Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Any thoughts on her recent stuff. I haven't had the time but is it worth the time. I do like the teacher look in RBD-852 so will probably check that out when i can. RBD-858, on the other hand, looks like very familiar ground so i'm less excited about it. I just wish they weren't always so r***-y but i guess we don't have much of a choice.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Moti, I regret to say that her latest stuff has been more of the same. She is stuck in her own groove of vanilla. She remains gorgeous and in great shape though and each video has a few worthwhile moments. They say that hope is the last thing to die, and so I am still hoping that some day she will again do something really good.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Moti, I regret to say that her latest stuff has been more of the same. She is stuck in her own groove of vanilla. She remains gorgeous and in great shape though and each video has a few worthwhile moments. They say that hope is the last thing to die, and so I am still hoping that some day she will again do something really good.

It would be great to see her do another molester movie like RBD-650. A public sex movie would really be what i need to invoke my interest once more. One set in a restaurant, library or even a movie theatre once more, but sadly, the last movie in the series, RBD-778, was over a year ago so my hopes aren't high.

pwdcoop

Oct 21, 2012
I used to love Sarasa Hara but her recent works aren't doing much for me. She used to be super fit but she has lost of bit of that which is understandable because she is getting older. Also I don't care for Attackers as a studio.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
See below the announcement for her March event.
Go there and make it a big success! It’s an opportunity in a lifetime and She deserves it.

https://www.av-event.jp/user_data/evelt/detail.php?event_id=11897
For this type of event, there is definitely a lot of fans attending.
And you need to buy something before you can qualify to meet her at the event.

However, it doesn't say whether we can kiss or hug when taking photo with her.
Fucking and receiving her used panty is definitely out of the question.

Hope everyone who goes for the event enjoys it. :)

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009

I would love to go but I can't. I truly hope it is a success though. However, judging from the scarce reactions the news arose in twitter, I won't bet on that.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016

Is this her first event since her ideapocket era? I remember she used to be in those events with jessica, Aino, rio, miyukis, etc. I don't see the attraction of these events. You buy a few DVDs and wait in line with a dozen of old guys and young guys hoping for a few photos and minor body contact. Some lucky fellow might get fed, but it's not like she'll remember you or have sex with you like the fan delivery service series. She'll definitely stay in her av persona like maids at cafe or like normal celebrities at comic con promoting with fans. Most Japanese guys wear masks to stay anonymous too.

Reactions: bigloser0

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Is this her first event since her ideapocket era? I remember she used to be in those events with jessica, Aino, rio, miyukis, etc. I don't see the attraction of these events. You buy a few DVDs and wait in line with a dozen of old guys and young guys hoping for a few photos and minor body contact. Some lucky fellow might get fed, but it's not like she'll remember you or have sex with you like the fan delivery service series. She'll definitely stay in her av persona like maids at cafe or like normal celebrities at comic con promoting with fans. Most Japanese guys wear masks to stay anonymous too.

It is not her first event since the IP days, but it is the first in a long time. Oddly, she has kept a very low profile and doesn't do any self-promotion, e.g. in social networks. Maybe this is something typical of older actresses ...
I agree with what you say about these promotional events. In principle I would never attend any of them but Sarasa is a VERY special case and I would like to show my support.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

You mean for such events you get to hug or even carry her in your arms for a photo?

What is the fan delivery service series? Is the series of JAV titles whereby JAV actresses thanking her fans and having sex with a lot of fans being filmed?

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
It is not her first event since the IP days, but it is the first in a long time. Oddly, she has kept a very low profile and doesn't do any self-promotion, e.g. in social networks. Maybe this is something typical of older actresses ...
I agree with what you say about these promotional events. In principle I would never attend any of them but Sarasa is a VERY special case and I would like to show my support.

you seem like a very hardcore fan of hers.
She's not that old though. But she does belong to the age group closer to 35 now.
Hara-san, who is not super popular, is blessed to have fans like you.

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
you seem like a very hardcore fan of hers.
She's not that old though. But she does belong to the age group closer to 35 now.
Hara-san, who is not super popular, is blessed to have fans like you.

I am! I do think that she is unique and have been following her since her very debut. She has managed to have a very long career, in JAV terms, without losing any beauty, appeal or elegance. I find her as attractive now as I did 10 years ago. Right now there is no actress active in JAV that comes close to her. Look at the girls working for IP, S1, AliceJapan, MaxA, Moodyz, etc. nowadays - IMO none of them is a 5-star actress. Sarasa, on the other hand, is 6-star one. It has been a long time since a girl of this calibre has landed in the JAV industry. I know my opinion is not mainstream though. The reality is that the most ordinary actresses, provided they have big boobs and talk like school girls, are guaranteed more popularity than the exquisite Sarasa. In Twitter, for example, her rare pics may reach 30 "likes" while girls who are totally uninteresting will have hundreds. Sad!

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I am! I do think that she is unique and have been following her since her very debut. She has managed to have a very long career, in JAV terms, without losing any beauty, appeal or elegance. I find her as attractive now as I did 10 years ago. Right now there is no actress active in JAV that comes close to her. Look at the girls working for IP, S1, AliceJapan, MaxA, Moodyz, etc. nowadays - IMO none of them is a 5-star actress. Sarasa, on the other hand, is 6-star one. It has been a long time since a girl of this calibre has landed in the JAV industry. I know my opinion is not mainstream though. The reality is that the most ordinary actresses, provided they have big boobs and talk like school girls, are guaranteed more popularity than the exquisite Sarasa. In Twitter, for example, her rare pics may reach 30 "likes" while girls who are totally uninteresting will have hundreds. Sad!

Kardashians gets 100,000 and despite the about of hate they gets, they'll get equal amount of likes and opportunities. Chances of you meeting her is slim though and she seems to be a very private person compare to other av idols that like to show off and tease to get more fan supports.

There are girls that have been in the industry for 10 years like hibiki, yui hatano, amami, and jessica too without any hiatus. Akiho and yuria is in their 15th year. The lucky av actors/ veterans are In this for 20+ like Shimiken, chubby fat guy, and the 82 years old grandpa. They're sticking around for life with new girls joining every month for them to have fun with. They Hide it well and Japanese wives probably will still blindly support them.

Anyway, she needs her own twitter and be very active in retweeting fans or let her agency handle that In order for her to be more successful. Her attackers titles may be all r***, but are very tame sex with the same stereotypical acting, so it won't be a breakout for her. furthermore, s1, ideapocket, moodyz, and many of the leading studios rather promote new best seller and give them more opportunities to shine in events. I think av is just her mean of income and she isn't a total party freak like other idols that hang with her competitors or do drugs and be in some sex scandal with a celebrity.

Idk how good are the pay nowadays, but mihiro claim she was making $1 million a year in an abematv interview last year, which was before 2011 and might include events and some v-cinemas. Popular girls switching from maxa to s1 or ideapocket gets that much too like Aino and rio. In their cases, they need a lot of money to persuade them to join and switch since they got the looks. Rio did updated her looks though. Nowadays, you need to be yua mikami, sakura momo, or Takasho to get the big cut. Yui hatano gets a lot of out of Japan opportunities in china, hk, and taiwan as well as filming all type of nasty vids. She's going all for quantity with half a dozen of titles each month including Solo, vr, lesbian, and more. Sarasa needs to make something shocking to draw views and changing her name after taking a 3 year hiatus doesn't help either. We get new debuts every month and girls that are trying to break out with degrading sex scenes wit black men, midgets, grandpas, transsexual, and lesbians. Plus She wasn't in muscat or any other variety shows like ideapocket girls Kasumi radios, tpower tproject, or have a celebrity look alike like akiho or yui. She's not getting much promotion or hype for her to be recognize and I don't think she was one of the most popular ideapocket girls. It might be because she's an introvert or just blunt like tia, which limits her career.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Kardashians gets 100,000 and despite the about of hate they gets, they'll get equal amount of likes and opportunities. Chances of you meeting her is slim though and she seems to be a very private person compare to other av idols that like to show off and tease to get more fan supports.

There are girls that have been in the industry for 10 years like hibiki, yui hatano, amami, and jessica too without any hiatus. Akiho and yuria is in their 15th year. The lucky av actors/ veterans are In this for 20+ like Shimiken, chubby fat guy, and the 82 years old grandpa. They're sticking around for life with new girls joining every month for them to have fun with. They Hide it well and Japanese wives probably will still blindly support them.

Anyway, she needs her own twitter and be very active in retweeting fans or let her agency handle that In order for her to be more successful. Her attackers titles may be all r***, but are very tame sex with the same stereotypical acting, so it won't be a breakout for her. furthermore, s1, ideapocket, moodyz, and many of the leading studios rather promote new best seller and give them more opportunities to shine in events. I think av is just her mean of income and she isn't a total party freak like other idols that hang with her competitors or do drugs and be in some sex scandal with a celebrity.

Idk how good are the pay nowadays, but mihiro claim she was making $1 million a year in an abematv interview last year, which was before 2011 and might include events and some v-cinemas. Popular girls switching from maxa to s1 or ideapocket gets that much too like Aino and rio. In their cases, they need a lot of money to persuade them to join and switch since they got the looks. Rio did updated her looks though. Nowadays, you need to be yua mikami, sakura momo, or Takasho to get the big cut. Yui hatano gets a lot of out of Japan opportunities in china, hk, and taiwan as well as filming all type of nasty vids. She's going all for quantity with half a dozen of titles each month including Solo, vr, lesbian, and more. Sarasa needs to make something shocking to draw views and changing her name after taking a 3 year hiatus doesn't help either. We get new debuts every month and girls that are trying to break out with degrading sex scenes wit black men, midgets, grandpas, transsexual, and lesbians. Plus She wasn't in muscat or any other variety shows like ideapocket girls Kasumi radios, tpower tproject, or have a celebrity look alike like akiho or yui. She's not getting much promotion or hype for her to be recognize and I don't think she was one of the most popular ideapocket girls. It might be because she's an introvert or just blunt like tia, which limits her career.

Her apparent commitment to privacy only adds to her appeal, IMO. However it may also prevent her from earning more. Given her modest popularity, I don't think she is making a lot of money nowadays (Mihiro was a case os rare success!). However she seems to be happy with things as they are now.

Differently from you, and although I don't have statistical data, I think she was one of the most popular IdeaPocket girls at the time and could have continued working for that studio for a long time more. Her sudden and unannounced retirement seems to have been due to private life reasons (probably a relationship) and not for lack of work. There is an outdated Facebook page that seems legitimate where she says to be living in Canada. The page has been inactive for years though.

The case of Akiho Yoshizawa, which you mention, offers an interesting comparison. Both she and Sarasa were born in 1984. Akiho however seems to continue doing more interesting work. I say this based just in the covers of Akiho's videos, which I don't watch since I don't find her attractive. This raises a few questions in my mind: Could Sarasa find a different line of JAV work if she wanted to? Is she with Attackers just because she has no better option? Does she like the kind of story-line videos Attackers do?

Anyway, it is somewhat remarkable that she has been with Attackers for so long. It means that, despite her seemingly limited popularity, her work is still profitable enough for the studio. IMO, her current career with Attackers has some resemblance with the career she had with IP: in both cases she stayed with the studio a long time, doing monthly and somewhat repetitive videos, without seeking a different and more ambitious professional stage, although this seemed/seems to be within her grasp given not only her incredible beauty but also her acting skills. I mean, she has all that it takes to go higher in "life" (looks, acting skills, lack of inhibition, apparent willingness to do whatever the director asks) but she doesn't seem to have the ambition to do it.