Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Interesting.

Just want to know what's going on with the movie. So she returns home for a reunion, gets drunk, and ends up hooking up with a bunch of guys? That's what i got from the translated description at least. Guess it will become much more clearer once the movie is out.

From my efforts with Google Translator I gather that the video is about her having casual sex. It seemingly ends with she taking home her "boyfriend" (or being taken to his home) and their intercourse being interrupted by two professional actors who cast the guy aside and fuck her themselves while he watches and cries. Sad! I guess we will have to translate this one.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Haha! Poor bloke, getting ditched to the side like that. Definitely with you on the translation! We'll have to sort it once it's out mate.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Sadly she has no IdeaPocket release on 1 June. That's not what I expected. And she hasn't updated her blog since March while she used to do it once a month... I hope she has not retired again, and certainly for good, precisely when she seemed to be leaving Attackers!

A good news among the dark clouds: Erojapanese has translated RBD-749 (the chastity belt video) and you can buy it now from their website.

Last edited:

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I would like to translate IPZ-962. The price exceeds 180 usd (it is a long movie). Who is willing to contribute?

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Yeah i'm in. The movie is only 150 minutes long so it won't cost that much. More like $120 if you have membership, $135 if not.

I asked a quotation from Erojapanese: 168.32 usd.
Would you like to take charge of this project? You always seem to get better conditions from Erojapanese than I do.

Reactions: Motiman

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Thanks a lot, Moti!
I have been trying to raise interest in Scanlover and there are one or two guys there that may be willing to contribute.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Will do. I'll get back to you folks once it's sorted.
Moti, more than 3 weeks have elapsed. You seem to not have the time to deal with this project. If you can't do it I will proceed on my own. Please let me know, so that I can decide what to do.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
That's my fault. Sorry i had a lot on the plate recently and didn't manage to get this done. I simply forgot and i have no excuse for that.

Anyway, i'm going to send over the request tonight. Let me know if you have any other concerns. If we don't get all the funding, i can still use funds that i have still from previous projects. Let's see how the crowdfunding goes, and if needs be, i will pay off the movie myself.

As for the movie itself, now i have managed to watch it, i have to say it was a strange old thing, right? Clearly a netorare movie, or at least it ends that way. The first scene is her cheating with some guy at a reunion, then we get a scene with her 'husband' (the mosaic on his face was annoying), and then we end with her again with her husband before seeing her getting tag teamed by two other guys straight after the previous scene has ended.. The lack of coherency in the story was a bit weird, wasn't sure just what her attitude was. Did she want those guys coming in at the end or not. She was surprised at first, but then got into it very quickly. I'm sure the translation will clear things up.

Seems like this may be a one off with the studio which is a shame. She's back with another Attackers movie next, the cover of which doesn't seem very promising. Feels like more of the same. This movie by Ideapocket was at least different to her latest output which is why i wanted the translation, if the following movies are just things she's done before, it will probably fail to get my interest sadly.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Thank you, Moti.
I am also willing to pay more if necessary.

It is certainly an odd movie. In the final scene she seems genuinely surprised and, for the first time in her career, on the verge of tears.

Perhaps there won't be many more chances to dislike her Attackers videos though. Her blog hasn't been updated since March - before that she used to post at least once a month announcing each new work. Moreover, her T-Powers webpage hasn't been updated too. The latest videos are not displayed there. All this seems to mean that her Attackers release in August (RBD-852) is the final one! I truly, truly hope I am wrong. Better to have her with Attackers than to not have her at all.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you, Moti.
I am also willing to pay more if necessary.

It is certainly an odd movie. In the final scene she seems genuinely surprised and, for the first time in her career, on the verge of tears.

Perhaps there won't be many more chances to dislike her Attackers videos though. Her blog hasn't been updated since March - before that she used to post at least once a month announcing each new work. Moreover, her T-Powers webpage hasn't been updated too. The latest videos are not displayed there. All this seems to mean that her Attackers release in August (RBD-852) is the final one! I truly, truly hope I am wrong. Better to have her with Attackers than to not have her at all.

True! She's been in JAV a long time. I'm just glad we've got so many from her that it's not worth complaining about. Still, it's no harm in simply wishing she would branch out. I hope she does what Rina Rukawa did before she retired and do a few movies that are a bit more out there before she retires. Has she ever done a shotacon movie, or a chikan movie? I can't believe she could go this long without a proper chikan movie but none come to mind.

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
No, she has never done a chikan or shotacon video. Personally I find chikan boring.

I wish she would work on her own for different studios. Her time with Attackers (and Madonna) has been the Greatest Waste of Talent. Watching the movies she did for other studios (Alice, Max-A, Moodyz, BeFree) one easily understands that to shine bright she doesn't need more that dressing in sexy clothes and have consensual sex scenes - the opposite of what she has been doing for Attackers. I presume the guys who manage her career are blind!
I intend to order subs for her older movies now and then. Some of them may be 10 years old but are still brilliant and put to shame 99.9% of the videos that the industry is churning nowadays.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
RBD-749 was translated recently. Was that you Rezzo?

I agree. Consensual sex tends to be better, though i will admit that seeing a girl getting done against her will can be very erotic too. As long as it's not abusive or anything, rough sex is always very sexy. I will admit i do prefer seeing a girl take charge too, mainly because it brings out more of their personality. BF-448 was the last movie to really do that, but i agree with you that her earlier stuff was far better.

Reactions: bigloser0

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
It was not me who ordered RBD-749, Moti.
My guess is that Erojapanese has found that Sarasa's subs sell well and took themselves the initiative of translating it.
I bought the subs, re-watched the movie with them and enjoyed it a lot. Recommended!

Don't forget about the subs to the IdeaPocket video, please!

RBD-749 was translated recently. Was that you Rezzo?

I agree. Consensual sex tends to be better, though i will admit that seeing a girl getting done against her will can be very erotic too. As long as it's not abusive or anything, rough sex is always very sexy. I will admit i do prefer seeing a girl take charge too, mainly because it brings out more of their personality. BF-448 was the last movie to really do that, but i agree with you that her earlier stuff was far better.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Reactions: trounce and Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The subs for IPZ-962 are now being prepared and will be ready on 30 July:
http://erojapanese.com/product/ipz-962/

Until then you can buy them by the early-bird price using the link
https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/tanuki

If you can afford it, please donate more than the minimum price, which you can do by buying more than one copy.

It will be helpful if you post in this thread once you have paid.

Thank you all!

Good to see you've also received the information too. I will contact the others through the groups too, and hopefully the donations will be coming in. She's always proved to be a success.