so it's a very small file, you can do the same searched but will have to click on individual links to see each cover picture.:

LITE (3.63 MB):
https://mega.nz/file/OUkTgIZK#TjgLcGX45jNvnXYN-MH5zVO-TMa1_N6MfeD_e0_8Oyo

The second version is, is the UNLIMITED Version, it's the same big excel file containing all of the cover pics so you can see them alll at once after a search, just unlocked to make searches work easier!

UNLIMITED (530MB):
https://mega.nz/file/SMtTCQYR#FRl-qIj08S3bvesA33-xY_TUavUaiVZfSQwEsxMGRS0

The number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on, I added the ablity to hide the picture column (the document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the ' + ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the ' - ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, to re-hide it. If you are simply going to browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden.

1. Hide the pictures
4. Before you clear the search, start a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2

Please let me know what you think!
Sometimes Change is Good...

Eimi old.jpegiimi new.jpg

BEFORE
AFTER

NEW VERSIONS!:
I'm releasing 2 new versions of the excel file fo search the 28K+subpack , both are Unprotected (no password) which will make it easier to do searches, just be careful not to save the file when you exits excel (it will ask if you want to save) or yo risk screwing up the file.

The first version is the LITE version, it's doesn't contain the cover images so it's a very small file, you can do the same searched but will have to click on individual links to see each cover picture.:

LITE (3.63 MB):

The second version is, is the UNLIMITED Version, it's the same big excel file containing all of the cover pics so you can see them alll at once after a search, just unlocked to make sarches work easier!

UNLIMITED (530MB):

1. Hide the pictures
5. Go to step 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Zesty Ghost

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
NEW VERSIONS!:
I'm releasing 2 new versions of the excel file fo search the 28K+subpack , both are Unprotected (no password) which will make it easier to do searches, just be careful not to save the file when you exits excel (it will ask if you want to save) or yo risk screwing up the file.

LITE (3.63 MB):

The second version is, is the UNLIMITED Version, it's the same big excel file containing all of the cover pics so you can see them alll at once after a search, just unlocked to make sarches work easier!

UNLIMITED (530MB):

1. Hide the pictures
5. Go to step 2
Great work. Thank you !!!

huying

Feb 19, 2008
Hi Guys.. need help here.... if i may-- how to translate this type of language? ( in bold )

00:04:54,728 --> 00:04:57,697
ÔÙ³ÔÒ»Íë°É

is it from chinese font or text? am ok if chinese or whatsoever font/text/// ,,but how to convert to chinese?

try to use google translate --- failed to translate ..
DeepL -------------------------- Failed to translate

or, somebody can help me to detect, what type of langguage is this?
hope somebody can help me on this,, TQ so much in advance..

Last edited:

CJeezs

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Guys.. need help here.... if i may-- how to translate this type of language? ( in bold )

ÔÙ³ÔÒ»Íë°É

is it from chinese font or text? am ok if chinese or whatsoever font/text/// ,,but how to convert to chinese?

If it's an srt file, try opening it with Aegisub. If Chinese characters are then displayed by Aegisub, you can export the file and you now have a new srt file with Chinese characters.

Reactions: Playguuu

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
Se for um arquivo srt, tente abri-lo com Aegisub. Se os caracteres chineses forem exibidos pelo Aegisub, você poderá exportar o arquivo e agora terá um novo arquivo srt com caracteres chineses.

the colleague indicate me where i can get SUBTITLES in english for the Jav DVDES-694 and DOCP 235 ?

Thanks in advance.

scotty

Feb 1, 2008

ÔÙ³ÔÒ»Íë°É

I get this from time to time auto translating Chinese srt files.

This is apparently what happens when the source file that is being used is not in UTF-8 format. The original srt file needs to be converted using something like subtitletools.com file convert.

UTF-8 File convert link

Reactions: huying

huying

Feb 19, 2008
I get this from time to time auto translating Chinese srt files.

This is apparently what happens when the source file that is being used is not in UTF-8 format. The original srt file needs to be converted using something like subtitletools.com file convert.

UTF-8 File convert link
noted on this. tq so much - its OK and good to go. TQ

Last edited: