Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Not long until JUX-929 comes out too!

Hi Motiman,

Was a translation ever done for JUX-929 I don't see it on the Equivalency Table. I just watched part of it and would like to get it, if it's available.

Thanks!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Motiman,

Was a translation ever done for JUX-929 I don't see it on the Equivalency Table. I just watched part of it and would like to get it, if it's available.

Thanks!

X-Man

No there wasn't. I'm not sure when i posted that but it's clearly incorrect. I do apologise for the confusion and misunderstanding. I don't think we ever had a Madonna movie of hers done, did we? JUY-034 was the best one in my mind though. Once we have RBD-722 (which i think is what i meant to have said), i will sort that one out.

How is RBD-822? I'm not too excited about it but will try to give it a watch soon.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Motiman, regarding RBD-822: I had the impression, once again, that Iroha has fine-tuned her performance and is doing better now than in past Attackers videos. I have felt this for the past few videos. Anyone else feels the same? May I be suffering from some form of delusion?

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Motiman, regarding RBD-822: I had the impression, once again, that Iroha has fine-tuned her performance and is doing better now than in past Attackers videos. I have felt this for the past few videos. Anyone else feels the same? May I be suffering from some form of delusion?

Perhaps, or maybe it's just how it feels given how 'by the books' her performances were for Madonna.

I also feel the Attackers movies could do more in terms of changing up the content. Every movie seems to be 1. r*** scene 2. hesitant blowjob 3. less resistant sex scene 4. consenting sex scene. Of course, the 'captive' movies are different at least, but many seem to just follow the same template.

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Erojapanese launched a crowdfunding campaign to translate an old Sarasa video released under the AliceJapan label: DV-903 - Fucking within 2.9 seconds.
It is GREAT movie, which I truly recommend to Sarasa fans.

Here's the link to the campaign: http://erojapanese.com/product/dv-903/

Subs are due on 1 April. Until then they can be acquired by the incredibly low amount of 5.99 USD. Afterwards the minimum donation will jump to 11.99 USD.
To acquire them by the initial special price, use this link: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/miyoshino
In case you want to donate more than the minimum, please use the link more than once.
Those of you who donate, please let us know here.

If you don't have the video, you can, for example, use the torrent available in the following page, courtesy of Motiman, the well-known rock star:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thin-2-9-second-ha2-9nifakkushiteita.1722775/

Trailer: http://www.dmm.co.jp/monthly/alice/-/detail/=/cid=53dv903/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=4

DV-903.jpg

DV-903 a.jpg

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Sorry to not reply earlier but the sub for DV-903 was simply amazing! Really enjoyed the movie from start to finish as we got to see more of Iroha's personality. I tend to prefer story driven movies, but this type of movie really benefits from subs as the interview parts of the movie are great to watch. It was nice to see her being genuinely honest with the interviewer, going as far as telling him this type of sex (instant penetration) was not for her.

I've always wondered in these types of movie, whether the instant sex was genuine or they 'warmed up' the actress before hand, but clearly from the look on her face it was for real.

I don't know about you guys but i have to say, i prefer 'Sarasa Hara' to 'Natsume Iroha'. The types of movies she did back then were a lot better than the r***-fests she's been doing for Attackers, not that i'm against those types of movies as they can be enjoyable in the right mood, but i prefer seeing more variety in my movies and not just the same thing over and over. Let's hope she does become freelance soon, at least before she retires.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I am glad you enjoyed DV-903. Movies where the girls talk about themselves or about sex are my favorites.
Sarasa did other wonderful movies before IdeaPocket and it is a pity that we cannot have them in HD. The latter technology really makes a huge difference, something I was slow to understand.

Regarding the option Sarasa/Iroha I am not so sure. Although Sarasa was younger and fresher, Iroha may well be prettier and more sensual. The problem lies solely with the type of videos she has been doing since she left Moodyz, with the exception of BF-448. I recently re-watched it, this time in HD, and all I can say is that very few times in her career has she looked so good!

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I don't know for sure, and I hope I'm wrong, but the DMM page says "single issue" or something like that. That was what made me think it is a one off. Guess we have to wait and see.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
She's listed under her new name rather than place under her old stage name and her old titles. Most likely a one off like yui hatano and minami kojima dc series.
I fear that too! On the other hand, wouldn't be odd for her to go back to the old name?

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Quoting someone at Scanlover:

"I found a new hint that "Iroha" may indeed work for IP on a regular basis, as we all hope: she has her own page in the IP website. Only actresses that work, or have worked for them on a regular basis are included in their list of girls and have their own pages. Actresses that have made one off works are not in the list and don't have a page - it is the case of Yui Hatano, e.g., but there are many others. Do try this simple experiment to understand what I mean: search the IP website for the Digital Channel video Yui Hatano did and click her name button. You won't be taken anywhere because the link is dead. The same happens with all the girls that did just one or two videos. Now do the same experiment with any known IP girl, and you will be lead to her own page."

Could it be so?

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Quoting someone at Scanlover:

"I found a new hint that "Iroha" may indeed work for IP on a regular basis, as we all hope: she has her own page in the IP website. Only actresses that work, or have worked for them on a regular basis are included in their list of girls and have their own pages. Actresses that have made one off works are not in the list and don't have a page - it is the case of Yui Hatano, e.g., but there are many others. Do try this simple experiment to understand what I mean: search the IP website for the Digital Channel video Yui Hatano did and click her name button. You won't be taken anywhere because the link is dead. The same happens with all the girls that did just one or two videos. Now do the same experiment with any known IP girl, and you will be lead to her own page."

Could it be so?

Interesting.

Just want to know what's going on with the movie. So she returns home for a reunion, gets drunk, and ends up hooking up with a bunch of guys? That's what i got from the translated description at least. Guess it will become much more clearer once the movie is out.